Thread: Full/Part time welding needed shortly after july.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Full/Part time welding needed shortly after july.

ill be looking for a full time or part time job shortly after july. i get out of the army in the beginning of june but ill be going home to maryland for a week or 2 in the middle of july.

i dont have any college yet. ill start after july though.
    my qalifications are military obviously. im a tanker as of now, playing with a tank. not fueling up trucks. lol.
    i have my CDL license. or at leas thats what it still says in my license. i dont know if i gotta renew it or not. being deployed and playing solider didnt help my memory with it all.
    i am a VERY good welder and fabricator. thats what ive been doing almost my whole adult life. started when i was 16 and got my certification in welding in wilmington delaware with apex piping co.
    i can run all kinds of lathes, just not the computer kind. never got that far with it all. i can also weld anything from regular steel too aluminum. i can mig, stick and tig. tig is my strong point. especially with stainless.

other talents are mechanics, i know my way around a wrench. im no einstien or anything. but i know enough to get by.

im sure im forgetting something. if anyone has something in mind or know someone thats hiring just let me know.

also have a secret clearence.
    Last edited by Rooster; Thu Feb 10th, 2011 at 12:57 PM.
    Rooster