Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 St. Patrick's Day Parade Sign-Up - CSC Entry Sponsored by TFOG & HPR!

Re: 2011 St. Patrick's Day Parade Sign-Up - CSC Entry Sponsored by TFOG & HPR!

Quote Originally Posted by Jdmluvr View Post
    Any Northies wanna meet up that morning and ride down together? Im on 128th and Colorado. But a good meeting spot is probably NoCo.
    Im on a 104th an Washington. Wayne aka EG Bter said meet at that Village Inn on 120th (NOCO). I say switch it up and go to Waffle house (better food) on 84th and Washington but thats just me and most likely I will be at Village inn cause NOBODY wants WAFFLE HOUSE
    Last edited by Stank Juic3; Wed Mar 2nd, 2011 at 07:27 PM.
    MRA #595
    01' YZF R6 RACE (Kinky Kylie)
    Facebook - Shawn Parrish

Senior Member Yearly Supporter Swift's Avatar

Anyone south wanna meet?
    2003 BMW R1150R - For Sale - PM for details
    2007 BMW 328Xi Coupe - The Cage

Sounds like tons of fun, cant wait to see the pics guys!! (Well, the pics that don't include Adams or anyone elses junk) Don't forget to bring an extra clutch!
    Whatever jack ass.

First he was "Sir Bacon",
    then "Sir Lube". Now...

Quote Originally Posted by Skinbabe View Post
    Sounds like tons of fun, cant wait to see the pics guys!! (Well, the pics that don't include Adams or anyone elses junk) Don't forget to bring an extra clutch!
    Too modest to not wear skibbies, so no worries from my end
    EAT BACON!

Junior Member Yearly Supporter kjohnston1979's Avatar

are we all gonna meet some where and then go to our spot as a group or just whatever? thanks
    DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

Stank, that sounds good, what time?
    "When you on the track, you have to be enjoying the moment, you have to be flowing, "Be water, My Friend". You try to be the fastest, and it seems a little beet estupid, 20 riders making the same way, lap by lap, but this simple thing: is very complicated." #99

Only here for the free Wi-Fi Site Admin Spiderman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kjohnston1979 View Post
    are we all gonna meet some where and then go to our spot as a group or just whatever? thanks
    What we've done in the past (which has worked pretty well IMHO) is have a centrally-located breakfast meet up location that's not too far from Coors Field, then everybody can meet there, either for breakfast, or after breakfast, then we ride to the staging area together, and attempt to all show up as one group. lol

Some of the groups riding in from not-so-central locations choose to meet for breakfast at a location convenient to their locale, then meet up with the main group after breakfast.

Last year we met at the Village Inn at 400 W 48th Ave, Denver (near the intersection of I-70 & I-25)... about 10 minutes away from Coors Field. How does that sound?

We'll be leaving there at 9:15 sharp. We'll be there around 7:30 if you want to meet us for breakfast.
    Last edited by Spiderman; Mon Mar 7th, 2011 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Added timings & map link to restaurant
    Bob <------ Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
         - 2015 Yamaha Bolt C-Spec (Cafe Racer)
         - 2004 Yamaha R6 (racebike)
         - 2006 Yamaha R1 (racebike)
    R.I.P. 502
    ~ Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end.

What time, Bob?
    You must be fast, 'cuz I was haulin' ass when I passed you.

Wade
    '01 TL1000S

Another version for TL is "sounds like Thunder - fast like Lightning"
    Imagine it was said by a Hardley rider!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nissn1 View Post
    theres no soul in R1's only r-soles

We're supposed to be at the staging area at 9:30 this year, so I'd say meet between 7:30-8:00, head to the parking lot at 9:00, ksu @ 9:15. Sound good?
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
    R.I.P. 502

Sounds good to me.
    You must be fast, 'cuz I was haulin' ass when I passed you.

Wade
    '01 TL1000S

Another version for TL is "sounds like Thunder - fast like Lightning"
    Imagine it was said by a Hardley rider!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nissn1 View Post
    theres no soul in R1's only r-soles

Ok, well we will meet you all there @ 7:30 48th and Washington area right? VI
    €~~~ Ramon Uribe ~~~€. 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R (Current 2019)

-"CSC Community" Trailer - Is Available As Of (Stolen!!!!!!!) FML - @ My Home
    720-475-6984

Senior Member Yearly Supporter Swift's Avatar

Gotta get me some yum yums before or I might turn into the Hulk during the parade so I'm there for Village Inn.
    2003 BMW R1150R - For Sale - PM for details
    2007 BMW 328Xi Coupe - The Cage

I love waffle house! However, its a bit small there. Lol. If everyone is gonna meet at the 48th VI, then I could meet you (Stank) and whoever else is a Northie, off of 104th and ride to VI together. Like maybe that Shell station on the West side of I25 and 104th???? Sound good "Uribefamily"? [/B][/B]
    Quote Originally Posted by Stank Juic3 View Post
    Im on a 104th an Washington. Wayne aka EG Bter said meet at that Village Inn on 120th (NOCO). I say switch it up and go to Waffle house (better food) on 84th and Washington but thats just me and most likely I will be at Village inn cause NOBODY wants WAFFLE HOUSE

Ya, I'll be there then ride down to 48th. Cool with me, how about meet at shell @ around 7:00 or 7:15 ish?

720-475-6984

Cool, ill be there at 714ish lmao!

Shell Station then? 7:00am -7-30am? perfect! that's right down the street from mi casa.
    I love waffle house! However, its a bit small there. Lol. If everyone is gonna meet at the 48th VI, then I could meet you (Stank) and whoever else is a Northie, off of 104th and ride to VI together. Like maybe that Shell station on the West side of I25 and 104th???? Sound good "Uribefamily"? [/B][/B]
    "When you on the track, you have to be enjoying the moment, you have to be flowing, "Be water, My Friend". You try to be the fastest, and it seems a little beet estupid, 20 riders making the same way, lap by lap, but this simple thing: is very complicated." #99

Smile Re: 2011 St. Patrick's Day Parade Sign-Up - CSC Entry Sponsored by TFOG & HPR!

Quote Originally Posted by thankgod View Post
    Shell Station then? 7:00am -7-30am? perfect! that's right down the street from mi casa.
    Ya, Shell @ around 7-715 then we will ride down to 48th VI

720-475-6984

In A Land Far Far Far Away Lifetime Supporter

nice Group! Wow!! I get to watch from the sidelines
    Αφροδίτη

https://www.facebook.com/dcbk.stanley

The one in the back still catching up....

hey throw me on the stand by list . Im ready

Unfortunately we won't be able to do breakfast before the parade, but we look forward to meeting you all at the staging area! Which actually leads me to my question, I know that we are supposed to be there 9:15 or 9:30 but where exactly are we all supposed to meet at, which lot? Also, we would love to do something with the group after the parade so we were wondering if there is there anything in the works for for later (a ride, the brewery, etc)? Look forward to meeting you all!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, just read Spideys informational post above, we'll plan on meeting you guys at the Village Inn after breakfast, around 8:45 or 9:00!

Quote Originally Posted by 2isbetterthan4 View Post
    I know that we are supposed to be there 9:15 or 9:30 but where exactly are we all supposed to meet at, which lot?
    I'll be sending that information out shortly to all participants via PM.
    R.I.P. 502

Quote Originally Posted by thankgod View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 2010UribeFamily View Post
    Ya, I'll be there then ride down to 48th. Cool with me, how about meet at shell @ around 7:00 or 7:15 ish?
    I see what I can do! If im not up in Superior at waynes house. But I think I can meet ya'll at Shell.
    MRA #595
    01' YZF R6 RACE (Kinky Kylie)
    Facebook - Shawn Parrish

Well, it looks like I am working this weekend. Monica and I are out. Sorry for the late notice. I just found out a few minutes ago. I have already let Bob know. I hope you guys have a great time! Take lots of pics, so that those of us that are working can enjoy it also . . .
    www.onthemarcphotography.com