Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bike Night Hooters North Co Springs

Thumbs up Bike Night Hooters North Co Springs

Ok getting with the manager Wayne at the North Hooters of Woodman today and we are discussing Bike Night there on Thursday Nights. Not talking about just meet up and sit and drink but with actual events. Looking to have DJ, bikini contests and several other things go on. It would be open to all bikes and riders with no thoughts of issues. So if you have any ideas on this let me know. This Thursday May 19th dont think that all will be in effect but think it will start to grow. So come out and enjoy yourself. They are excited about it and the more that show up the more that will be provided. So shoot some ideas and lets make this a weekly thing we did it in South Carolina and had hunderds of bikes every Weds night with lots of fun and no issues.

Re: Bike Night Hooters North Co Springs

Sounds nice, way to organize that!

Underagers can't stay in hooters past 10pm, is that true?

Never mind, that was somewhere else I think lol. But in general, under 21 can come?
    Last edited by BlueRanger; Sat May 14th, 2011 at 10:30 AM.
    91 FZR 600
    82 Custom XV750

Senior Member Yearly Supporter Swift's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRanger View Post
    Sounds nice, way to organize that!

Underagers can't stay in hooters past 10pm, is that true?

Never mind, that was somewhere else I think lol. But in general, under 21 can come?
    We'll make an exception for you dude.
    2003 BMW R1150R - For Sale - PM for details
    2007 BMW 328Xi Coupe - The Cage

I like the idea. I can pass the word to the folks I work with here or any other riders I see around. You have a time in mind?
    - Benny B
    2011 Kawi ZX6R
    2008 Suzuki GSXR 1000- Sold
    2007 Honda CBR 600 RR- Sold

+1, I'm in.
    '12 BMW S 1000 RR
    '11 Suzuki V-Strom DL-650 *SOLD*
    '07 Aprilia RSV R Factory *SOLD*

I'd be down if it happens

Quote Originally Posted by CaneZach View Post
    I'd be down if it happens
    Speaking of which, was it this weekend or next that you said you'd have available to help me install my sliders?

/threadjack
    '12 BMW S 1000 RR

If they are able to have any space to ride in try doing slow drags.... its fun and get a chance for sportbikes and cruisers a chance to go head to head for bragging rights....

If its big enough and they want it, some of your local stuntriders can come put on a show..

thursday nights starts at 6pm till we have no bikes left.....will update what is going to be there this thursday as I said before will take a couple of thursdays to get the whole thing going but promise to be the best in the springs looking to have the denver guys come down.....instead of us having to go up there....if anyone knows of a mobile DJ let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Speaking of which, was it this weekend or next that you said you'd have available to help me install my sliders?

/threadjack
    It was this weekend and thursday or friday of last weekend. I race next saturday, so I can give you a hand next thursday.

awesome deal cane you can call me at 719-369-8653 after 4 tomorrow and will give you some details after I talk to Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by CaneZach View Post
    It was this weekend and thursday or friday of last weekend. I race next saturday, so I can give you a hand next thursday.
    Sweet, I'm on 30 days of non-chargeable (free vacation) leave right now, don't have to go back to work until 13 June. Any time works for me, just hit me up.
    '12 BMW S 1000 RR

Go on facebook and request to join colorado springs bike night to get all updates of rides and meets will update all the time with all the upcoming

I've been talking with Wayne and I am working on getting Apex Sports to sponsor this a few times a month.
    Motorcycle Roadracing Association #29
    President

MSF
    Rider Coach

Quote Originally Posted by zx warrior View Post
    Go on facebook and request to join colorado springs bike night to get all updates of rides and meets will update all the time with all the upcoming
    Is the page set up? For some reason I can't find it.

Update, found it
    Last edited by ndnbennyb; Sat May 14th, 2011 at 06:21 PM.
    - Benny B
    2011 Kawi ZX6R
    2008 Suzuki GSXR 1000- Sold
    2007 Honda CBR 600 RR- Sold

kool uglydog lets get together I am good friends with the owner Darlene and have some good backing at Apex....and lets put this thing on the map....and even if Hooters gets where it cant handle it have alot of places all over town that can hold hundreds of bikes. Will be at Hooters tomorrow around 2pm or so to talk to Wayne and get some details to get this together.

Quote Originally Posted by ndnbennyb View Post
    Is the page set up? For some reason I can't find it.

Update, found it
    Can you post a link?

here is the link to the page for all the rides and bike shows will also be posting car shows throughout
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/h...118893725&ap=1

ok just finished meeting with Wayne at Hooters and heres the deal....as with any business we have to show there is going to be a profit before they will soak alot of money into it....3 weeks of profit on Thursday nights and they will get a extended liquer licenses to serve alcohol outdoors, build garage doors to directly go outdoors similar to the ones at Citadel Mall...purchase outdoor furniture for seating....we have the go for a OUTDOOR DJ, BURNOUT WALL NOW!!!...now he has these Thursday night specials in place now for that night: happy hour 4-6pm then starting at 9pm Reverse Happy Hour with $4.29 10pc wings and of course Alcohol specials...that night there is $3.50 call outs, $3.00 Coronas, $3.00 25oz PBR so its getting there. Will have a photograher there for photos of bikes that will be placed on Hooters web site, as it stands will do a Bikini Contest last Thursday each month with girls always available to photo with bikes. Depends on how many bikes show up as to how much of parking lot is blocked off just for us. Represenative from Krunkel Energy will be out to do giveaway tickets to races. We can set up many events to include pool dirty wrestling and so on just need the mass participation.

THIS IS THE DEAL WE ALL WANT A AWESOME PLACE TO DO A BIKE NIGHT GET TOGETHER SO THE MORE THAT COME AND SPEND TIME AND MONEY THE MORE WE WILL GET IN RETURN!!! LETS MAKE THIS A WEEKLY THING TO PUT ON THE MAP!!!! REMEMBER THIS IS FOR FUN....AND WE ALL KNOW WE NEED SOMETHING LIKE THIS HERE IN THE SPRINGS...SO HOPE TO SEE AS MANY AS POSSIBLE ON THURSDAY, I KNOW THE WEATHER IS IN QUESTION THIS THURSDAY BUT IF A BREAK IN THE SKIES ALLOWS WANT TO SEE YOU THERE...

ALSO STILL LOOKING FOR A DJ THAT HAS EQUIPMENT THAT WILL COME AND SET UP FOR THIS NIGHT AND ALL THE REST...AND ANYBODY THAT HAS THE SKILLS TO BUILD A 3FT BURNOUT WALL LET ME KNOW....THIS IS MY DIRECT CELL PHONE NUMBER FEEL FREE TO CALL ME 719-369-8653 DON HARRIS "SLOWMOTION"

Wheelies are always good
    Mrs.Wondo

This thursday? As in four days from now? Awesome!

yeah zach this thursday and every thursday there after and will only get better with each week....so lets keep this bumped to the top...i want denver to get jealous and show up and see what a real bike night is all about

Quote Originally Posted by zx warrior View Post
    yeah zach this thursday and every thursday there after and will only get better with each week....so lets keep this bumped to the top...i want denver to get jealous and show up and see what a real bike night is all about
    and what is a real bike night in comparison to what i've been doing in denver the past 4 years?
    Motorcycle Roadracing Association #29
    President

MSF
    Rider Coach

well ugly dog I guess I have missed yours because the 3 I went to that were so recommended to me were a total disapointment, I love to ride to Denver so dont mind going up to the rides but when I got to them they sat there with about 20 bikes did some bragging and within the hour were dispersed and the most fun I had was riding north and then back south....so if you have one as well please post to me so I can post up I just gave up after the third one with horrible results......
    Last edited by zx warrior; Sun May 15th, 2011 at 06:23 PM.