Thread: Grand Prix Guns

Grand Prix Guns

I had a gun that needed returned to the manufacture for repairs and the manufacture strongly recommended working through a dealer when sending in the gun. The guys over at Grand Prix were really good about it. I did not buy the gun there but they were more than willing to help me with this process. They only charged me for the cost of shipping, which I expected. They did waive some sort of transfer fee, which I don't really know what that fee was, but I appreciate them waiving any such fees. They really seemed to be interested in helping me with the process.

Re: Grand Prix Guns

Their ammo is way overpriced but their service guys were super helpful last i was there.
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd

AKA "Devaclis"

Quote Originally Posted by Zach929rr View Post
    Their ammo is way overpriced but their service guys were super helpful last i was there.
    I got my .357 cheaper than any place around. Plus they have a frequet purchaser card that levels the playing field on some of their ammo that is a little higher than other places.

Now, the consignment guns are pretty steep lol. I still like the service those guys upstairs give when I go in there.
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

When I went in there to look at bulk .40 prices, 500 rounds was priced $100 higher than I could get it online. And yes, that is what I'm judging my "ammo is overpriced" statement by.
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd

Damn it Zach! You should support local shops or you're an asshole! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...You're an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by brennahm View Post
    Damn it Zach! You should support local shops or you're an asshole! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...You're an asshole.
    http://youtu.be/UrgpZ0fUixs
    Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"

I've found their prices on .380, 9mm and other pistol ammo to be lower than other shops. Casey has always been very helpful for accessories and transfers.

When I was in there a couple weeks ago, they seemed extremely helpful but they didn't have the S&W BG380 I wanted to see in person...