Job Hunters out there - Head's Up...

My company is currently looking for a skilled SQL DBA. If you have SQL and My-SQL experience all the better (it will put you at the top of the list).

My company is a DBA outsourcing firm - so you need to have a solid skill set in SQL administration, and a good multi-tasking abilityas you will be working on a handfull of clients simultaneously (typically no more than 7) as the lead / highest level DBA in our company.

You will have an support staff of other DBAs and a 24x7 India based DBA staff as well. Work from Home schedules are possible with this position after a period of time learning the company's methods and such, with a requirement to be in-office (Broomfield) a couple days a week. If you are such a candidate or know of someone please send me an email at: jim . vance @ gmail . com (reassemble that), and post here that you sent me something so I can go look for it, and I'll help get your resumes submitted most expeditiously to the team's director to hopefully get you an interview ASAP!

Also - I had previously posted a message a bit ago about a Delivery Manager position (that's what I do for this company)... Unfortunately that original position fell through - but it looks like my company is finally ready to pull the trigger on making that happen. Unfortunately I lost everyone's emails that had sent me resumes... so... prep your resume's there too, as I am working to get better details on the expectations and background they want for the position. Once I know more I'll post it in another thread.