ADMIN EDIT: If you are just now reading this thread, please read it in its entirety before replying.

Well I found out what was wrong with my bike and it was NOT the clutch or the transmission. My front sprocket came off!!!!! I dunno about you all but I have never heard about peoples front sprockets coming off. Well when it came off it cause alot of Damage, the Plate Cover is mangled and the bolt striped and the shaft is stripped. The Mechanic that rear geared my bike for the front and the back was TK Motors. When we took the cover off the sprocket pretty much just fell out, there was no Lock bolt. I took it to TK and showed them what happened; he said Yamahas have a tendency to stripped the bolts. Well Miami Mike called 3 Mechanics that he knows one from Coyote, Sunwest and one other, They ALL said that is not true. If a sprocket is put on properly it WILL NOT come off. TK refused to make it right, they wanted to charge me. Miami even tried telling him that this was not wear and tear that the sprocket was not installed right, still TK said if it was put on wrong it would have come off before 2 months. Which is the time frame I had it re-geared. I took my bike to Coyote and they told me the there is no indication a lock bolt was there and a sprocket does not come off if put on correctly it should stay on for years unless removed by someone….. The damage that it did to my bike I am looking at a minimum of 1000.00 to fix it… TK Motors did NOT stand by their work!!!! They did NOT make things right!!!! Miami was more upset than I was and made it know to never do business with them again and that he will not refer anyone to them. Miami loaded my bike back on the truck and we left. And letting you know another person after I told them about TK, their bike has been making sounds and they had there bike re-geared there as well. So he will be looking at his bike. Just wanted you to know that it was a Mechanic that proved they will not stand by their work.