Thread: dumb ass redneck at wal-mart gets tazed.

dumb ass redneck at wal-mart gets tazed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl0sybajjo0

This woman really pisses me off. pretends to understand the law and makes threats like she could actually afford a lawyer. Wal-Mart hires private security companies to protect their customers, and when you walk through the doors into a wal-mart you are agreeing to follow their set of rules and regulations.

If this dumb fat bitch understood the law, she wouldn't have A. been yelling retarded things at a security officer B. hitting said officer repeatedly C. "protecting" someone resisting arrest about to get tazed.

Whats funny to me is the guard seems to take the "im gonna sue your ass" threat seriously and holsters his taser. putting himself in harms way when these two were obviously acting very violently towards him.

and then the best part "what you're doing right now is police brutality" not even a minute after yelling at him "you are not the police"

go to jail retards. I don't know what you did, but I know these guys are trained well enough not to do something like this rashly without provable cause.
    Last edited by bendavis; Sat Jul 16th, 2011 at 06:01 PM.

Re: dumb ass redneck at wal-mart gets tazed.

lol. after more investigation, it was a police officer doing a walk-thru of the business and this guy assaulted him... LOL even better.

I'd like to hear both sides of the story. It's easy to make snap judgments from a 2 min video.

An Arizona couple reportedly outraged by a Foley police officer's walk-through at an area Walmart last week was arrested after the man allegedly hit the officer and his wife jumped on him. Anthony Scott Smith, 41, and his wife, Chrisanna Elizabeth Smith, 40, of Scottsdale, Arizona, were arrested Friday and charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and second-degree assault on a police officer. According to Lt. Thurston Bullock, the couple became irate when they saw Officer Caleb Bibby in Walmart shortly before 11 p.m. Friday. They approached him aggressively, accusing him of treason and of shopping on duty and telling the officer he was under federal investigation, Bullock said. Bullock said Bibby was conducting a walk-through of the business. He said the officers are permitted to buy something during such walk- throughs, but it was unclear whether the officer made a purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by bendavis View Post
    An Arizona couple reportedly outraged by a Foley police officer's walk-through at an area Walmart last week was arrested after the man allegedly hit the officer and his wife jumped on him. Anthony Scott Smith, 41, and his wife, Chrisanna Elizabeth Smith, 40, of Scottsdale, Arizona, were arrested Friday and charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and second-degree assault on a police officer. According to Lt. Thurston Bullock, the couple became irate when they saw Officer Caleb Bibby in Walmart shortly before 11 p.m. Friday. They approached him aggressively, accusing him of treason and of shopping on duty and telling the officer he was under federal investigation, Bullock said. Bullock said Bibby was conducting a walk-through of the business. He said the officers are permitted to buy something during such walk- throughs, but it was unclear whether the officer made a purchase.
    Sounds like someone didnt take their crazy pills
    1998 CBR600F3 "Desert Storm" - SOLD

WAS keeping the banana seat alive!

That's embarrassing. It's even more so when they say I'm an American I can do this, I can do that... /cringe >.< I understand we have rights, but it's not carte blanche to be an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by TransNone13 View Post
    That's embarrassing. It's even more so when they say I'm an American I can do this, I can do that... /cringe >.< I understand we have rights, but it's not carte blanche to be an idiot.
    Unfortunately the uneducated have nothing else to go on. Like most people that shop at walmart .

2003 Triumph Bonneville (Goodwood green with gold inlay)

2006 Fusion White Speed Triple (SOLD)

Tackling fat bitches should be an Olympic sport.
    George Mock | 2008 ZX6R | GoPro Hero | 3:551 5806

This is close vellos. Big Stranger Rodeo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86Fpd5HibiQ

British people put up with the weirdest shit. Try doing that in LA and you'd get shot.
    George Mock | 2008 ZX6R | GoPro Hero | 3:551 5806

Quote Originally Posted by Vellos View Post
    Tackling fat bitches should be an Olympic sport.
    And also something that gets you promoted!

No way they trained for that in the academy...

There apparently won't be any football, so this will have to suffice. GAME ON!!