Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Westboro Baptist Church 'graces' us with their presence?

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

Re: Westboro Baptist Church 'graces' us with their presence?

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    Anyone own a Barrett?
    ?
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

Quote Originally Posted by MetaLord 9 View Post
    As with all groups like this, I'm curious as to what they're trying to accomplish. Not that reason necessarily applies here, but there has to be an end goal in mind doesn't there?
    They think they are doing "god's work". That's why religion is so dangerous!!!!
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

i could get a barrett lol glad im in training during this, i would be one in the back of the squad car. My buddy who died in iraq with us, had his funeral protested by they retards, his dad and uncle beat the snot out of a few and went to jail.. now if we could set up something like they did in brandon, mi that would be pretty sweet!!!
    -Eugene-

2007 black hayabusa touring beast
    2003 KTM 525sx/exc hybrid
    2002 black and blue hayabusa- (SOLD)
    2000 ZX7R STREETFIGHTER-(SOLD)

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Goose View Post
    ?
    More like this
    Kim & Dean

I think every religion has denounced them completely.

Barret.... I have other things

"Don't hate me because I'm Beautiful, hate me because I'm better than you, better yet, hate me because I'm fuckin bad ass!!!"

Senior Member cptschlongenheimer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MetaLord 9 View Post
    As with all groups like this, I'm curious as to what they're trying to accomplish. Not that reason necessarily applies here, but there has to be an end goal in mind doesn't there?
    Self-preservation is a goal.
    The danger of all institutions is that they take on a life of their own and like all that lives, will do whatever it thinks will perpetuate itself. This one is sustaining itself through controversy and litigation.
    My take at least...
    I could be completely off-base here...
    89 EX500 RIP
    06 R6S RIP
    03 R6

AKA "Devaclis"

lol @ the pussification and pacification of our citizens. How many message boards are having and HAVE had this same exact discussion all with the same conclusion?

Bunch of fucking Ghandis all of a sudden. If one of these people, or ANY other person were at your parents funeral spewing hatred toward your parent and shouting how happy they are that your parent is dead in the name of faggotry, would you wine like a bitch on the internet? I don't think so.

You can have all of the reasonable and rational discussions you want about their right to free speach, the right to assemble, and how you should "just ignore them". Those discussons are not doing anything to stop them from their disgusting protests. But it does make you feel good that you can gather a posse of sheep that agree with you, so that has to count for something.

I for one want to snap their jaws off their faces so they have to protest with sign language. God hates sign language.
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

Doesn't take much to get you goin', does it?!?

You rollin' up to Hooter's tonight?
    Kim & Dean

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

Doesn't take much to get you goin', does it?!?

You rollin' up to Hooter's tonight?
    He'll be protesting across the street.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Goose View Post
    He'll be protesting across the street.
    -Eugene-

Or we can all stand up, beat our chests, talk about what we would do, and then do nothing... yep, that sounds constructive.
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

The Guard is riding today, see my other thread if interested.
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Chief Viffer Lifetime Supporter dirkterrell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaclis View Post
    I for one want to snap their jaws off their faces...
    Will you do it?
    Formerly MRA #211 - High Precision Racing

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self- preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property, and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

--Thomas Jefferson

Has anyone from the WBC ever died? I'm curious because they pretty much attribute all deaths to 'god hating fags'. What's their excuse when one of them dies?

When someone finally opens fire or drives their car through the WBC crowd, they're just gonna have to suck it up and admit that they are fags, or adulterers, or whatever else they're bitching about this week!
    Kim & Dean

Has anyone from the WBC ever died? I'm curious because they pretty much attribute all deaths to 'god hating fags'. What's their excuse when one of them dies?

When someone finally opens fire or drives their car through the WBC crowd, they're just gonna have to suck it up and admit that they are fags, or adulterers, or whatever else they're bitching about this week!
    who knows, i dont think they even know.. "hey what is that rolling on the ground? is it a sign from god? nope thats a frag grenade...FML"
    -Eugene-

They'll probably turn their back on the dead and blame them for being closet fags or doing something that wasn't within their beliefs and thats WHY they died...

Casey D

I'm not doing anything...but if it was a member of my direct family (like a son or daughter) yes I would snap, a few would die and I would be happy to go to Prison....but I would take as many as I could before going to prison or being shot myself. Main goal would be the whack job of a pastor they have and whoever else might try and step in should he disappear.

I like the story on the MS town blocking in vehicles...yep talk with tow companies before hand. Thats probably the most peaceful way to stop them from attending in large groups. That or just give them ALL flats the night before. Yeah, I like the block idea...all your out of is a tow...assuming a tow driver even comes and bothers with you if they knew what was up...or cut you a discount for what you did ;-)

Gold Member Yearly Supporter McVaaahhh's Avatar

As horrible as they are and as bad as you want to "snap their jaws off", by confronting them you are giving them EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT.

Read this: http://www.npr.org/2011/03/02/134198...baptist-church

Some quotes from the article that are relevant to how you should behave around them

They picket funerals to make people angry, she says: They want people to reject God and be condemned to hell. "Our job is laid out," she says, in comments sprinkled with biblical references. "We are supposed to blind their eyes, stop up their ears and harden their hearts so that they cannot see, hear or understand, and be converted and receive salvation."
    Eleven of Fred Phelps' 13 children have law degrees. Four are estranged from the family, and most of the rest live in the family compound and practice law.
    "They have a very well-respected law firm in Topeka," Sherman says. "People in town said, 'Well, we don't like them, but if we want to win a case, we'll go to them.' "
    Church spokeswoman Phelps-Roper says their booming employment and family law practice pays the bills for their travels across the country, when they shout their anti-gay message.
    the Supreme Court has decided that Westboro's right to free speech trumps the right of families to bury their loved ones undisturbed.
    What I take from this is: They are good lawyers and know exactly what they are doing. They are trying to piss you off, and they are succeeding. They are hoping you will do something so they can sue your ass off (because no matter what you are in the legal wrong) and fund their crazy activities.

I would love to kick the crap out of them and if they showed up at one of my loved-ones funerals I'd take a lot of people to restrain me. But, ignoring these fucking wacko's is the only legal way of responding to them. (Patriot Guard FTMFW!)
    '02 RC-51 - Street
    '05 Pitster Pro 125 - Pitbike madness

Be polite. Be professional. But be prepared to kill everyone you meet.

"Motorcycles tell us a more useful truth: we are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride."
    ~Dave Karlotski

Gold Member Yearly Supporter McVaaahhh's Avatar

lol, found this site: The 30 best anti-wbc signs: http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-3...urch-protest-s

'02 RC-51 - Street
    '05 Pitster Pro 125 - Pitbike madness

Be polite. Be professional. But be prepared to kill everyone you meet.

"Motorcycles tell us a more useful truth: we are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride."
    ~Dave Karlotski

That's awesome the small town was able to keep them away. THAT's an example to be followed.

I realize they're just "claims", but it's interesting how many people 'claim' they would throw their entire life away because some dip shits said something about your family!! Kinda funny, really!
    Kim & Dean

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

We should dress up like Ninjas, bust into their hotel rooms at night, administer some serious beatings to them, and disappear into the night!
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

We should pass out condoms, kindly asking them to cease any further reproduction with a nice little note
    MRA Expert #880 - 2015 AmateurGTO Champion, 2013 NoviceGTU Champion
    2006 YZF-R6 Race "No name" - 2005 YZF-R6 Street "Aurora"
    2015 Sponsors: Dunlop, Speedin Motorsports, STM Suspension, Silkolene Lubricants, EBC Brakes, Pit-Bull Products

Text: (72O) 432-7236

Why don't we just fight fire with fire!

What I mean is, get a group of people and make the funniest fuckin signs we can think of. All the best shit we can come up with making fun of their beliefs and talking shit about THEIR church. Go out there and peacefully stand with their group. See if we can't get them pissed off at us and make them do something stupid.

Of course this will take a group of people with great self control so I might have to stand across the street and just take pictures. I think the idea of kicking their teeth in will end badly for us so we definitely need another strategy (though it would be damn satisfying).
    Casey D