Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: a few new pics

Quote Originally Posted by Ytry2";p="203993
    Old age will catch up to you all at some point. Y'all think that we hate stunters... it is not that, and it has never been about that... More then likely we were stunner or canyon crashers at one point. Many of us have also paid the price. I know Barn has, as I still have the video. Barn knows that I have paid a HEAVY price as well. When you’re young, you don't care. I could say, Hey stunna stuper star, your going to get hurt, get a ticket, or get into a lot of debit, you would say???? You would say that same thing, Y'all just haters, I am going to be fine, bones heal, I am young blah blah....

But one day down the road, something will happen... Trust me it will happen and you will figure it out

I have been told the same thing about racing, road racing or motocross. I could say (and it has been said to me)

“Hey racer. Have you figured it out yet? Your gonna get hurt, you are going into debt, you will pay a heavy price every weekend at the track. It cost you over $100 per race, that does not include, tires and maintenance. You could get hurt, mess yourself up for life. All for what. A $20 trophy and an adrenalin rush. When you gonna grow up? When are you going to stop wasting money in the money pit and put your money away for retirement?”

You see, the same could be said about anything dangers and sport related. Sure you may win some money being a pro but the chances of anyone from Colorado reaching AMA high salary status is near nill. Even in motocross, Colorado rider Andrew Short took 1st place in a 125 race 2 weeks ago but he is not a Ricky Carmikel.

Anyway my point. You can try to tell stunters the dangers of what they are doing but like most people, they have to learn through experience and calling them names or hating them will not help. People who think racers are stupid for wasting money racing try to tell you the same thing by calling people names and saying they are stupid. Does it help?

In fact I am over 40 and still race Motocross and would like to start racing MRA soon, how stupid am I? (Don't answer that question it was rhetorical)

Quote Originally Posted by Ytry2";p="204069
    Is going to the track safer? NO… you get hurt… Can you die? Not as likely as stunner…However we have medical staff RIGHT there to help you… Do you have insurance to pay for it? Yes we do…. you have to be attending a AMA sanction event MRA/SMRI are AMA sanctioned events… and have the AMA ARMOR insurance and your medical bills are covered… But it does not pay you for time off work.

Do you care what I am saying? Prolly not… Your young.

One day people will learn that there is more to life then thier little "world"
    Finally got down to this. Glad you realize this but by the same insurance argument. When you get injured and have high medical costs as a racer you cause everyone’s insurance to go up. Why should I pay for you to take risks racing?

Right now most corp insurances do not cover racing. People still race and lie to get covered. If you do not think this is true, tell me the company you work for and I will tell you if that insurance covers you racing.

There is separate insurance you can purchase just for racing, it is expensive, has high deductibles and low limits. Do you and all the MRA racers have this type of insurance?

My point. You are happy to be able to manage your own risk but you will not let a stunter manage his because he is young. Some people want to be able to manage other peoples risk buy passing laws to force them to wear helmets (but that is another issue)

I would be interested to know if you really have insurance and if so what company you work for. If you pay for separate insurance tell me that company so I can look over the rates and coverage’s. Many people out here say, I have insurance, and can put that insurance down on a MRA liability form but I would be curious how many people actually have insurance.

Re: a few new pics

Why would someone want to TELL a stunna anything? The evidence runs through this entire thread...they aren't going to listen...they don't care....unless they personally centerpunch your wife's mini-van you can't blame them for the stunna's that DO....its a waste of time.

Now would someone please post more pics please so the silly stunna's might stop whining like schoolgirls who have English as a second language?

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

Quote Originally Posted by eaheer";p="204608
    Who cares! Just follow the story, not the stupid off topic conversation you all have going. I guess it's just to hard for you to do so. Oh well such as life! Hey I got something for you. If you don't like my grammer then this is for you:
    Hey don't get all pissy... We're just trying to help you sound like an intelligent adult.
    Newton

Quote Originally Posted by troythetroll";p="204625
    unless they personally centerpunch your wife's mini-van you can't blame them for the stunna's that DO
    Mack Truck vs Mini Van. Mini Van looses. Stunter in standup wheelie on bike vs Soccer mom in MiniVan. Soccer mom wins.

Racer or non stunting rider on R1 at 150 mph vs Soccer mom in minivan with kids. All die.

I will tell the stunters something in hope they would listen. If you get caught stunting by the police, don't run. Take your lumps, pay your ticket. It is easier to do a standup wheelie with a ticket in hand and a lighter wallet than it is 6 feet underground because you wrecked and died in a high speed chase.
    "For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing....What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death?"

Quote Originally Posted by eaheer";p="204558
    You talk as you all think every stunter is young! That isn't true, besides my self I know other stunters that are just as old as me. For most of you all I am 34 will be 35 next month! I stunt, Canyon, and dirt bike race! I don't do any professional shit anymore. I guess I am getting a bit older! I did do the fox news media. Big mistake, I was told it would be. I thought this new guy was being truthful! He wasn't. BIG deal its over! Stunters will NEVER get reconizition like they want. The whole news thing was about how people are dying on the hwys. It wasn't about stunting just about letting the public aware of how the death toll has rised! Fine we all know if we own a sportbike that there is a great possiblity that we could have a fatal accident, or injury! I have witnessed death from a friend. He was going to fast on the hwy! HIt the gaurd rail and had his head severed from his body. It's a very sad thing to witness. Has it put the breaks on me? Well sometimes it does. All I do is think about my friend that died, and say to myself. Dam, what I just did wa stupid! Sometimes the adrenilim get's the best of us! Canyon riding, Stunt riding, doesn't matter! It just does! I have crashed pretty bad several times! Do I get back up right after I crash? Well sometimes, but being at my age. It takes me a few to bounce back up!
    Oh well that is life as we know it! It's a free country we are aware of the cercumstances that might arise! I say if you want to stunt then do it! You want to ride the canyons, then do it! You want track race, then do it! Don't talk shit to othes, unless your own closet is clean!
    The total number of years you have walked this earth is not the only thing that quantifies age. Experience helps account for more then you think
    If you abandon yourself to foolishness....
    ...You lose touch with your beginnings.

Troy "TC" Runck #124
    SMRI New Rider Director

Sponsored by:
    Paint By TCR
    505 by Design
    Morse Racing Products

That is correct. But I have been stunting for three years now! I have had tickets my very first year. When I first learned how to wheelie I wanted to do it everywhere. But after a few tickets. I have learned that is not good on the wallet! So now when I do stunt. I do it in a semi-safe enviroment! No more no less!
    My personal site: www.myspace.com/eaheer

Quote Originally Posted by eaheer";p="204687
    That is correct. But I have been stunting for three years now! I have had tickets my very first year. When I first learned how to wheelie I wanted to do it everywhere. But after a few tickets. I have learned that is not good on the wallet! So now when I do stunt. I do it in a semi-safe enviroment! No more no less!
    Semi safe? is that like sorta fool proof, near perfect?
    But for arguments sake, you may be “semi” safe. What about the young stunna that idolizes you and decides to stunt down I-36? Do you as a fellow stunna, rider, or human have a moral obligation to protect and ensure the safety and well being of said individual?
    I have seen your photos, wheelies on the freeway... That promotes idealistic safety huh?

Am i bagging stunnas as people? no
    Do i think stunna are stupid? no
    Do i think their choices are selfish and inappropriate? YES

I say selfish because your actions will have an impact in the future some how, some way.

Remember we are all role models is some fashion....

Troy "TC" Runck #124
    SMRI New Rider Director

Sponsored by:
    Paint By TCR
    505 by Design
    Morse Racing Products

Quote Originally Posted by Ytry2";p="205044
    But for arguments sake, you may be “semi” safe. What about the young stunna that idolizes you and decides to stunt down I-36? Do you as a fellow stunna, rider, or human have a moral obligation to protect and ensure the safety and well being of said individual?
    I have seen your photos, wheelies on the freeway... That promotes idealistic safety huh?

I say selfish because your actions will have an impact in the future some how, some way.

Wow, to be honost! That question is a very hard one to answer. Think about it for just a second. Would I try and help a young stunter from doing it on the hwys? Of course I would mention to them that it is unsafe! Even though stunting is unsafe all by it's self. If you call that an obligation then so be it. But keep in mind I am NOT responsible for anyone but my self and my own actions! People make choices all the time! It's America, and more power to them! Make your choice but be aware of what could happen!! Stunting is UNSAFE, and I believe that! That must be one reason why so many new stunters are trying it every year!
    I try and teach wheelie school to new stunters. I try to explain to them how dangerous it is, and what could happen if not done right! I feel it is my obligation to help put some risk factors, and guidelines to the stunting world. Well for the new people that are so determin to do so! I know I was like that one time! When I saw my first hwy wheelie, I was hooked,a nd it took me a lot of bikes, money, and healing to understand how dangerous it is. Of course I do it on the hwys once in a while. Most of the time I do it less then most! This is what I have to say about this entire conversation.
    Do what you want to do with your bike! It's a free country and it's your life! Keep in mind what could happen if you screw up! Be safe and think of others around you! Live life to the fullest, and just have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by eaheer";p="205071
    Quote Originally Posted by Ytry2";p="205044

Wow, to be honost! That question is a very hard one to answer. Think about it for just a second. Would I try and help a young stunter from doing it on the hwys? Of course I would mention to them that it is unsafe! Even though stunting is unsafe all by it's self. If you call that an obligation then so be it. But keep in mind I am NOT responsible for anyone but my self and my own actions! People make choices all the time! It's America, and more power to them! Make your choice but be aware of what could happen!! Stunting is UNSAFE, and I believe that! That must be one reason why so many new stunters are trying it every year!
    I try and teach wheelie school to new stunters. I try to explain to them how dangerous it is, and what could happen if not done right! I feel it is my obligation to help put some risk factors, and guidelines to the stunting world. Well for the new people that are so determin to do so! I know I was like that one time! When I saw my first hwy wheelie, I was hooked,a nd it took me a lot of bikes, money, and healing to understand how dangerous it is. Of course I do it on the hwys once in a while. Most of the time I do it less then most! This is what I have to say about this entire conversation.
    Do what you want to do with your bike! It's a free country and it's your life! Keep in mind what could happen if you screw up! Be safe and think of others around you! Live life to the fullest, and just have fun!
    You just answered my question – “you try and teach wheelie school.”.. Where on the street? Unless you have a facility someplace clear of cars and building, then your teaching something reckless to the youth and someone else will see this and want to do it too....

You say you’re only responsible for your self and your own actions... But in the end it IS YOUR actions that you teach to the kids that think stunning is COOL...

Get it?

On a more painful note, I watched as a Stunner did a standup off Unser and I 40 last night. He must have work on this stunt for a long time, because he pulled it up smoothly…Lost of practice and determination ---- While he was showing off for the chickens in the car to the left of him, he failed to notice the car going the speed limit in front of him and the car merging into the lane on the right of him from an interstate on ramp.... He hit the car in front of him, which in-turn hit the car merging next to them. 4 people hurt do to the unwise choice. The choice of a Stunna... YEA RIGHT ON...

Maybe they should make a beer commercial out of that....

You just pulled a standup and hit the car in front of you. That car hit another car and hurt 3 people.. It is MILLER TIME....
    Your broken leg will heal in the same amount if time as the arm of the 3 yr girl that was in one of the cars... BUT IT IS MILLER TIME!

You say be safe and think of others around you...well your not doing one of those items when your stunning, you tell me whice one you think it is.

Troy "TC" Runck #124
    SMRI New Rider Director

Sponsored by:
    Paint By TCR
    505 by Design
    Morse Racing Products

A stunna school! Cool!

Stunna's listening to other stunna's on how to be stunna's......will correct doo-rag wearing be taught as well? Lots of Fox News clips on how all the SPEED and STUNTZ are like REQUIRED when you ride a sportbike?

Any chance someone is actually gonna post a few pic's before the local genius decides to call 9 News next and try and explain away his last disaster on trying to "educate" ANYONE?

Quote Originally Posted by troythetroll";p="205502
    A stunna school! Cool!

Stunna's listening to other stunna's on how to be stunna's......will correct doo-rag wearing be taught as well? Lots of Fox News clips on how all the SPEED and STUNTZ are like REQUIRED when you ride a sportbike?

Any chance someone is actually gonna post a few pic's before the local genius decides to call 9 News next and try and explain away his last disaster on trying to "educate" ANYONE?
    You guys are morons! All you do is point fingers at people! You asked me if I was responsble for someone doing a hwy wheelie that I dont' know! I SAY NOPE I AM NOT! SOmone needs to explain to these wanna' be stunnas, that it is very dangerous, and should NOT be done on city streets and hwys!
    But what ever there is no chance of making you all understand. All you want to do is bag on stunters! You really need to take a look around at your self! You don't even have to be a stunter to get in trouble with a bike!
    You all need real help! All you do is just say look at that idiot doing a wheelie, or this and that! But hey watch me pull out over a double yellow line (which is there for a reason) might I add. Let's see this stunter go fast in the canyon! Let's see this stunter ride the track! Trust me if I had a track bike, I would do my best to become one if not the best track racers! Just so that I could laugh in your face! I have tried and tried to explain that one, I have done some stupid things in life! The whole news media BS! But I am going to try my best to teach people how to be safe at what they think stunting is. Education is the best thing to help save lifes! Just letting young people that never stunted before go out there and try! Is asking for there lifes to be over with!
    If I am wrong for trying to help make a change with the new stunting world! Then I do apologize. I do apologize for the BS I have created on the news! Oh and by the way, I have already been on 9News! I think the only one left is 7news! LMFAO! GET A LIFE!

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar
    You guys should just duke it out already. Too much chitchat, and not enough action.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

With every post you throw up you dig yourself deeper and deeper...just give it up...you make no sense and have no valid arguements.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~";p="205532
    You guys should just duke it out already. Too much chitchat, and not enough action.
    Kind of like you and the parking meter hehehe

Troy "TC" Runck #124
    SMRI New Rider Director

Sponsored by:
    Paint By TCR
    505 by Design
    Morse Racing Products

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ytry2
    Kind of like you and the parking meter hehehe
    Egh... the parking meter caught me off guard once! I've since conquered that shit many times over.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze";p="205533
    With every post you throw up you dig yourself deeper and deeper...just give it up...you make no sense and have no valid arguements.
    but! he! does! have! plenty! of! exclamation! points!
    Cleveland

Quote Originally Posted by Cleveland";p="205568
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze";p="205533
    but! he! does! have! plenty! of! exclamation! points!
    Dam right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH I LOVE THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MILE HIGH GAYNESS ALL THE WAY!

I've been told that there's some shit stirring going on in here. I haven't been following this thread, so I've locked it until I can investigate.