Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: PS3/GT5 Gift-A-Car Thread

Re: PS3/GT5 Gift-A-Car Thread

You guys are awesome, woke up this morning with my drivers rich! Thanks Capt, and Batman!
    2014 Ducati Hypermotard 821
    2015 HD FLHXS

In the grinder debug window, you can enter without quotes "preferences.preferredRace.value = 5569;" to run the Sarthe circuit every time. I know it works with the new 2.0 but may work in earlier versions also. To reset it to random, enter the same command with a value of 0. It saves the value you set so you only have to enter it once and days later with multiple start/quit cycles, it is still working perfectly.

And fwiw, on nights I let it run, it does about 21 races...

Ya, I had the grinder on most of the weekend. I just checked gran-turismo.com. Thanks LO LO for running the Grinder! I'll be running mine overnight tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suki View Post
    ...i mean, sure maybe 4 inches isn't much to them, but it sure as hell is alot to me!

Quote Originally Posted by I`m Batman View Post
    Ya, I had the grinder on most of the weekend. I just checked gran-turismo.com. Thanks LO LO for running the Grinder! I'll be running mine overnight tonight.
    No problem! I am glad info about Grinder 2.0 was posted. I was running the races manually for awhile! Now it's soooooo easy.
    2015 HD FLHXS

Quote Originally Posted by CaptGoodvibes View Post
    In the grinder debug window, you can enter without quotes "preferences.preferredRace.value = 5569;" to run the Sarthe circuit every time. I know it works with the new 2.0 but may work in earlier versions also. To reset it to random, enter the same command with a value of 0. It saves the value you set so you only have to enter it once and days later with multiple start/quit cycles, it is still working perfectly.

And fwiw, on nights I let it run, it does about 21 races...
    That debug preference thing is awesome! It works. I'm running the grinder again tonight.
    ...i mean, sure maybe 4 inches isn't much to them, but it sure as hell is alot to me!

Last night I fell asleep trying to race the Nurburgring 4 hour endurance on A-Spec hahaha!!! Woke up to see I was DNF parked on the side of the track with the controller in my hands LOL! FWIW, I don't think I could win it in the RM Golf IV but I was giving it my best shot...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptGoodvibes View Post
    Last night I fell asleep trying to race the Nurburgring 4 hour endurance on A-Spec hahaha!!! Woke up to see I was DNF parked on the side of the track with the controller in my hands LOL! FWIW, I don't think I could win it in the RM Golf IV but I was giving it my best shot...
    Now that's funny... I fell asleep on the menu screen one night with my Turtle Beach headphones on after building up some cars. I guess the soothing music put me to sleep... lol

Out of curiousity, how come when other people run Grinder, my racers aren't picked for long periods of time. I was scrolling through the logs, and saw a bunch of B spec racing going on, but none of my guys were being used. Just curious if it is level specific or random... I hope you guys have some fat bank accounts after I ran Grinder from last night until this afternoon....
    2015 HD FLHXS

Shit. My grinder is supposed to select your Bobs "always." I'll check the settings again. Maybe I f'd up. Sorry. I have CSC friends and two others on another motorcycle board that should get selected every time. Dangit.

And, new favorite car. Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo. That thing dominates every other car except for LM and F1.

When I run my grinder, I checked my debug log and when it try to reserve your guys, it keep saying that the server refused it eventhough it said that you are available. I have mine set to random and I only have you two on my friends list that have b spec cars available. So your guys should get pick everytime. But when I check the debug log in the morning, I have a bunch of "nobody to race". I assumed that someone else is grinding your guys that's why I couldn't reserve them. I'll run it again tonight.
    Last edited by I`m Batman; Thu Mar 31st, 2011 at 08:14 AM.

I have it running right now. It picked up 4 of captgoodvibe drivers and tried to get 4 of your guys and the message says that the server refused it and the race starts. I'll leave it running all day and see what happens.

I just checked the GT site checking the live data. Looks like the logs just don't update that often.
    But everything seems to be working now (for now). I have 4 of captgoodvibe and 4 LOLO grindin.

Woohoo! Thanks man!
    2015 HD FLHXS