Thread: Been a while...

Been a while...

Since I have smoked anything but if someone can get me some of the Salvia stuff pm me! LOL

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=940_1309478119

His skin really starts to crawl around a minute...
    Last edited by Ezzzzy1; Thu Jul 7th, 2011 at 08:05 AM.

Re: Been a while...

Hope you are joking, because Salvia is the worst drug ever (it is actually a incense, but people have learned to smoke it as a drug). Don't even try it!!!!
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Hope you are joking, because Salvia is the worst drug ever (it is actually a incense, but people have learned to smoke it as a drug). Don't even try it!!!!
    Thanks for the heads up.... I was a little apprehensive about trying it because in the VIDEO the guy breaks out a window and jumps out of it.
    Last edited by Ezzzzy1; Thu Jul 7th, 2011 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up.... I was a little apprehensive about trying it because in the VIDEO the guy breaks out a window and jumps out of it.
    I tried it once because my buddy convinced me it couldn’t be too bad if it was legal. He had a strong version (different strengths available) and I took one small hit of it and seconds later I melted into my couch and became part of it and swore my friend was the devil along with everything melting around me. This was not a fun thing either as it was impossible to control and for those few minutes you basically lose all concept of everything; where you are, who you are, what’s going on, etc.

Had a couple of buddies not believe me about this last year and they decided to try it. One guy fell off my couch and was crawling around on the floor and when we tried to help him he got really violent. He was talking some weird shit too and when he came back from it he remembered nothing and swore to never do it again (just like I told him he would say). Like I said worst drug I have ever done and amazed the stuff is legal!

I tried it once because my buddy convinced me it couldn’t be too bad if it was legal. He had a strong version (different strengths available) and I took one small hit of it and seconds later I melted into my couch and became part of it and swore my friend was the devil along with everything melting around me. This was not a fun thing either as it was impossible to control and for those few minutes you basically lose all concept of everything; where you are, who you are, what’s going on, etc.

Had a couple of buddies not believe me about this last year and they decided to try it. One guy fell off my couch and was crawling around on the floor and when we tried to help him he got really violent. He was talking some weird shit too and when he came back from it he remembered nothing and swore to never do it again (just like I told him he would say). Like I said worst drug I have ever done and amazed the stuff is legal!
    Thats no joke...

fuck salvia
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd

Dissconected from this world

Just another thing for people to act retarded on. As if thier wasn't enough of that around normally.

So I guess smokin a little salvia and riding is out of the question then?!
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

gardening on salvia is my favorite youtube channel ever.

http://youtu.be/EVllL4tNZsI

Driving on Salvia is pretty funny too. It incorparates a little of the gardening 2/3 of the way in .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnwS5...feature=relmfu

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

these videos are funny as he'll but i don't recommend anyone trying this at home

Yeah everyone should try it at the mall where the shit you break isn't yours.
    RIP Sgt. Travis D. Pfister. 79-07 I miss you brother.

Quote Originally Posted by wulf View Post
    Yeah everyone should try it at the mall where the shit you break isn't yours.

Well played.
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd

The best part is no matter what you are doing it seems like you will stop doing that, have one hell-of-a laugh, forget what you were doing, see some crazy ass shit, feel some crazy ass shit, think some crazy ass shit and then try to go back to what you were doing before you lost your fucking mind... Honestly I cant think of a better time than that

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    The best part is no matter what you are doing it seems like you will stop doing that, have one hell-of-a laugh, forget what you were doing, see some crazy ass shit, feel some crazy ass shit, think some crazy ass shit and then try to go back to what you were doing before you lost your fucking mind... Honestly I cant think of a better time than that
    Just remember you have been warned!

Just remember you have been warned!
    I kid I kid... Pretty sure there is no place in my life for these shenanigans.

its not a party drug, its not something you would do for fun! like any hallucinogenic its a reality altering experience... great for meditation. Makes you wonder if reality the way we know it is the way it really is. If you are going to try it, research it and start small.