Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Casey Anthony Acquited?!?

Casey Anthony Acquited?!?

Re: Casey Anthony Acquited?!?

It was death penalty, they couldn't pull the trigger with available forensic evidence.

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Saw the headline, didn't even want to read the rest. Fucktards. But, hey, 12 idiots acquited OJ, right?
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

I don't even need to read the article.

You aren't familiar with the OJ trial? Squander the shit around in the media for a few years and you're guaranteed to grow enough "reasonable doubt". The prosecution and police f'd this case up for years.
    1998 VFR800 Interceptor - resurrected and custom tail http://vfrworld.com/forums/5th-gener...98-vfr800.html

1999 DR650SE

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerinWstuff View Post
    I don't even need to read the article.

You aren't familiar with the OJ trial? Squander the shit around in the media for a few years and you're guaranteed to grow enough "reasonable doubt". The prosecution and police f'd this case up for years.
    +1. This one was fumbled badly.
    '16 Kawasaki Ninja 1000
    '12 Kawasaki Concours14 -
    Sold
    '08 Kawasaki Concours14 -
    Sold
    '05 Suzuki SV1000S - Sold
    '07 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 - Sold

Florida has some messed up people.

Just look at brennahm

Hey, I got the fuck out...BECAUSE of morons like this.

And Bueller, sorry, but they acquitted her of ALL charges (there were things like aggravated child abuse or something in there) except lying to police. Besides, sentencing is a separate process from finding a verdict so she could have been found guilty but gotten life in prison.

I hope they find her "accidentally drowned" next week.

Why is anyone surprised ????? The case was weak, hence the Jury, and myself wasn't buying what the prosecution was selling... By the way, someone please tell HLN to get over it......

Yeah, CNN was basically trying to start a riot outside of the courthouse.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

AKA "Devaclis"

I am pretty sure that no one here knows anything about this case other than what they saw in the media. The jurors are privy to a lot more information than TMZ and CNN. Now, if you are ever brought up on charges for murder, do you want a bunch of people from the intardwebs deciding your fate or a group of 12 peers that have much more insight into your case?

Time to get over wanting to lynch everyone who is acquitted of murder. Maybe get out for a ride and mind your own damned business until you are summoned for jury duty?
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

This outcome enrages me! I think I'll go flip off a TGIFridays waiter!
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

This may be off topic but even if she was sentenced however many years and did not receive the death penalty she would have been killed in the prison by the women becasue of the reason she was there....so where is the justice there either?

AKA "Devaclis"

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    This outcome enrages me! I think I'll go flip off a TGIFridays waiter!
    Don't do it! Just call Shenanigans
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

What did you guys expect? People in the press, like Nancy Grace, has been harping on this case for years now. (I fully expect she is having an aneurysm as we speak)

Putting pressure on the police and prosecution to move this case to trial. It's bad enough that the case loads are so heavy DA's will do anything (and I do do mean anything) to keep their convection rates high. Throw in the pressure of the press behind that and all common sense goes out the window.

It's obvious this little girl was hurt by her parents somehow. However the DA did not do their job and the facts were never uncovered.

What surprises me is that juries typically have been giving the benefit of the doubt to the prosecution. After all the defendant has to be guilty of something or they would have never been arrested, right?

At least this one stood up and said until someone around here can get us some real facts, no one is going to jail. Simply it was the prosecutions case to lose and by showboating it they did.
    Last edited by Snowman; Tue Jul 5th, 2011 at 01:51 PM.

MRA Racer No.427

Quote Originally Posted by Devaclis View Post
    I am pretty sure that no one here knows anything about this case other than what they saw in the media. The jurors are privy to a lot more information than TMZ and CNN. Now, if you are ever brought up on charges for murder, do you want a bunch of people from the intardwebs deciding your fate or a group of 12 peers that have much more insight into your case?

Time to get over wanting to lynch everyone who is acquitted of murder. Maybe get out for a ride and mind your own damned business until you are summoned for jury duty?
    You're right, Dana, we don't know it all. She lied to authorities, lied to the judge and jury. She's gotta be 100% innocent. The judge and jury clearly had all the facts straight.

Lynch mentality Gimme a break dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaclis View Post
    Don't do it! Just call Shenanigans
    Straight up Chotchkie's style yo

Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Resident Hater Site Admin Canuck's Avatar

Who is Casey Anthony?
    RIP Gene. You are a good friend that will be missed. I'm Gene Bazyl Bitch!!

AKA "Devaclis"

Seriously, not jsut here on the "I'm never wrong, this is the CSC"

Have you been anywhere else to see how people that have no clue about this case are reacting? Bunch of fucking idiots out there. People calling for her head, or hoping she dies. That's not a lynch mentality? Yeah, she lied, she is going to serve for that. If there were enough proof that she murdered someone she would be serving for that too. You guys need to stop watching CSI: Miami. If lying makes you a murderer than throw me in jail for saying "The brain power in here is stunning".

I've read a little here and there on the case. I never followed it like some. I do agree that there are a lot of people that are acting pretty retarded over it. I dont recall anyone here reacting in such a manner. So to come in here all hollier than thou spouting your BS is laughable. You can twist the lying shit around however you want. Bitch lied to cops, judge and jury to cover her ass. If you dont see the difference in you analogy...well...never mind

Just my view Dana, why should you spout yours but tell me I'm off base?

And the prosecutors are always get the right person imprisoned. Just ask Tim Masters.
    CEO, Angry Marmot Motorsports
    07 Passion Red Kawi 650R

Quote Originally Posted by vort3xr6 View Post
    Florida has some messed up people.

Just look at brennahm

Easy, I'm from Florida to!

.........Guess that means there are at least 2 more messed up people in Colorado now!

On a side note, WTF! I can't believe they aquited her. Un F'n believable!!!

// MRA #888 //
    Current Bikes: 2007 Triumph 675 (race) : 2009 Ducati 1198 : 2004 Yamaha YZ250F : 2011 Ducati 796 Monster (wifes)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    What did you guys expect? People in the press, like Nancy Grace, has been harping on this case for years now. (I fully expect she is having an aneurysm as we speak)

Putting pressure on the police and prosecution to move this case to trial. It's bad enough that the case loads are so heavy DA's will do anything (and I do do mean anything) to keep their convection rates high. Throw in the pressure of the press behind that and all common sense goes out the window.

It's obvious this little girl was hurt by her parents somehow. However the DA did not do their job and the facts were never uncovered.

What surprises me is that juries typically have been giving the benefit of the doubt to the prosecution. After all the defendant has to be guilty of something or they would have never been arrested, right?

At least this one stood up and said until someone around here can get us some real facts, no one is going to jail. Simply it was the prosecutions case to lose and by showboating it they did.

Agree.
    Hold on to your butts.

07 GSXR-600

......she did not want to be on the hot seat..