Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sat 19th Sun 20th

Re: Sat 19th Sun 20th

[QUOTE=Cap'n Crunch;549766]I'm in for Sunday! See you guys at Golden Starbucks at 10am. I'm hoping to catch the MotoGP race at 1pm, so I may split off from the pack at around 12.[/QUOTE

At Hooters? I'm so down!
    "When you on the track, you have to be enjoying the moment, you have to be flowing, "Be water, My Friend". You try to be the fastest, and it seems a little beet estupid, 20 riders making the same way, lap by lap, but this simple thing: is very complicated." #99

Senior Member Yearly Supporter Swift's Avatar

I don't think I can physically handle another canyon ride for a couple days. Hooters though is definitely on.
    2003 BMW R1150R - For Sale - PM for details
    2007 BMW 328Xi Coupe - The Cage

Good ride today. Sorry to the Euro guys who went down on coal creek. Hope everybody is okay.

So that was you on the DRZ. Someone from this ride went down on Coal Creek?
    George Mock | 2008 ZX6R | GoPro Hero | 3:551 5806

Had fun guys, thanks, that first curve was dussey I must say!!! Oh well, still was fun. Got called out once I hit Bolder so went to work until a few min. ago.

Till next time I guess I'll post my screw up and the rest of VID that I got with the Go Pro a little later, it will be unedited until I can get a decent editing software, LOL!!
    Last edited by DemonRider; Sun Mar 20th, 2011 at 05:18 PM.
    €~~~ Ramon Uribe ~~~€. 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R (Current 2019)

-"CSC Community" Trailer - Is Available As Of (Stolen!!!!!!!) FML - @ My Home
    720-475-6984

Thanks for the ride fellas! Hope everyone got home ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellos View Post
    Someone from this ride went down on Coal Creek?
    It was one or two of those guys that also met at Starbucks. Looks like the RSV4 and BMW 1000r (possibly) went down. I did see an ambulance, but the sheriff I spoke with didn't know shit. Hope everyone from that group is ok
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd

Oh man.... sounds pretty serious.....hope to hear an update soon about what happened... ugh... spring riding, gotta take it easy in the corners, esp in the foothills canyons. They dump trucks of sand on those roads.
    '16 Kawasaki Ninja 1000
    '12 Kawasaki Concours14 -
    Sold
    '08 Kawasaki Concours14 -
    Sold
    '05 Suzuki SV1000S - Sold
    '07 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 - Sold

WOW I hope he is OK at least. It sounds bad.

I rode Coal Creek yesterday with the CSC group and today by myself and it sure was sandy. It could catch you up in a heart beat.

Marc
    84 R100RS LE, 14 Ducati MTSGT, 18 Desert Sled, 73 850 Commando, 78 CT90, 14 Ural, 74 Eldorado police, 64 R50/2, 01 DRZ400E, 94 900SS/CR, 77 HD XLCR, 2011 T100, 63 MG Falcone', 75 Ducati 860GT, 2015 Royal Enfield Classic Chrome, 2009 XR1200, 1944 Nimbus, 1989 GB500 https://lomaxcm.smugmug.com/

Quote Originally Posted by DemonRider View Post
    Had fun guys, thanks, that first curve was dussey I must say!!! Oh well, still was fun. Got called out once I hit Bolder so went to work until a few min. ago.

Till next time I guess I'll post my screw up and the rest of VID that I got with the Go Pro a little later, it will be unedited until I can get a decent editing software, LOL!!

Sony Vegas Pro is the only software worth looking at. Adobe and Windows Movie maker don't touch H.264 MP4's.

Twas a good ride fo sho. Sorry I was such a hooligan that a harley guy had to yell at me.

Quote Originally Posted by vort3xr6 View Post
    Sony Vegas Pro is the only software worth looking at. Adobe and Windows Movie maker don't touch H.264 MP4's.

Twas a good ride fo sho. Sorry I was such a hooligan that a harley guy had to yell at me.
    Hooligan,,,,, hahahahahaha, gimmie a break,,, seen sooo much worse, some people just need to get there heads out of there, well you know!!! Sony Vegas Pro,,,, I'll look into into it if it don't cost too much anyway hehe we will see (I'm a cheap ass when it comes to software).

720-475-6984

Screwed up the Video again, recorded in 1080P which screwed the angle again, sorry no video to post unless you want to see nothing but pavement again and my screw up on the first curve..... Damn,,,, I'll learn

720-475-6984

Sweets! Thanks to Vellos for lead, Capt'n Crunch and everyone that came out today...to bad we had to deal with that guy who had to get his 2 cents in about the hooligans (like his opinion mattered)
    "When you on the track, you have to be enjoying the moment, you have to be flowing, "Be water, My Friend". You try to be the fastest, and it seems a little beet estupid, 20 riders making the same way, lap by lap, but this simple thing: is very complicated." #99

I found the wind much more offensive than the Harley rider opening his mouth. Nice meeting you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellos View Post
    I found the wind much more offensive than the Harley rider opening his mouth. Nice meeting you guys.
    The wind was a factor for sure. It made everything just a little interesting.

720-475-6984

the wind I can live with...the Harley Rider I can do without...

gatdaym hoooooligains

Demon I'm sure me or Vortex could hook you up with a "permanent fully unlocked trial version" of Vegas.
    Last edited by Zach929rr; Mon Mar 21st, 2011 at 09:41 AM.
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd

Quote Originally Posted by Zach929rr View Post
    gatdaym hoooooligains

Demon I'm sure me or Vortex could hook you up with a "permanent fully unlocked trial version" of Vegas.

Good seeing you guys in Ned...figured it was better to hit up some northerly canyons instead of slabbing it to golden in the morning

sorry to hear someone went down...hopefully they are unscathed besides for egos

and this vegas...think it could run on my netbook? currently I'm using moviemaker because adobe sucked the life out of my little computer

Just so you guys know, the "Harley rider" is an AMA racer and just happened to take his wife's Harley out for a spin that morning. He's a member of the Ducati club that meets there every Sunday morning and that is why he didn't appreciate the hooligan antics.

If the management of the Starbucks saw what was going on, or people complained, they (or everyone for that matter) could loose the spot as a meetup.
    07 Speed Triple
    09 K1300S

Quote Originally Posted by vampie View Post
    Just so you guys know, the "Harley rider" is an AMA racer and just happened to take his wife's Harley out for a spin that morning. He's a member of the Ducati club that meets there every Sunday morning and that is why he didn't appreciate the hooligan antics.

If the management of the Starbucks saw what was going on, or people complained, they (or everyone for that matter) could loose the spot as a meetup.
    Well it wasn't personal, he just came accross the wrong way to the wrong people. We expressed his words the offenders and that's that. Let's just go riding and have some fun!! PEACE!!

720-475-6984

That's ridiculous. No way a manager would lose that much business over petty antics. The old guy just wanted to wag his finger and feel special - if he really thought it was a problem he could have talked to the person(s) hooliganing around. No property damage was done, no people were put in harms way, so he just came off as an ass to the group of us going over hand signals and the pre-ride talk. Just because we're a younger group doesn't mean what we do is five times worse than what it really is - so please lighten up.

I race in the MRA, and help promote ABATE of Colorado so people can get to the track. Just cause I rode my bike up a 4% incline grass hill doesn't make me a disgrace to riders everywhere. There was no vandalism of property, loud noises, or bothering of other patrons. His comments were completely out of line regardless where he came from. Sorry the ducati club needs their pretentious meet up spot to stand by their bikes. Next time I will sit at the conoco so they can get their peens hard over how expensive their bikes are.

Next time I will sit at the conoco so they can get their peens hard over how expensive their bikes are.

Sorry the ducati club needs their pretentious meet up spot to stand by their bikes. Next time I will sit at the conoco so they can get their peens hard over how expensive their bikes are.

you had me at conoco.
    2009 r6, 2011 sti awd or die!