Thread: Dirty South Dirty Ride Saturday 717

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Dirty South Dirty Ride Saturday 717

OK dirty peeps. I need a dirt fix. It looked like most of 717 was open when I did a DS loop two weeks ago.
    There is probably still some icy spots and perhaps some short snow sections, but I am willing to go anyway.
    Depending upon if any northies show to where we meet, we could start/finish in Westcreek or just north of Woodland.
    If everybody has a plate we can dip into divide for lunch @ the BBQ place. Meet around 10ish???
    Speak up if this might interest you. I'm not in shape yet for the season, so the pace will be limited by how many trees stop/slow me down.
    Later,
    Bash
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

Re: Dirty South Dirty Ride Saturday 717

Is this supermoto friendly, or do you think there is still too much snow?
    Last edited by Repsol a095; Wed Mar 30th, 2011 at 07:24 PM.

I doubt there will be alot. Probably just some short ice sections down in the low area's. It will be all dirt, the trails are ATV wide, no real sigletrack. It depends how confident you are running street tires in the dirt. Bueller does great on the sumo tires, till he wants to stop, then just uses me as traction to come to a halt.
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

So many riding opportunities this weekend but I will be pulling a trailer back from the OK. I am bummed.

Patrick 717 is a lot more loose sandy type riding that will have the front tire on the sumo washing out more than rampart but it is similar riding otherwise.

Pig friendly (800GS)?

John

Quote Originally Posted by JohnEffinK View Post
    Pig friendly (800GS)?

John
    I would assume you could do it on a 800GS, but it wont be alot or fun.
    Later in the month I will call out for a great DS loop I have found and developed. A mix of two track, county, and FS roads. I have done most of it on my old NX650, a big adventure bike will be right in it's element.

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    So many riding opportunities this weekend but I will be pulling a trailer back from the OK. I am bummed.

Patrick 717 is a lot more loose sandy type riding that will have the front tire on the sumo washing out more than rampart but it is similar riding otherwise.

I'll catch up with you later on in the year Bueller. I need to buy better armour to ride with you, cause I keep wrecking.

Quote Originally Posted by Bashed View Post
    I would assume you could do it on a 800GS, but it wont be alot or fun.
    Later in the month I will call out for a great DS loop I have found and developed. A mix of two track, county, and FS roads. I have done most of it on my old NX650, a big adventure bike will be right in it's element.
    If I could or could not do it that would make it the most fun. But I have found I am only good for picking the dirty whore up about a dozen times in one day before unfun sets in....

Catch another time.

John

Quote Originally Posted by JohnEffinK View Post
    If I could or could not do it that would make it the most fun. But I have found I am only good for picking the dirty whore up about a dozen times in one day before unfun sets in....

Catch another time.

John
    John,
    No problem, I'll keep you in the loop for the big-boy DS ride.

In!!
    Bashed Bikes, Fat Kids Inc., JDH Welding /Mental made me follow him into that corner... And then he followed me down that hill and then Dallas followed too!