Hi all, I thought I'd create a separate thread for this so it's easy to find. I spoke to Terry Howard (ABATE) and she said the easiest way to deal with the donations part of this is to go through the ABATE Fallen Riders Fund. Terry can confirm this, but I believe that because they are a registered non-profit your donation is tax deductible.

Here is the link:

http://abateofcolo.org/index.php?opt...d=72&Itemid=74

There's a "Donate" link in the middle of the page and accepts Paypal or credit cards if I recall.

Terry said she would know that the donations are coming in for Alyssa Camp but if you want to specify this with your donation, you can click on the link that says "Add special instructions to the seller". This gives you a small comments box. You can mention either Alyssa or Dave Camp and Terry will see that.

I'll be working on the raffle product donations/door prizes with her as well so if you have (or know) a company that wishes to be part of this just let me know and I'll get the information to you.

Thanks again for all your kindness towards Dave and his family. It's appreciated more than you know.

Gary