Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Price on Diamond Jewelry

CSC co-founder

Re: Best Price on Diamond Jewelry

Pawn Shops... Cuz you know it's gonna get pawned in the anyway, so why not start there!
    PHX, AZ

I shopped around to get a baseline on size carot price and then went to the diamond district in NYC. Got to pick the diamond and setting. I saved 50% on the insured value (and cost from Jared / Shane retailers). Trip didn't cost too much and I my wife really likes the story about me sneaking off to NYC to make her ring for her, picking the diamond out of literally hundreds, etc,etc.
    The closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program - RR

Jared. Go to Jared. He went to Jared. She went to Jared. They went to Jared. Why go to Jared? Everyone goes to Jared.
    "Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame" - Benjamin Franklin

SV650

I was not impressed with Jared. The sales girls had attitudes to my questions.

Quote Originally Posted by modette99 View Post
    I was not impressed with Jared. The sales girls had attitudes to my questions.
    Likewise. A just buy it cause pulled it out attitude.
    The closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program - RR

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerinWstuff View Post
    anywhere but Jared because their commercials make me want to shake a baby.
    +1
    www.cocsba.com

'00 ZX12R
    '03 SV1000

Come see me. I'm up in Evergreen, so take the bike and come up Morrison canyon. I'll give you the special CSC member hookup.

www.danieldiamonds.com
    Last edited by kellie; Fri Apr 8th, 2011 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kellie View Post
    Come see me. I'm up in Evergreen, so take the bike and come up Morrison canyon. I'll give you the special CSC member hookup.

www.danieldiamonds.com

+1
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    There's nothing that will ever replace the warm feeling of a perfectly blipped 6th-to-4th downshift, that drops right lane traffic like 1st first semester chem-lab.

www.danieldiamonds.com
    Sounds good, what's your name?
    '03 YZF600R

Senior Member Yearly Supporter Tylar's Avatar

gonna go out on a limb and guess it's Kellie. Just a guess.
    -Tylar

2009: 2009 GSXR 600 *wifey's*
    2010: 2008 YZF-R1

Quote Originally Posted by Tylar View Post

Chris

There's nothing that will ever replace the warm feeling of a perfectly blipped 6th-to-4th downshift, that drops right lane traffic like 1st first semester chem-lab.

Quote Originally Posted by Tylar View Post
    How'd you figure it out?! Stalker!

Yep, it's Kellie. I'm here most days, but any of us can help you. It's a family business, so just tell either one of my parents that you know me through motorcycle stuff.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

www.danieldiamonds.com
    If there really is a deal for CSC'ers who are serious on doin' some business, I'll come pay you a visit. What I'm looking for in particular is a three-stone Princess cut ring, set in platinum. Anywhere in the neighborhood from 1 to 3c total weight, K or better color, and "eye clean".

I'm shopping around now, just basically googling, so let me know if you have anything that sounds like a fit. Thanks Kellie.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

If there really is a deal for CSC'ers who are serious on doin' some business, I'll come pay you a visit. What I'm looking for in particular is a three-stone Princess cut ring, set in platinum. Anywhere in the neighborhood from 1 to 3c total weight, K or better color, and "eye clean".

I'm shopping around now, just basically googling, so let me know if you have anything that sounds like a fit. Thanks Kellie.
    We can definitely get you what you're looking for, but diamonds are more my mom's area of expertise. Would you like me to have her give you a call tomorrow? She usually gets in around 12:00 or 1:00 on Mondays.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

We can definitely get you what you're looking for, but diamonds are more my mom's area of expertise. Would you like me to have her give you a call tomorrow? She usually gets in around 12:00 or 1:00 on Mondays.
    Hey Kellie, thanks. I'll PM you here in the next day or two, when I can dedicate some time to actually going up there.

I was actually looking at your website (which I guess I should have done first), and there were a few examples shown, of kinda what I'm looking for. Do you know if the items that are pictured on the site, are pieces that are actually in stock in the store, or just examples?

Either way, I'll be happy to talk with her, here soon. =)
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

The items pictured on the website are mostly just examples of custom rings we've made. We have a huge inventory and it's constantly changing, so we can't possibly update the site to reflect what we have in stock. We don't stock a lot of platinum mountings, so usually we'll end up ordering what you want, or custom making it. Definitely talk to my mom about it though...she's a lot better at this than I am.

I told my mom what you're looking for and she says she has a ton of princess cut stones for you to look at. I would call before you come up and set up a time with her though, so she can make sure to be there. She's always in and out of the store.

See you soon!