Thread: RPM Motorsports Parts

RPM Motorsports Parts

I get most of my OEM bolts, gaskets, etc from RPM and I am really fed up with their parts department.

They NEVER. EVER. Call you when your parts arrive. I waited a week for this last order, called and he said they came in 3 days ago. Then even worse, I show up and only half the parts I ordered are there.

Now I am stuck waiting on a gasket that I need because they couldn't get the order right the first time.

Re: RPM Motorsports Parts

Quote Originally Posted by vort3xr6 View Post
    I get most of my OEM bolts, gaskets, etc from RPM and I am really fed up with their parts department.

They NEVER. EVER. Call you when your parts arrive. I waited a week for this last order, called and he said they came in 3 days ago. Then even worse, I show up and only half the parts I ordered are there.

Now I am stuck waiting on a gasket that I need because they couldn't get the order right the first time.

For best results, talk only to Heather, Kenny, or David (the parts manager). I always call with part numbers and quantities, and they are reasonably good about calling back when the parts arrive.
    Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"

Good to know Jim.

I had just the opposite experience at RPM in the last 2 weeks. I ordered a bunch of parts, was told they'd be in in a week, was called 8 days later to tell me my parts were in.

When I went to pick then up, everything was there and correct. While standing at the counter I was checking on some other stuff and had all 3 parts people helping me. 2 were looking up part numbers and one was grabbing me something from stock. I was the only person at the counter at 9 am.

I buy from Bike Bandit, they seem to have their shit together. reasonable prices too. Not to say that I havn't bought parts from local stores, but If i order online...I don't have to drive anywhere.
    "When you on the track, you have to be enjoying the moment, you have to be flowing, "Be water, My Friend". You try to be the fastest, and it seems a little beet estupid, 20 riders making the same way, lap by lap, but this simple thing: is very complicated." #99

I forgot to mention that I did buy an oil filler plug from them cause they where the ONLY shop anywhere in D town that had it for my bike.
    "When you on the track, you have to be enjoying the moment, you have to be flowing, "Be water, My Friend". You try to be the fastest, and it seems a little beet estupid, 20 riders making the same way, lap by lap, but this simple thing: is very complicated." #99