Hello all,

My name is Chaun and I just wanted to share with you a pet project of mine I started working on over the winter.

As a fellow racer, and having raced in various organizations/disciplines I'd become frustrated with the fact that there's not a single place where I could consolidate all my results and make it easy for them to be shared with friends, family and sponsors. So this winter, I started working on a website to accomplish just that and it's called MyRaceXP.com

MyRaceXP.Com takes a unique approach to managing and sharing results by enabling you to consolidate all your race results in one place and online. Whether you're just getting started, a seasoned pro or happily retired, MyRaceXP.com makes it easy to share your results with family, friends and sponsors.

Here's just a few features unique to MyRaceXP.Com:
  • Combined multi-discipline listings of your events (or filter per discipline)
  • Results summarization of all your events (or per discipline)
  • Link your event to the official results for verification by sponsors
  • Link videos and photos of the event to share with your freinds, family and sponsors
  • Accept donations from sponsors via PayPal
  • Link to your Fan Page so your fans can keep in touch and stay updated
MyRaceXP.com is a free service and my way of giving back to the road racing community.

I hope you'll take a moment to check it out but more importantly I hope you'll be able to use it to your advantage to get new sponosors to help fund this very expensive hobby.