Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I like helmet mohawks.

Re: I like helmet mohawks.

I live right outside Carson and there are a few bikes in my complex and pretty much all the riders have the mohawk things. Then the other day I saw a chick riding a bright yellow RC51 and she had a yellow helmet with yellow pigtails hanging off hahaha
    2005 CBR600RR-SOLD
    2009 CBR1000RR-NEW LOVE

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    That's awesome I would rock the shit out of a batman helmet
    I haven't gotten close to it even though I've seen it a few times. Basicallys its a flat black helmet that has the high pointed ears that Batman has on most of his costumes.
    '12 BMW S 1000 RR
    '11 Suzuki V-Strom DL-650 *SOLD*
    '07 Aprilia RSV R Factory *SOLD*

I happen to be a RR here in the springs and none of us roll around and act like thugs... True some of us do the occasional wheelie and burnout, but honestly, I've seen more stunting and such going on at the shell station by retards not in any club on North Academy than I have ever seen anywhere else. Clovis, not sure what point you are trying to make by posting up some pics of some random people shooting guns at trees and another of a St. Patricks day parade, but you seriously have no idea of what you are talking about. Oh, and the camo pants is part of the national RR uniform, we only wear them for events or if we just feel like being in uniform, except for prospects which have to wear them all the time.

4/5 would read again....

from helmet mohawks to bashing/pissing off the local RR.... good job, OP, i look forward to reading more of your posts!

06 DR650SE

Thanks for the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by 3D View Post
    I happen to be a RR here in the springs and none of us roll around and act like thugs... True some of us do the occasional wheelie and burnout, but honestly, I've seen more stunting and such going on at the shell station by retards not in any club on North Academy than I have ever seen anywhere else. Clovis, not sure what point you are trying to make by posting up some pics of some random people shooting guns at trees and another of a St. Patricks day parade, but you seriously have no idea of what you are talking about. Oh, and the camo pants is part of the national RR uniform, we only wear them for events or if we just feel like being in uniform, except for prospects which have to wear them all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by PhL0aTeR View Post
    4/5 would read again....

from helmet mohawks to bashing/pissing off the local RR.... good job, OP, i look forward to reading more of your posts!
    I still don't even know what the fuck RR even is, I was just saying that I seriously think helmet mohawks look cool. Really, that was the extent of my intent! You trolls just had to turn me into an RR basher I guess

Hahaha

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

RR There Rescue Rangers cousins of the power rangers you didnt know?

Oh man, gotta love how the off topic talk is automatically brought up within 2-3 posts everytime lol... I would rock a helmet hawk too, about to cut mine in a couple days too. The Batman helmet is the panty dropper haha
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )