Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: RIP V4Whore

Re: RIP V4Whore

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Joe Siphek View Post
    As a side note...I don't want to die doing what I love, i'd rather just live my life and watch my kids grow into adults, and I'm sure he'd be thinking the same thing. RIP fellow rider...
    His last words to me, a week ago, on the birth of our first child. He was down south looking for work at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by V4whore View Post
    Congrats from Baton Rouge, Dave! Glad to hear everything went well. Your life is about to get a whole lot crazier! Motorcycling isn't even in the same ballpark.
    1998 VFR800 Interceptor - resurrected and custom tail http://vfrworld.com/forums/5th-gener...98-vfr800.html

1999 DR650SE

I brought all my shoes and all my glasses so I would have them

^^^it's something only a parent can know/feel. I'm not saying i'm not gonna take chances, or stop going fast, and not have fun, just a little more careful/calculated risks now. I have ppl in my life that...w/o me aren't going to/can't support themselves, plus i don't want to miss out on the really important things that are going to happen in their lives. I honestly wouldn't be able to type these things if i was still in my 20's, only time can provide this type of wisdom
    ~Travis~
    It's okay...I'm a Doctor.
    Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
    Everybody on CSC knows everything
    2003 GSX-R600 - Former Love
    2003 Kawasaki ZX6R - Former Love
    1999 Suzuki TL1000R - Former Love
    2004 DRZ400E - New Dirty
    2002 KFX 650 - Quad

I am very Sadddened to hear the lost of another rider. I am sure of that I have met him at least once during the southie newb ride. Godspeed to you Dave on your way to heaven with your Viffer.

Gary, I wish you can recover quickly from this accident. The pain you feel for a lost friend is very hard to cope with.

Sending out my love and regards to all that are effected in this tragic loss.

John

RIP.
    2011 BMW S1000RR
    Sitting peacefully in storage

2003 Kawasaki ZX-6R (636) trackbike (sold), 2004 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 (sold), 2004 Yamaha YZF-R6 trackbike (sold), 2006 Yamaha YZF-R6s (sold), 1999 Kawasaki ZX-6R Ninja (sold), 1998 Honda CBR600F3(TOTALED) 1989 Kawasaki EX500 Ninja(TOTALED)

Very sad. RIP

riding high performance machine is risky. on track or on public roads. fact that sport we enjoy has higher probability of serious injury or death is the reality we all live with. RIP rider.

RIP Dave, you left us way too soon. Maybe I'm going crazy but I'm starting to see my injured and deceased friends riding on public roads these days. I think I'm done with the public rides.

RIP Dave, and condolences to your family. If the service is open to non-family, I'd like to attend. I'm really sorry to hear about this.
    Doc, riding IS my physical therapy.

Sad to hear. Prayers to you and your family.

I remember him from the Springs ride earlier this season.
    91 FZR 600
    82 Custom XV750

Quote Originally Posted by duelist13 View Post
    Maybe I'm going crazy but I'm starting to see my injured and deceased friends riding on public roads these days. I think I'm done with the public rides.
    After I lost my best friend and another one got severely injured I turned to the track and rode there almost exclusively for 5 years with only the occasional street ride with very good/close friends.

Things like this always affect people, even those who may not have known Dave, and some re-evaluation of how, when and where you ride is, I think, very appropriate...
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
    ~Hunter S. Thompson

Senior Member Yearly Supporter green_zx7r's Avatar

I've never met Dave. My thoughts go out to his family. I have a daughter myself, and this hits pretty damn close to home...

If we are doing any kind of fund raising for his daughter, PLEASE let me know. I'm in.

Yusuke
    Yusuke (U-skay)
    2002 WSBK Eric Bostrom Monza Wild Card Replica ZX-7R
    2006 Track prepped ZX-6R

Always and forever will be a Kawasaki rider.

I didn't know him from here, but he looks familiar. I think I may have met him on some random ride awhile back, and he seemed like a really nice dude. Thoughts and prayers with his family.

RIP rider

On my toes! Lifetime Supporter PunyJuney's Avatar

obit in the Denver Post
    http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/den...&pid=152395371

There is an online guest book if anyone wants to express their condolences to his family. It doesn't register immediately, so we have inadvertently signed twice. There is a fuller story of his life and passing here http://www.allremembrances.com/obit....3-dd9e268fedd8
    Last edited by PunyJuney; Wed Jul 6th, 2011 at 04:11 PM.

Thanks for the info, June.
    '16 Kawasaki Ninja 1000
    '12 Kawasaki Concours14 -
    Sold
    '08 Kawasaki Concours14 -
    Sold
    '05 Suzuki SV1000S - Sold
    '07 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 - Sold

Aw shit! I missed this news at the time since I'm banged up from my off at HPR. I'm so very sorry to hear this. I met and rode with Dave twice, great guy and as a fellow VFR rider, a kindred spirit. RIP
    Brian
    2002 ZRX1200