Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Firecracker 500

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Re: Firecracker 500

Welp, another 500 in the books. It sounds like everybody who participted had a great time. Thats what I was shooting for. All except one little indiscresion it was a perfect day to ride. Thanks to everybody for riding mature for the most part. Till the next one............
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

Quote Originally Posted by Bashed View Post
    Welp, another 500 in the books. It sounds like everybody who participted had a great time. Thats what I was shooting for. All except one little indiscresion it was a perfect day to ride. Thanks to everybody for riding mature for the most part. Till the next one............
    It was a great ride, thank you!
    636 '04
    DRZ400SM '08
    EXC 520 '02

One of the great advantages of being old and slow is getting to enjoy all of the great views this wonderful state has to offer! Hope I didn't hold too many of you up with my snail like sloweness. Just trying to give you the chance to look around and enjoy the ride! Glad everyone had a good time, as I always do on this ride!!
    Bashed Bikes, Fat Kids Inc., JDH Welding /Mental made me follow him into that corner... And then he followed me down that hill and then Dallas followed too!

Video will be up soon the feelin in the cheeks come back. Bashed/Scott it was awesome seeing you guys again, to all the new people I meet thanks for
    Last edited by VFR; Wed Jul 6th, 2011 at 08:10 PM.
    98 VFR 800 (Old faithful)
    06 Sprint ST 1050 (Sexual Chocolate)

whats the point of 500 milles in a day on sportbike?

Quote Originally Posted by Radek View Post

LMAO.....If you knew any better you would know it has nothing to do with what type of bike it is
    98 VFR 800 (Old faithful)
    06 Sprint ST 1050 (Sexual Chocolate)

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Radek View Post
    I don't think the point has anything to do with what type of bike you're on.

And as the saying goes.... If you have to ask....
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Was Scott on a 600 or a 1000? I'm trying to guesstimate my 929 power levels after fixing my exhaust leak.
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd

Quote Originally Posted by Zach929rr View Post
    Was Scott on a 600 or a 1000? I'm trying to guesstimate my 929 power levels after fixing my exhaust leak.

Ninja 250.

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zach929rr View Post

Split the diff and call it a 750. I think it's a 06 but it might be an 07.

And I'm just warming up in 500 miles. Had my bike 5 years and am coming upon 50,000 miles. Bet that wanker dont have a tenth of those miles.
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

50,000 miles? That's like 250,000 in dog years!

Shes an 07 750 and she shows 34,045 mi on the odo thank you very much! lol
    Bashed Bikes, Fat Kids Inc., JDH Welding /Mental made me follow him into that corner... And then he followed me down that hill and then Dallas followed too!

"6 pairs of kicks is my definition of 12 steps"