Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: a few new pics

now with bi-turbo goodness Site Admin Mel's Avatar
    I thought Berthas wang comment was hilarious though!
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Quote Originally Posted by Giant Hurt Ball";p="203303
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly";p="203267
    Quote Originally Posted by Giant Hurt Ball";p="203243
    Nice gear!

And I thought leather was the answer.
    before you go jumping to conclusions, maybe you should ask some questions.
    for your info i wear a motophoria body armor
    http://www.motophoria.com/Catalog/pr...Category=Armor

i got gloves, a helmet, glasses, long pants
    im stunting on a abandon road, where there is no traffic

what else you got.

i didnt think so.
    WOW! Well I'm glad at least one "stunna" has got something that resembles a brain! The gloves you are using look like some 35$ pair... You get what you pay for. WOO HOO on a mellon cap! Glasses, hey it gets windy I can understand that since your visor is up. Long pants... hmm well we all know that jeans are better then shorts... Thou they wont last long they are better then something, no shit for that here. Abandon road... Hey thanks for keeping it off the public streets, I've got no beef with that. Body gear, that shit is pretty nice, wouldn't mind a set for under my leathers.

So like I said... Well I'm glad at least one "stunna" has got something that resembles a brain! Congrats, now I hope you try to teach your monkey friends how to act like they've got a brain.

Kelly has got my "OK" seal, he may continue with what he's doing.
    you are truely an idiot.
    you think the "Well I'm glad at least one "stunna" has got something that resembles a brain" isnt disrespectful?

what a fag.

thanks to all the non haters.

You guys get sooooo worked up!

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar
    I haven't read all of this thread, but lemme guess... It's turned into a stunter vs. non-stunter battle, staring the usual suspects.

Carry on.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

id like to see where i did something wrong.
    i posted a few pics up and got attacked.

typical csc hating.

I guess my question is: If you know this is gonna start stuff, why say anything at all. You know you like it and there are other forums where im sure you wouldnt get this reaction. I guess thats my .02
    Proud Sponsor/pit crew to: -PUCK-MRA #719
    R.I.P 502

Re: a few new pics

I am one to watch someone pull a fat wheelie any time, but also am one to laugh my ass off when something like this happens.

crash!

I guess I'm on the fence...
    My name is Karl, ich bin expert

Yeah... from somebody who has been there before, it is kinda comical to see. I didn't think so at the time, but I have learned to appreciate it.

Thank goodness he had an aftermarket exhaust, an undertail kit, flush blinkers, a custom front cowl, and probably a whole bunch of other nice stuff to add to the pain of a rashed up bike.

Regardless, I say live and let live. Do stunts impress me?.. egh.. not really. The novelty of the whole thing wears off kinda fast, after you stop seeing anything new.

Do I appreciate a phaty wheelie ocassionaly? Sure, but only in the grand context of seeing somebody who can really *ride* do one. Like a post-race victory wheelie, or a post canyon strafe wheelie... Definitely not watching people wheelie up and down the proving grounds. Not anymore, anyway.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

now with bi-turbo goodness Site Admin Mel's Avatar
    Ahhhh yes, the old proving grounds. Being that I am a girl, I of course have no personal knowledge of wheelies, or of how to do one. But I do remember the days of the proving grounds, and even know one or two people still who I met during those times
    But Barn is right, the novelty does wear off, very very quickly. And we grow up. Then we start to wonder about things like "what will I do if I get hurt" and "what will my family do" and most of all "how the f&^k am I gonna pay for what I just rashed". And as we do get older, more mature in our riding if you may, we also tend to be more annoyed by those who show a blatant disregard for others on bikes and for the rules of the road. Should you feel the need to stunt, do so on your own property, away from traffic, news cameras, and those of us who do not wish to get any futher tickets.
    Stunting is a part of sport bike riding, and a reason that many get started (that and the ) but it has also been the end of many good people, and the reason many others lose their driving privleges. And posting videos, pictures, and locations of such things just gets those of us who have no wish for such attention in unnecessary trouble.
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly";p="203372
    Quote Originally Posted by Giant Hurt Ball";p="203303
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly";p="203267
    Quote Originally Posted by Giant Hurt Ball";p="203243
    Nice gear!

And I thought leather was the answer.
    before you go jumping to conclusions, maybe you should ask some questions.
    for your info i wear a motophoria body armor
    http://www.motophoria.com/Catalog/pr...Category=Armor

i got gloves, a helmet, glasses, long pants
    im stunting on a abandon road, where there is no traffic

what else you got.

i didnt think so.
    WOW! Well I'm glad at least one "stunna" has got something that resembles a brain! The gloves you are using look like some 35$ pair... You get what you pay for. WOO HOO on a mellon cap! Glasses, hey it gets windy I can understand that since your visor is up. Long pants... hmm well we all know that jeans are better then shorts... Thou they wont last long they are better then something, no shit for that here. Abandon road... Hey thanks for keeping it off the public streets, I've got no beef with that. Body gear, that shit is pretty nice, wouldn't mind a set for under my leathers.

So like I said... Well I'm glad at least one "stunna" has got something that resembles a brain! Congrats, now I hope you try to teach your monkey friends how to act like they've got a brain.

Kelly has got my "OK" seal, he may continue with what he's doing.
    you are truely an idiot.
    you think the "Well I'm glad at least one "stunna" has got something that resembles a brain" isnt disrespectful?

what a fag.

thanks to all the non haters.
    AHhhhhhh Kellywellie! I was just pointing out that I was so proud of you! I was full of joy knowning that FOR ONCE a "stunna" is using some common sense. That's all, it's nothing to get all in a huffy puffy about. I'm really glad that you've taken the time to wear gear, and picked a site that was safe for you to do your thing.

So please, keep on doing what you do.
    Newton

"So pretty please; With a cherry on top... Clean the fuckin' car."
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

your right brizz, since i dont ride around town or :carve: the mountains, i should go to another site.

so much for "sportbike" club

Brizz is not a team player Kelly. He's in the military for god's sake!

(damn... and you cats even live in the same town. Yikes.)
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by purpgixxerchic";p="203463
    Ahhhh yes, the old proving grounds. Being that I am a girl, I of course have no personal knowledge of wheelies, or of how to do one. But I do remember the days of the proving grounds, and even know one or two people still who I met during those times
    But Barn is right, the novelty does wear off, very very quickly. And we grow up. Then we start to wonder about things like "what will I do if I get hurt" and "what will my family do" and most of all "how the f&^k am I gonna pay for what I just rashed". And as we do get older, more mature in our riding if you may, we also tend to be more annoyed by those who show a blatant disregard for others on bikes and for the rules of the road. Should you feel the need to stunt, do so on your own property, away from traffic, news cameras, and those of us who do not wish to get any futher tickets.
    Stunting is a part of sport bike riding, and a reason that many get started (that and the ) but it has also been the end of many good people, and the reason many others lose their driving privleges. And posting videos, pictures, and locations of such things just gets those of us who have no wish for such attention in unnecessary trouble.

I agree with most of what you said Mel. And I certainly don't stunt.....but....Do you get just as upset when some dumbass who is riding the canyons passes a car on the double yellow line doing 80-mph??? Probably not.

I am not trying to defend stunters but I do see a bit of a double standard at times.
    The more you sweat in peace...The less you bleed in war.

No longer in Afghanistan...That better Tink???

"Though I walk through the desert in the shadow of death I fear no one for I am the baddest mother f___ in the desert."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly";p="203478
    your right brizz, since i dont ride around town or :carve: the mountains, i should go to another site.

so much for "sportbike" club
    My comment wasnt ment to make you leave the site. I was just pointing out my perseption of the situation. I for one wouldnt go to a place where i felt that i felt that there would be some anamosity about the things that i love. Kelly, dude keep doing what you want. But there is a time and a place for everything. If you feel that this site is not stunting friendly, Do try other sites. If you need any mechanical help...ETC this site is where its at.

And Barn you would have no idea what team work is all about. Everything with you is about you. For god's sake, you dont even contribute to the workforce. Some day you will realize that there are others out in the world that are not about you too....

Drive thru please. Yes i am anticipating a quirky come back...

Just another way to make it about you.
    R.I.P 502

Finally someone with some truth!~ Thank you Sparky! Your the first one in this club to finally admit this club is a double standard club! I dont' meant to take your comment and stretch it out even more. But the fact of the matter is CSC riders, some of them might I point out. Have double standards, and think they are ok to do there thing, but if someone else does something better or crazyer like wheeling down the hwy, changing lanes or what not? I don't know the real reasoning behind some of these people that. Talk smack about stunters, and then go and do yet even more dangerous stuff in the canyons.

Canyons huh> Ok check this out. My opinion of canyon vs Stunting. I had a group of 50+ go with mHm up to black hawk on the new hwy. I am not sure the name of it. But you can't miss it. It's new, and takes you right into blackhawk. Ok, so before we hit the pass. I had everyone pull over. I explained to everyone. PLEASE ride at your own ability, do NOT try and keep up with others. So we are all doing good. I was up front, with a chatterbox, on, I had one guy in the middle of the pack (with a chatterbox, and one at the very end with a chatter box. This way we could keep tabs on everyone in the pack. One guy trys to catch up to us in the front, and hits the gaurd rail, and splits his R1 in half. Then he get's up jumps on his buddies bike and takes off. He hit it about 8o-90mph. We had to deal with his bike. There is a little more to the story. But the reason I am saying this is! Most stunters, will stunt there bike in a semi controled area! Canyon riders, when pushing the limits usually end up in a fatality or loss of there bike!
    My personal site: www.myspace.com/eaheer

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin
    Passing on a double yellow is something you'll hardly ever see me do... Too many ppl have gotten jacked up doing that shit.
    Newton

Quote Originally Posted by Giant Hurt Ball";p="203504
    Passing on a double yellow is something you'll hardly ever see me do... Too many ppl have gotten jacked up doing that shit.
    YOu say hardly see me do, but you do doit though don't you? To me I find that stupid and challenging your life not only your bike. That's like some kid stunting his bike on hwys and doesn't have a clue how to do it. I HATE when people have to push it in the canyons. I how ever do both types or ridng. I do canyon riding on my 2005 ZX10R, and stunt riding on my 94-98 CBR900RR~
    My personal site: www.myspace.com/eaheer

Quote Originally Posted by Brizz
    And Barn you would have no idea what team work is all about. Everything with you is about you. For god's sake, you dont even contribute to the workforce. Some day you will realize that there are others out in the world that are not about you too....

Drive thru please. Yes i am anticipating a quirky come back...

Just another way to make it about you.
    How's the saying go... "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke".

And no... I'm not laughing with you.

And you're right... someday I will realize that not everything is about me. I'm actually pretty pissed off that all this R2SL money isn't going to me somehow. Looks like I'm going to have to find another way to avoid the 9 to 5 life. Grr....
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

R.I.P 502

Gold Member Yearly Supporter McVaaahhh's Avatar
    eaheer, man, no disrespect but you got completely butt-fu%$ed by fox31 last year and a lot of riders hold a lot of animosity against stunters because it made ALL sportbike riders look like out-of-control assholes. It wasn't just you, the whole group of people that were there had no problems pulling wheelies in traffic for the cameras, and saying all kinds of stupid sh!t. "I'm not afraid, I have angels on my shoulders."

You're right, some people have double standards, in this club, and your club and all clubs for all types of bikes.

It's sweet you got that new zx10r, but I personally haven't seen you post about riding it, just about stunting. People on this board obviously hate (for the most part) stunting and "stunnas", and you should know that by now, and posting up about it just brings out the arguments.

I applaud Kelly for doing what he's doing safely and in a controlled environment. Do whatever you want as long as it doesn't endanger the public. It's the asshole doing wheelies down 6th ave that I saw that was causing all kinds of traffic problems and completely showing off for this carload of guys (not even chicks) that gives stunters a bad name. And I'm sure almost all stunters are guilty of pulling wheelies in traffic at some point.

I have no respect for anyone that rides like a moron, stunting in traffic, 100mph in the canyon or on city streets, or just looking the part by wearing shorts/sandals/t-shirt/and shades.

Do what you want, just keep it safe, and have some fun god damnit.

~climbs down off the soap-box
    '02 RC-51 - Street
    '05 Pitster Pro 125 - Pitbike madness

Be polite. Be professional. But be prepared to kill everyone you meet.

"Motorcycles tell us a more useful truth: we are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride."
    ~Dave Karlotski

wow, this thread is intense...

I guess you can do what you want but I still didn't see why you would need to be on TV... to prove something? on stunting? ... a stunting club? what do you think they were going to say? "...these stunters are reponsible, everyone should join... blah blah blah... " c'mon... some common sense here? Motorcycle stunts + TV News = Bad news. anyone can figure that out.

but you didn't do just once but TWICE??? are you kidding me? c'mon, shouldn't you learn from your mistake?
    Quote Originally Posted by Suki View Post
    ...i mean, sure maybe 4 inches isn't much to them, but it sure as hell is alot to me!

How does that sayin go..."Fool me once shame on you....Fool me twice shame on me."
    The more you sweat in peace...The less you bleed in war.

No longer in Afghanistan...That better Tink???

"Though I walk through the desert in the shadow of death I fear no one for I am the baddest mother f___ in the desert."

Nice pics Kelly!! As long as you're keeping it safe, fuck everyone who who hates on you for doing what you like!!