Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sat 19th Sun 20th

Re: Sat 19th Sun 20th

Quote Originally Posted by Vellos View Post
    That's ridiculous. No way a manager would lose that much business over petty antics. The old guy just wanted to wag his finger and feel special - if he really thought it was a problem he could have talked to the person(s) hooliganing around. No property damage was done, no people were put in harms way, so he just came off as an ass to the group of us going over hand signals and the pre-ride talk. Just because we're a younger group doesn't mean what we do is five times worse than what it really is - so please lighten up.
    "When you on the track, you have to be enjoying the moment, you have to be flowing, "Be water, My Friend". You try to be the fastest, and it seems a little beet estupid, 20 riders making the same way, lap by lap, but this simple thing: is very complicated." #99

Re: Sat 19th Sun 20th

Quote Originally Posted by vort3xr6 View Post
    I race in the MRA, and help promote ABATE of Colorado so people can get to the track. Just cause I rode my bike up a 4% incline grass hill doesn't make me a disgrace to riders everywhere. There was no vandalism of property, loud noises, or bothering of other patrons. His comments were completely out of line regardless where he came from. Sorry the ducati club needs their pretentious meet up spot to stand by their bikes. Next time I will sit at the conoco so they can get their peens hard over how expensive their bikes are.
    How could you run over dead grass like that? lol Think of the soccer moms...
    "When you on the track, you have to be enjoying the moment, you have to be flowing, "Be water, My Friend". You try to be the fastest, and it seems a little beet estupid, 20 riders making the same way, lap by lap, but this simple thing: is very complicated." #99