Thread: 5:00 AM. All is well!

Angry 5:00 AM. All is well!

YAWN. Wish I could sleep sometime soon but I still have 4 more hours on a project due in 7 hours. Finals week sucks and so does accounting.
    That is all.

MRA Expert #880 - 2015 AmateurGTO Champion, 2013 NoviceGTU Champion
    2006 YZF-R6 Race "No name" - 2005 YZF-R6 Street "Aurora"
    2015 Sponsors: Dunlop, Speedin Motorsports, STM Suspension, Silkolene Lubricants, EBC Brakes, Pit-Bull Products

Text: (72O) 432-7236

Re: 5:00 AM. All is well!

Bleh, I only had to take one accounting class for my BS, but it was a PAIN. I swear I didn't "get it" until the Final, which I actually did pretty good on. Still scraped by with BARELY an 80% overall.

Anyway, good luck. Maybe they'll cancel school today because of the weather?
    '12 BMW S 1000 RR
    '11 Suzuki V-Strom DL-650 *SOLD*
    '07 Aprilia RSV R Factory *SOLD*

I don't see anything wrong with the weather down here in Denver unfortunately. Still chugging away on this darn project.
    Got about 2 hours left... WOOOOO.....

And oh shit, the sun is coming up already.
    Last edited by WolFeYeZ; Tue Mar 8th, 2011 at 06:48 AM.
    2015 Sponsors: Dunlop, Speedin Motorsports, STM Suspension, Silkolene Lubricants, EBC Brakes, Pit-Bull Products

So beer makes pizza taste really good, but it doesn't make me want to do my agriculture-architecture homework. Uuuughhhhhh it needs to be spring break.
    George Mock | 2008 ZX6R | GoPro Hero | 3:551 5806

you need beer to make CO pizza taste good...

I just started bringing beer to the office on campus....makes long nights more tolerable

Senior Member Yearly Supporter Swift's Avatar

I'm pretty much finished with all of my mid terms already. The big one I knew was gonna be my Media Writing class. Has absolutely nothing to do with my major yet it was the most complicated and time consuming.
    2003 BMW R1150R - For Sale - PM for details
    2007 BMW 328Xi Coupe - The Cage

Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    I'm pretty much finished with all of my mid terms already. The big one I knew was gonna be my Media Writing class. Has absolutely nothing to do with my major yet it was the most complicated and time consuming.
    Girl I knew last year in the business school took an architecture media class. If there's one theme for architecture classes you do 6 credits of work but only receive 3. She was crying trying to do the midterm, and hell that class was hard even for all the arch students who were already familiar with the material.

Senior Member Yearly Supporter Swift's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vellos View Post
    Girl I knew last year in the business school took an architecture media class. If there's one theme for architecture classes you do 6 credits of work but only receive 3. She was crying trying to do the midterm, and hell that class was hard even for all the arch students who were already familiar with the material.
    Arch media has no comparison with Media Writing but I've heard about the Arch class and have no desire to take it. In short, what I'm doing is basically what editors and writers do for the news. Large amounts of info on a story crammed into something that fits in a 2-10 minute window or a 1 page web blog.
    2003 BMW R1150R - For Sale - PM for details
    2007 BMW 328Xi Coupe - The Cage

I guess I'm just masochistic but I'm actually considering going back to school again... I kind of miss the craziness.
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

I know the media classes aren't the same. Was just about the girl taking it unnecessarily for her major.

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    I kind of miss the craziness.
    If you like crazy there's a couple girls I know.

I guess I'm just masochistic but I'm actually considering going back to school again... I kind of miss the craziness.
    I did just that...... It's weird being back in school after graduating college about 10 years ago.
    Last edited by Matty; Thu Mar 10th, 2011 at 08:33 AM.
    Remember Yesterday. Plan For Tomorrow. Live For Today.

Current Stable:

'o5 SuzukiGSX-1oooR
    (Custom Street Fighter).
    'o6 Pitster Pro 50cc Pit Bike (125cc Big Bore Kit).

Quote Originally Posted by Matty View Post
    I did just that...... It's weird being back in school after graduating college about 10 years ago.
    I hear ya... it usually takes a semester or so to get back into the routine. The one thing I noticed with my last run was that I took it much more seriously. I had a solid B average for my B.S. degree, it was As for my M.S..
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!

I can't wait to be done with fucking school! It seems great from the outside, but gets old from the inside.

Disclaimer: I've been in school for a loooooooooong time. Yes, I'm jadded. The higher the degree, the higher the level of bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post

Disclaimer: I've been in school for a loooooooooong time. Yes, I'm jadded. The higher the degree, the higher the level of bullshit.
    werd...I can count my time left in days

Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAWD View Post
    werd...I can count my time left in days

3 am now, still studying for finals.
    Got that project all turned in and nice, now I have to study for my last two finals tomorrow AND THEN I AM FREEEEE!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post

its not a competition...I quit my PhD program...I'm too smart for that shit

Oh hey its 5am again and I'm still up for school work... which reminded me of this first thread of mine :P

I wish I was a full time student again. Damn those were the days. and I didn't even own a motorcycle

Holla. I'll be applying to the masters program at UCD as soon as I take the GMAT, which probably won't be until next summer unless I can cram it in this summer. I'm hoping to do the dual masters degree program as well (MBA/MS Finance). 2 Bachelors and 2 Masters before 30 wouldn't be too shabby.

I feel your pain Wolf. I'm doing about 30-40 hours of school work a week right now. Fucking ridic.
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd

^^ Yeah, I bailed on the doctorate plan. I just don't want to write a bunch of papers right now. I met with a couple of schools and didn't like what they had to say. I just don't really know what I want to do right now.

Actually, I do, but the need to pay my mortgage and eat has me staying at work right now

I may go back, but if I do, it will probably be to get another masters.

+1

That and "real life" sucks compared to college, especially grad school...heh...that was some serious fun.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
    ~Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Zach929rr View Post
    Holla. I'll be applying to the masters program at UCD as soon as I take the GMAT, which probably won't be until next summer unless I can cram it in this summer. I'm hoping to do the dual masters degree program as well (MBA/MS Finance). 2 Bachelors and 2 Masters before 30 wouldn't be too shabby.

I feel your pain Wolf. I'm doing about 30-40 hours of school work a week right now. Fucking ridic.
    And you have a full time job too, right? That sounds really painful X.x
    For me its 25 hours a week for work, 25 for classes, and around 30+ for homework type stuff

I just noticed in the original post that I said I hated accounting... well, I ended up hating it so much I made it my major this quarter. After some time I realized I really liked it, lol. and now I have gotten lucky and made it through the first quarter of the "accounting core" ... over 55% of people drop the "core" in the first 3 weeks.

CSC co-founder

Even though I don't remember much of college (except all the parties & chicks), I do remember my last year on How Bad I Wanted To Get the F OUT!!!

For my secondary career education... Try reading KAHN (The Physics of Radiation Therapy). The bible is a party compared to it, & I'm a atheist!

Of course, if you like a job that you only use MAYBE a 1/2 dozen math formulae, enjoy a nice paycheck, & don't work more than 40 hrs a week... You'll read Kahn & Like it!!!
    PHX, AZ