Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Women, who do you think you are

Women, who do you think you are

*Pushes soapbox into the center of the room and proceeds to stand on it. *

Women, what in gawds green earth makes you think that if you can bang 5/6 up and 1 down while upright on 2, that any guy that approaches you is only doing so to get the numbers to hook up later? Here I have something for you, here is a spoon so that you can eat my ass!

Get this, I head out during lunch to get my bikes race numbers for the SMRI race #2 this weekend and I stop for some fuel. While I am letting my trusty 1k treat herself to some fine 91, a woman on a CBR600rr pulls up to the pump behind me. She arrives in all her “ hey look at me I am girl” splendor adorn in a nice Joe Rocket jacket and gloves. However miss smarty pants has no skid lid so that everyone can see that she is a chick… First clue…ATTENTION WHORE!
    I walk in and pay for my fuel and walk over to my bike to grab a flyer for the SMRI street riders track day that will be held on 6/5. *Yes I keep them in my bike, and yes I give them to everyone on 2 wheels* I turn to approach her and we make eye contact just before they begin to roll back in her head. As I get closer to her I say, “Hi, I thought I would give you” she then interrupts and say’s “I don’t need another phone number.” This pissed me off… so in my normal, charming, and smartass way I say, “first off, I have a wife that could ride circles around you. Secondly, your not as HOT as you think you are. I was simply giving you a flier for a local track day, however you can use it to fill the void left in your ass once you remove your head from it.” At that point she proclaimed some babble that was completely incoherent to me as I strapped my brain bucket on and rode away…

Just because you have baby feeders, a cock-cozy and know how to ride a bike does not mean everyone wants you… MAN, some day women will learn to look past their nipples, till then GO MAKE ME A PIE!

I will step off my soapbox now.

Sorry had to get that off my chest
    If you abandon yourself to foolishness....
    ...You lose touch with your beginnings.

Troy "TC" Runck #124
    SMRI New Rider Director

Sponsored by:
    Paint By TCR
    505 by Design
    Morse Racing Products

Loopty
    Pronounced with an "oopty"
    MRA 33 (Retired)
    502- RIP my brother

fuckin TC...

Hey dude try 87 in that steed of yours. It will run better. Don't need 91 at your elevation.

Re: Women, who do you think you are

Warning: Nothing useful follows in my reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Ytry2";p="205595
    Women, what in gawds green earth makes you think that if you can bang 5/6 up and 1 down while upright on 2,
    What if they have GP shifting?

Just because you have baby feeders, a cock-cozy and know how to ride a bike does not mean everyone wants you… MAN, some day women will learn to look past their nipples, till then GO MAKE ME A PIE!
    No, actually, unless they are truly heinous, everyone usually does want them . And it is usually *me* that has trouble looking past their nipple . And I am old and married, so I should know better. [homer]Mmmmm, pie[/homer]

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin
    Newton

There are a couple girls who I've seen ride around Aurora with upside-down visors to hold their hair in.

Natural Selection, I say
    "Every Crotch is a Rocket" HDAVE

'09 Suzuki SV650
    '07 Honda CBR 600RR
    '14 1875 watt Conair

MRA#522

Somewhere in the south suburbia of sprawl.

That has got to be some of the funniest crap I've read in a long time Ytry. Especially now that I'm single and would, as a factor within their (having a) personality, prefer to meet a woman who actually is a rider rather than wanting to just be a poser riding biatch... this is one comedic twist on that concept.
    ...Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Current Ride: 2005 Ducati ST3

Board Newbie
    Little brother you have the best stories. And always a smart ass.

Gold Member Yearly Supporter McVaaahhh's Avatar
    Reminds me of Paris Hilton.
    '02 RC-51 - Street
    '05 Pitster Pro 125 - Pitbike madness

Be polite. Be professional. But be prepared to kill everyone you meet.

"Motorcycles tell us a more useful truth: we are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride."
    ~Dave Karlotski

*Pushes soapbox into the center of the room and proceeds to stand on it. *

Women, what in gawds green earth makes you think that if you can bang 5/6 up and 1 down while upright on 2, that any guy that approaches you is only doing so to get the numbers to hook up later? Here I have something for you, here is a spoon so that you can eat my ass!

Get this, I head out during lunch to get my bikes race numbers for the SMRI race #2 this weekend and I stop for some fuel. While I am letting my trusty 1k treat herself to some fine 91, a woman on a CBR600rr pulls up to the pump behind me. She arrives in all her “ hey look at me I am girl” splendor adorn in a nice Joe Rocket jacket and gloves. However miss smarty pants has no skid lid so that everyone can see that she is a chick… First clue…ATTENTION WHORE!
    I walk in and pay for my fuel and walk over to my bike to grab a flyer for the SMRI street riders track day that will be held on 6/5. *Yes I keep them in my bike, and yes I give them to everyone on 2 wheels* I turn to approach her and we make eye contact just before they begin to roll back in her head. As I get closer to her I say, “Hi, I thought I would give you” she then interrupts and say’s “I don’t need another phone number.” This pissed me off… so in my normal, charming, and smartass way I say, “first off, I have a wife that could ride circles around you. Secondly, your not as HOT as you think you are. I was simply giving you a flier for a local track day, however you can use it to fill the void left in your ass once you remove your head from it.” At that point she proclaimed some babble that was completely incoherent to me as I strapped my brain bucket on and rode away…

I will step off my soapbox now.

Sorry had to get that off my chest
    Oh this is so awesome.. course, being single and all I would have been looking at her nipples and the only reason I would have offered her the flyer was for a glimpse at forementioned radio dials..

I will say this though... I am apparently lucky enough to get an exceptional looking woman to be interested in me from time to time.. I have found however, that exceptional looking women have major issues as they are persued so hard over the years that they are like freakin' deer in headlights even once they agree to hang out with you.. its like they think your agenda is to cornhole them and thats it... whatever... I'm spending my time with the average girl these days.. they only seem to be mildly messed up.

Hang in there Bro... I bet you have a great wife to go home to..

Joe
    03 zx6rr (soon to be race)
    MRA#533 novice

Ytry2--> <--biker chick
    You must be fast, 'cuz I was haulin' ass when I passed you.

Wade
    '01 TL1000S

Another version for TL is "sounds like Thunder - fast like Lightning"
    Imagine it was said by a Hardley rider!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nissn1 View Post
    theres no soul in R1's only r-soles

HAHAHAH holy shit dood, thats funny, I love the last paragraph.

lel
    Jason Leleck
    MRA #399

Faster Motosports, XBAM!, Unink, Printworks, Leo Vince Exhaust, Gaerne Boots, Bridgestone, Chickenhawk Racing, Ferodo Brakes, Woodcraft-CFM

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar
    That's awesome.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Ah, made my day
    It's a celebration bitches!!! - RIP 502

Motos:
    2003 SV1000N - Dual Yosh RS3 CF Exhaust ••••• 09' Aprilia SR50 (Wife's) ••••• 93' ZX-11 - Sold after 43k Miles
    Cars:
    08' Audi S5 6MT •••• 10' VW TDI Cup Edition 6MT •••• 02' VW TDI Beetle 5MT •••• 07' Ford Explorer

Wait a sec? she had a 600rr? I though chicks were only allowed to have sv650's. Now I'm really confused.

:waits for everyone's smart-ass remarks:

Just cuz you've got an SV and you're a chick doesn't mean all of us have them. /me pets her Ducati. Good girl, yes....

------------------------
    Student Driver Racing / My Little Pony Racing
    Aerobics instructor seeks optical illusion...#502, baby

Sarcasm - Just one of the services I offer.

:P

now with bi-turbo goodness Site Admin Mel's Avatar
    that story is great! Made me laugh! The last squid girl I ran into at a gas station all looked at me like she was better or sumptin, beotch!
    Oh well, maybe all the phone number these hot chics on bikes get will pad their asses when they fall off.
    I don't think it is all girls though...I sure as hell never really got numbers or that much attention when I was out riding all the time!
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

<===TC

TC you are freekin hillarious!!
    Talofa!, O a mai oe? O lou igoa o, Maka. Ua ou fiafia ua ta teiloai.
    Polynesian Tatau or Traditional Tattoos that are amazing ~ http://www.sacredcentertattoo.com/default.aspx
    It isn't the history that makes the man, it's the man that makes history.
    Psalm Ch. 18 v.39

I'm Ashli with an I bitches AshliRider44's Avatar
    Never Ever Land or Trackside/Pitside Helping/Cheering On #33 or in our new home!
    Quote Originally Posted by Killbot";p="205744
    Wait a sec? she had a 600rr? I though chicks were only allowed to have sv650's. Now I'm really confused.

First off for you Doug!

:waits for everyone's smart-ass remarks:
    Second, what a snotty little bitch!!! Maybe she'll wreck and get some common sense knocked into that empty head of hers!

Damn it TC, I just spewed coffee all over my monitor,
    Mike

01 RSVR Mille (street)
    04 RSVR Mille (race)

MRA #98

Suomy Helmets, TK Motorsports, Zero Gravity Windscreens, Morse Racing Products, Motul Lubricants,

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."
    John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by RSVR4aCowboy";p="205836
    Damn it TC, I just spewed coffee all over my monitor,
    Was it coffee or beer?
    Gene Bazyl
    MRA, ASMA #502
    AMA SS & FX #503

Gold Member Yearly Supporter Sully's Avatar

hmmm...... So is that all you have to do in Albuquerque to get a guys phone number ??? I wonder if that will work here because I never get any phone numbers ??? ...ohhh... prolly cuz I wear my "skid lid" and people think I'm a dood

So .... where my gurls at ??? Let's roll out some night and see how many numbers we can get Who's in ????

Ytry2 your response was classic !!!
    Glitter Factory Racing
    MRA #415

Sol Performance - Pirelli Tires

I'm Ashli with an I bitches AshliRider44's Avatar
    Never Ever Land or Trackside/Pitside Helping/Cheering On #33 or in our new home!
    I get more perverted guys blowing kisses and being all nasty to me then phone numbers, I wonder if its because I flip them off when they start doing that
    My Other Ride's a Hoopty

Watch Out for us Gene, We Will See You Again