Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: To the asshat who ran from the cops today...

Re: To the asshat who ran from the cops today...

Quote Originally Posted by thankgod View Post
    First off Vellos...fuck you for being a punk ass snitch...you ride with him just like I do an you were very aware of his situation. Shame on you for saying what you did just to save face, you ride just as wreckless and wild and you were the first in our group to say to the patrol man "We don't know anything." yet here you aresaying these things... I did not break any laws, so take your finger and stick it up your ass. That patrolman almost took us all out, and then stated that he wanted "the white bikes name" so he could "stomp him into the ground." None of you were there, just a luck 4-5, so how can you say ANYTHING about situation you know nothing about. First of all any cop that says he wants my fellow biker dead should be put up against the wall and shot. Fuck him. Kritsy, Spooph and a few others...I'm sorry and thank you for the awesome time with CSC. Ride safe.
    Actually, from your quote, the cop didn't say he wanted your fellow biker dead. But you did say the cop should be shot. Sounds like you are a hypocrite and what... should be shot? I just don't get it...

One thing is for certain, you and your bud made some waves this weekend. Try to stay at the shallow end m'kay?

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

Enough of this shit. He's been banned, and is officially no longer welcome at any club ride or event.

Admins aren't going to give his IP to the cops without a subpoena, should trooper Cox care enough to pursue the matter. That said, CSC has made a good rep in the community, and it will take more than one dipshit ex-member to ruin that.

Karma will catch up to young Travis sooner or later, until then I would ask everyone else to please demonstrate the adult maturity that was lacking in Travis' actions, and simmer down.

Thread closed, I doubt much else worthwhile is going to be said here and I'm tired of reading Internet thuggery.
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

Only here for the free Wi-Fi Site Admin Spiderman's Avatar

Sorry I haven't chimed in sooner - I was down at PPIR all weekend, cornerworking for the MRA.

The biggest problem I have with all of this, is that since this was the official CSC Noob Ride, where, AFAIC, we are trying to set a good example to new(er) riders and members, what lunasgixxer did is on the top of my list of things to NOT do.

Quote Originally Posted by CaneZach View Post
    Anyone else notice his avatar picture was suddenly taken down?
    You mean this one?
    Bob <------ Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
         - 2015 Yamaha Bolt C-Spec (Cafe Racer)
         - 2004 Yamaha R6 (racebike)
         - 2006 Yamaha R1 (racebike)
    R.I.P. 502
    ~ Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end.