Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bike Night Hooters North Co Springs

Re: Bike Night Hooters North Co Springs

Quote Originally Posted by zx warrior View Post
    well zach I guess I have missed yours because the 3 I went to that were so recommended to me were a total disapointment, I love to ride to Denver so dont mind going up to the rides but when I got to them they sat there with about 20 bikes did some bragging and within the hour were dispersed and the most fun I had was riding north and then back south....so if you have one as well please post to me so I can post up I just gave up after the third one with horrible results......
    UglyDog (Jim) has actually put on great bike nights up north on certain Wednesdays and has for years.

Now that we also get to look forward to having great bike nights down south on certain Thursdays, it sounds like my summer schedule is set with both!
    '09 Duc Monster 696
    '00 Suz SV650 (Dad's, garaged with mine)
    I like mountains because they make me feel small.

Quote Originally Posted by aerofaze View Post
    UglyDog (Jim) has actually put on great bike nights up north on certain Wednesdays and has for years.

Now that we also get to look forward to having great bike nights down south on certain Thursdays, it sounds like my summer schedule is set with both!
    where is the one in Weds that he puts on so I can get on group website and give us a place to ride up to.....

Don, Zach doesn't put on bike nights in Denver, I do. And I have never seen you or your bike at any of them so you must have been going to the wrong ones. If you had done a search on past events in the Social forum on here or if you had taken a look at the pics on my facebook group you just joined this past week, you would have seen that, unless the weather is inclimate, there is usually 10 times the turnout that you are trying to portray. You just join this forum and set up a group on facebook this past week and then proceed to criticize what I do in Denver. You're off to a great start. Because of my existing relationship with Hooters corporate, I pushed them the past few months to get something going in the Springs, you just happened to have good timing. I hope for the sake of Hooters and Apex Sports that the event is successful.
    Motorcycle Roadracing Association #29
    President

MSF
    Rider Coach

awesome deal will go into group and check it out and make sure that we post on ours and you are right listened to some here that have told me about the ones that I went up to....and by no means was I trying to criticize you at all as a matter of fact would love to meet up with you face to face and work together on the one down here did not mean to get a issue going so my bad...did not mean it towards you so instead of fighting lets meet up have lunch and see what we can do to build it up and then go ride....

Pics of Hooters, The Walnut Room and Bostons. There are a few more than 20 bikes.
    Motorcycle Roadracing Association #29
    President

MSF
    Rider Coach

Quote Originally Posted by UglyDogRacing View Post
    Pics of Hooters, The Walnut Room and Bostons. There are a few more than 20 bikes.
    awesome deal like I said is there anyway to meet up over the next 2 weeks and go over some ideas....

Ok getting with the manager Wayne at the North Hooters of Woodman today and we are discussing Bike Night there on Thursday Nights. Not talking about just meet up and sit and drink but with actual events. Looking to have DJ, bikini contests and several other things go on. It would be open to all bikes and riders with no thoughts of issues. So if you have any ideas on this let me know. This Thursday May 19th dont think that all will be in effect but think it will start to grow. So come out and enjoy yourself. They are excited about it and the more that show up the more that will be provided. So shoot some ideas and lets make this a weekly thing we did it in South Carolina and had hunderds of bikes every Weds night with lots of fun and no issues.
    hell ya, great idea ill be there. I am also a professional photographer and would be willing to lend my services if need. A link to my work is http://www.4degreesphotography.com

let me know. either way ill be showing up

that sounds great CBR the more the photos the better will look for you that night and give you the site to post them on .... sure all would like to see their bikes...

this sounds like fun, I know Wayne he is a cool guy.

sure all would like to see their bikes...
    ... lol. On its own maybe, but beside other bikes not so much.
    91 FZR 600
    82 Custom XV750

Quote Originally Posted by aerofaze View Post
    I totally agree with Aerofaze. Jim has done an outstanding job putting together successful bikenights for years in Denver. He puts a ton of effort and time into them. The main reason there were less attendees lately was because of the weather. There is no doubt in my mind Jim's bike nights will continue to pick up and be a hit, like every year.

Burn out wall?!? Explain that.... I can burn out on anything including the walls hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by navajowalks View Post
    Burn out wall?!? Explain that.... I can burn out on anything including the walls hahahaha
    put your front tire on a wall and see how much black stuff you can put on the ground and smoke in the air!
    geez dont you know anything?
    _04 ZX636R Stunt Edition <-video__ Silverado Z71______

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    put your front tire on a wall and see how much black stuff you can put on the ground and smoke in the air!
    geez dont you know anything?
    Oh like that.... hahaha do I have to put my feet down?... cause I'm not allowed to do burn outs with my feet on the ground ;-)

What's the wall for?!? Hahaha

ok hope the weather holds out for tomorrow night if for some reason it is rained out will have to postpone and move on to the next week........so if you have any type mojo to delay the rain do the dance!!!!!

ok hope the weather holds out for tomorrow night if for some reason it is rained out will have to postpone and move on to the next week........so if you have any type mojo to delay the rain do the dance!!!!!
    Push it back a week, the weather fucking sucks and I want to see this get a good start.

OK EVERYONE AS BAD AS THIS BREAKS MY HEART TO DO AND SAY WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO PUSH IT TILL NEXT WEEK DUE TO THE WEATHER....SAYS HIGH TOMORROW IS ONLY GOING TO BE 59 DEGREES AND WITH A 30+ CHANCE OF THUNDER STORMS I DO AGREE WITH D3SPAIR WANT IT START WITH A GOOD START SO OFFICIALLY GOING TO CHANGE IT TILL NEXT THURSDAY.....SORRY MOTHER NATURE IS JUST NOT PLAYING THIS WEEK.

zx warrior- I posted the Hooters Bike Night Thursday flyer to give you more information of what’s already been planned. I hope you continue to gain momentum in organizing more riders and sponsors for Colorado Springs Bike Nights- thanks for your efforts!

Balls, I was really looking forward to this tonight. I've already done 50 miles this morning, it's not bad out at all.
    '12 BMW S 1000 RR
    '11 Suzuki V-Strom DL-650 *SOLD*
    '07 Aprilia RSV R Factory *SOLD*

hey sarge i know it and so was i but hey did not want to chance anything so will def do it next week and we had a funnel/mild tornado touch down here in fountain and people were calling me saying there was alot of hail around monument so kinda of glad not going through with it....safty first so ive been told.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    zx warrior- I posted the Hooters Bike Night Thursday flyer to give you more information of what’s already been planned. I hope you continue to gain momentum in organizing more riders and sponsors for Colorado Springs Bike Nights- thanks for your efforts!
    awesome man thanks just hope the weather holds out next week.....but thanks for all the push i can get...

hey sarge i know it and so was i but hey did not want to chance anything so will def do it next week and we had a funnel/mild tornado touch down here in fountain and people were calling me saying there was alot of hail around monument so kinda of glad not going through with it....safty first so ive been told.....
    I mentioned it in another post, but around 1700 tonight I was getting ready to head up to Hooters when it started raining and then snowing even. For at least 20 minuts I had a nice thick layer of slush on my patio furniture, so I decided just to stay at home.
    '12 BMW S 1000 RR
    '11 Suzuki V-Strom DL-650 *SOLD*
    '07 Aprilia RSV R Factory *SOLD*

ok so the weather is supposed to play nice on thursday so its back on so hope to see everyone out on thursday at hooters off woodman around 6pm or so and lets all do a city meet and greet and and check out the bikes......

This sounds great. Hoping to catch one in June and so on. I don't mind driving to Denver, but closer is better. They'll have my patronage for sure.