Thread: Apartments near DTC?

Apartments near DTC?

Might be looking for an apartment soon (temporary before I hopefully buy a house). I'm looking for 1 bedroom with attached garage (non attached acceptable but not preferred). $1k or less per month. Something near DTC or any direction around it.

Anyone have any good recommendations of places I should check out? I'm still kinda new in Denver and don't know what's out there.

Re: Apartments near DTC?

Check out Cierra Crest Apt. I've been here for over 3 1/2 years and love it. It's in the dead center of the Tech Center. Across the street is the Light Rail. Super safe. I've left the doors down in my car a couple of times and gotten calls from the property manager letting me know.

The garages are detached, but safe and pretty decent size. I can get my bikes and car in one.

The pool is good sized with definitely some good looking females to stare at.

if you want more info, hit me up.

Oh and if you like it and decide to move in. Use me as a referral and i'll split it with ya!
    Remember Yesterday. Plan For Tomorrow. Live For Today.

Current Stable:

'o5 SuzukiGSX-1oooR
    (Custom Street Fighter).
    'o6 Pitster Pro 50cc Pit Bike (125cc Big Bore Kit).

Quote Originally Posted by Matty View Post
    Check out Cierra Crest Apt. I've been here for over 3 1/2 years and love it. It's in the dead center of the Tech Center. Across the street is the Light Rail. Super safe. I've left the doors down in my car a couple of times and gotten calls from the property manager letting me know.

The garages are detached, but safe and pretty decent size. I can get my bikes and car in one.

The pool is good sized with definitely some good looking females to stare at.

if you want more info, hit me up.
    I was going "uh HUUUUUH. yeeeeaaaaaaa, HMMMMMMMM!"

then I read "Oh and if you like it and decide to move in. Use me as a referral and i'll split it with ya!"

aaawwwwwwwwwwww

I'll look into it. I had an attached garage last year in VA and it really was pretty sweet. but hey if the price is right then it would work. Now I'm trying to decide how long of a lease to pursue. It would definitely put me on a schedule when buying a house rather than just having a month to month like I have now.

My girlfriend and I have been in The Savoy Apartments for 6 months or so now and we really like it. We live in the "townhome" section as opposed to the "apartments" section. We have an attached garage and can fit my subaru wagon AND my bike in it!

Everything is really new. They have a 30 day guarantee, and you can move into any other Equity Apartments location in multiple states at any time without breaking your lease.

It is nestled up by the JFK golf course right off of Yosemite and Hampden. DTC is about 5 min away. It is very quiet, the management responds to service requests quickly.

Also, we can split the referral bonus.

Edit:
    We have one of the larger 1 bedrooms for around $850/mo
    Last edited by D_Sp8s; Mon May 9th, 2011 at 09:40 PM. Reason: price

Quote Originally Posted by D_Sp8s View Post
    and you can move into any other Equity Apartments location in multiple states at any time without breaking your lease.
    Not entirely true.... My place is part of Equity as well and it's $600 to move before your lease is up.
    Remember Yesterday. Plan For Tomorrow. Live For Today.

Current Stable:

'o5 SuzukiGSX-1oooR
    (Custom Street Fighter).
    'o6 Pitster Pro 50cc Pit Bike (125cc Big Bore Kit).

Quote Originally Posted by Matty View Post
    Not entirely true.... My place is part of Equity as well and it's $600 to move before your lease is up.
    Hmmm....I was just going off of what they told me.

Bridgwater at 6401 s boston st, greenwood village co, 80111 is like the others two above. When I went through my separation and divorce, my main worry was how to get my motorcycle, tools, and truck in a garage. I was able to get it all in. The truck was a full size tundra too. I had to do a back forth maneuver because it was a tight turn in between the builds to get in... but it worked out.

I did a 9 month lease for $890 a month. It was a town home style attached garage.