Thread: Damn Right...

Damn Right...

Father of murdered 5 year old says in a radio interview that he'll kill the killer

The sad thing is, I wouldn't be surprised if the father is prosecuted for making the threat!
    The GECCO

You begin your riding career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

I brought all my shoes and all my glasses so I would have them

Re: Damn Right...

i would say the same thing if someone did something like that to either of my kids, No Doubt About It.
    ~Travis~
    It's okay...I'm a Doctor.
    Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
    Everybody on CSC knows everything
    2003 GSX-R600 - Former Love
    2003 Kawasaki ZX6R - Former Love
    1999 Suzuki TL1000R - Former Love
    2004 DRZ400E - New Dirty
    2002 KFX 650 - Quad

The guy had the victims bones shellacked and displayed on his dresser when he was arrested.

I know the system is the system and rules/regulations must be adhered to, but who in their right mind would think that someone like that can safely be released back into society at ANY point?
    The GECCO

You begin your riding career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

I'm pretty sure any father in America would gladly help bury the body. This one would.
    www.cocsba.com

'00 ZX12R
    '03 SV1000

Senior Member Yearly Supporter green_zx7r's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The GECCO View Post
    The guy had the victims bones shellacked and displayed on his dresser when he was arrested.

I know the system is the system and rules/regulations must be adhered to, but who in their right mind would think that someone like that can safely be released back into society at ANY point?
    Fully agreed. That is messed up, and I would feel/do the same as a father.
    Yusuke (U-skay)
    2002 WSBK Eric Bostrom Monza Wild Card Replica ZX-7R
    2006 Track prepped ZX-6R

Always and forever will be a Kawasaki rider.

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

This guy is exactly why we have the death penalty, too bad it does not get used anywhere near enough.
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Every lawyer, politician and especially judges should have a child brutally murdered so they can speak with intelligence on these issues and assign the proper penalty.

There should be no second chance when people commit these types of murders!!!!!
    Last edited by Kim-n-Dean; Tue Mar 8th, 2011 at 05:32 PM.
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Joe Siphek View Post
    i would say the same thing if someone did something like that to either of my kids, No Doubt About It.

I wouldn't. I would say nothing, not a word. But you better believed I'd be, uh, retrofitting an older firearm and significantly altering the thread pattern of the barrel. And I might start looking for a buddy who works at a steel foundry or somesuch place. Maybe a welder...

But back on the previous point, I wouldn't tell a soul, probably not even my wife, at least until things blew over.
    '12 BMW S 1000 RR
    '11 Suzuki V-Strom DL-650 *SOLD*
    '07 Aprilia RSV R Factory *SOLD*

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

If that was my kid, the killer would be wishing for life in prison if I found him before the cops did. I'm pretty sure every dad out there is backing that guy's play, and wouldn't be surprised if "something happened to him" without any corroborating evidence back to the dad. I'm also amazed they actually allowed that sick piece of shit to plea down to 2nd degree murder when he was guilty of 1st degree in every sense of the definition.
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

I'm not a dad and I'd be more than happy to help bury the body/do it myself.

The thing is, why in the name of God would the Dad announce this to the public??? If something happens to this freakshow when he's released, the Dad will be the prime suspect.

Chances are he would be a suspect anyway if this guy was released and then apparently died. But to announce it publicly, is basically telling law enforcement, "hey, wait until I'm done, then come arrest me." The whole point of doing this, is to get rid of this scum and then get away with it. Because the state wouldn't execute him, so the dad will.

If he wants to pull this off and make this guy disappear, then make your plans known to no one. Not your wife, friends, etc. This is a secret that you carry to the grave and it never gets spoken of after it happens.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not against this guy. I'm all for him killing this man. I mean for crying out loud, the freak wrote about eating his son's flesh in a journal. So this man does deserve to die. And I wouldn't judge the father at all for disposing of him.

Just don't announce it.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    The thing is, why in the name of God would the Dad announce this to the public??? If something happens to this freakshow when he's released, the Dad will be the prime suspect.
    I'm pretty sure it's designed to help people realize they should keep this man IN prison.... Sounds like the father is going around trying to drum up a grassroots movement to make sure he isn't released. It also sounds like it's working......

Black knight, sometimes the emotions get the best of people and sometimes an eye for an eye is the right thing.
    RIP Sgt. Travis D. Pfister. 79-07 I miss you brother.

Remember this?

Happened in '84
    Read the comments, one of them has a link to the kids web site along with a vid.
    http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/486240

Quote Originally Posted by wulf View Post
    Black knight, sometimes the emotions get the best of people and sometimes an eye for an eye is the right thing.
    I agree, just don't announce to the world that those are you intentions.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Last edited by modette99; Mon Nov 7th, 2011 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    This guy is exactly why we have the death penalty, too bad it does not get used anywhere near enough.
    no doubt, and even when we do use it. it takes 20 years to getterr duuun

VANMAR!!!!
    Bridgestone Tires
    www.fastermotorsports.net
    www.youngbloodracing.com
    www.chicanetrackdays.com

Erik Cromer |MRA #611

i'm a father of two beautiful young girls....i read a few strings...got all teary eyed.....if anything ever happen to my kids. i know what i would have to do. this country needs the punishment that less develop countries practice. it would be a grt deterrent to commit such heinous crimes.