Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls who ride, let's get to know each other!

Girls who ride, let's get to know each other!

I'll contribue once I've seen some of you guys comment.

------------------------
    Student Driver Racing / My Little Pony Racing
    Aerobics instructor seeks optical illusion...#502, baby

Gold Member Yearly Supporter Sully's Avatar

Re: Girls who ride, let's get to know each other!

Hi I'm SULLY, some of you know me, some of you don't, but hopefully that will change by summer

I ride a Suzuki GSXR 600- my second bike, which I really love, but was seriously intimidated to ride at first because it needed to be lowered. My first bike was a Harley.. it was cool at first, but quickly became booooring plus I didn't really fit in with the "harley" crowd !! : (eh, but who's to say I fit in with this crowd )

I've been riding for about 6 years now, but learned how to ride in 1989.. My bike is a little tall for me - even after being lowered an inch, but I have gotten accustomed to it (regardless of how much I am teased by it).

I like to ride as much as I can.. although have never been to the track yet one day, one day..

Not sure what I want to be when I grow up tho..

next...
    Glitter Factory Racing
    MRA #415

Sol Performance - Pirelli Tires

I'm Ashli with an I bitches AshliRider44's Avatar
    Never Ever Land or Trackside/Pitside Helping/Cheering On #33 or in our new home!
    Hi I'm Ashli
    Some know me, although I dont know that many of the girls on here... are there very many girls on here??? Well I ride Suzuki SV650, and its my first street bike although I've had it over a year I am not bored with it and soon will be taking it to the track I think most people know of me as Hoopty's girlfriend but hopefully that will change this summer and you'll actually know my name! I asked a couple people how they would describe me in one word and the top answer was "Perky" so whatever, I guess I'm perky... so dont be afraid to say hello... Oh and I manage/"coach" the CSC softball team.... The Masterbatters
    My Other Ride's a Hoopty

Watch Out for us Gene, We Will See You Again

Hello My name is Cat , I just got my bike in October but five days after I got it, my Fiance' crashed his bike and past away. So needless to say I didn't really start riding tell late November and it was on and off. But I'm doing Pretty good now. I have a '01 YZF 600 which is a tank of a bike....especially for someone who is 5'2.
    I would like to get a newer R6 by Mid summer so we'll see.... So far I do a good job keeping up with Most the guys, I can only get better from here..right.
    I also have a YZ125 I raced dirt for 2yrs, now that is my first love... Look forward to meeting ya'all

"Don't hate me because I'm Beautiful, hate me because I'm better than you, better yet, hate me because I'm fuckin bad ass!!!"

Don't have a bike...yet. I plan to get one next spring. I'm trying to decide between a ZX6R and a Suzuki GS500. I need one that sits more upright than a GSXR due to my medical condition. I also need one I can fit on. I am also only 5'2". Any suggestions girls?? I would love for one of the girls to teach me to ride. (I would need to borrow a bike though) I'm worried my hubby will be too "aggressive" about it. But I am known through my husband but apparrently, at the AMA's at least, I am a bit more popular. No offense if he reads this. Love ya!

Georgia Peaches are always sweeter

R.I.P Gene 502
    You are missed

Wonderland, chasing the white rabbit.....
    Kristina
    Aquarius
    Thornton
    98 FZR600

I know most girls on CSC, talk to a few and (forgive me) need to remember some names. I don't ride too much, but am getting better with my bike and more comfortable with riding.

The next bike that i want to get is either an SV650 or an R6, i've sat on both and unfortunately would have to lower both atleast an inch. Maybe by next summer, maybe not. I love my bike, she's my fat bitch so we're cool.

Those of you that have been around me know my personality. pretty laid back, alittle wild and crazy when under the influence, loud and obnoxious, sarcastic, and alittle off beat. I love dancing and would love for us all to ditch the guys and go shake our asses

My son is going to be 9 this summer and is my mini me. he's a smartass like his ma and a bit outspoken but that's what it takes to survive the madness.

Next!!!
    ~ Mrs. Pissy Pants ~
    "Saw It, Wanted It, Had a Fit, Got it!"
    1998 Grand Cherokee ~ 4.5" lift on 33's
    The Poserific Mall Crawler
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
    2001 Kawi ATV (Da dirty dirty-Sold) ~ 2006 GSXR 600 (Sold) ~ 1998 FZR 600 (Sold) Even the Jeep has been sold. feck.
    RIP Gene, 502

Find me on Facebook!

now with bi-turbo goodness Site Admin Mel's Avatar
    Melanie
    Scorpio
    Highlands Ranch
    Purple GSXR

About myself....hmmm....well, I am 6 feet tall, so I don't have too many issues with needing to lower my bikes. I have a 3 year old daughter who has her own pocket bike, and is most opinionated about Hondas . I have grown up around cars and racing, and over half of my family is into cars one way or another (my lil sister has a Pro Street drag car, my dad is into Vintage racing with his Lotus's, my uncle is a former motorcycle racer who now builds motors and races shifter carts). Comments that I hear other people use most to describe me are bitch and crazy.
    There are pics of my bike and my lil one on pocket bike (her friends, I need to post up the one of hers) in my album.

And I would kill to be out on the track and racing...been around a few times, would love to be around it more. I am not yet willing to give up my street bike and go full track, but just watching all the races makes me crazy. Maybe someday I will grow up and get a race bike...or just find a rich boyfriend to buy me one
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

I'm Jenny. I started riding in Sept of '02 on an EX500 (which I would strongly recommend to you ms-im4u2. I bought an R6 a year later and then bought my Ducati 749S last September. Mmmm Ducati.

I prefer track riding to street these days, and will be racing my *cough* kc's *cough* 99 R6 later on this year. After my job change in a few weeks here, I expect I'll be at most ladies nights on Tuesdays. Woohoo SCR! My favorite track 'round here by far.

------------------------

My name is Tanya, I took the MSF course in May of 03, found my Ducati 620 Monster in March of 04. I sucked pretty bad at first, then Marilou and Rick took me out and gave me some great pointers for canyon carving and I've been addicted since.
    I just did my first go around on the track about 3 weeks ago, (CBRchick gave me great pointers for riding SCR) and now I'm totally addicted to the track.
    Some words that have been used to describe me: independant, opinionated, stubborn, passionate, sarcastic, lively and generous.

Tanya
    '00 Ducati Monster 900
    '03 Ducati Monster 620 (sold)
    '00 Mercedes Benz C280 Sport
    '91 VW Jetta GLi 2.0 16v on it's nutz (sold)

Anonymous: "Ok...so I had sex with Grimace..."

Tanya, don't forget this word: SCHMOKIN!!!

------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny";p="207829
    Tanya, don't forget this word: SCHMOKIN!!!
    '00 Ducati Monster 900
    '03 Ducati Monster 620 (sold)
    '00 Mercedes Benz C280 Sport
    '91 VW Jetta GLi 2.0 16v on it's nutz (sold)

Anonymous: "Ok...so I had sex with Grimace..."

Resident Hater Site Admin Canuck's Avatar

My name is Jason. I started riding in August of '03. My first and current bike is an '03 ZX-6R (not a good starter bike).

I like walks in the beach. Purple Martini's. Getting caught in the rain. And cuddling up by a warm fire.

Oh shit, wrong forum. Sorry ladies
    RIP Gene. You are a good friend that will be missed. I'm Gene Bazyl Bitch!!

Hey, you're more of a woman than most of us here. No worries, Jas.

------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck";p="207838
    I like walks in the beach. Purple Martini's. Getting caught in the rain. And cuddling up by a warm fire.
    Isn't that the Pina Colada song?

Hi I'm Siobhan (phonetics: Sho-von)

Born in Denmark, raised in Denver.
    I like Black capped Chikadees and Chinese Noodles (name that song)

My first bike was really a Yamaha dirtbike, back in the day when FOX racing started. I used to jump ramps over the roping arena near our house in Castlewood Canyon/Franktown with it. (yes, I was a MAJOUR tom-boy ) Then, my Mom bought me a Piaggio, sort of like a Vespa, but with peddles.
    That was a blast to take jumps with!

My first street bike was a '98 Katana. 2 yrs ago, my first track day was CA Superbike @ Laguna on a Ninja and came back and traded in the Zuki for my Aprilia

Happy Trails!

It's always awesome to see the girls out riding.
    "Every Crotch is a Rocket" HDAVE

'09 Suzuki SV650
    '07 Honda CBR 600RR
    '14 1875 watt Conair

MRA#522

Board Newbie

Hello, Hello

Briana
    Libra
    Aurora

Most if not all of ya'll don't know me. I got sick of askin people for rides, so I decided to get my own. I took my MSF spring of '04, bought my Nnja 500 from Mr. 2fast right after. Some a'll think you have issue's with height I'm only 4'10 1/2, but I maintian. I definatly want to get an R6 this summer but depending on how the funds go I might have to wait till next summer. Looking foward to meeting some of all this summer
    '92 Ninja 500.

I'm Ashli with an I bitches AshliRider44's Avatar
    Never Ever Land or Trackside/Pitside Helping/Cheering On #33 or in our new home!
    Those of you that have been around me know my personality. pretty laid back, alittle wild and crazy when under the influence, loud and obnoxious, sarcastic, and alittle off beat. I love dancing and would love for us all to ditch the guys and go shake our asses

!!!

I'm down

Board Newbie

Kim
    Aries
    Colorado Springs

Wow, so many ladies on this forum!!

I'm Kim, been riding for about 3 months now. I bought my first bike 3 months and 1 week ago so I'm REALLY new to riding. I seem to hold my own and have put on 1200 miles so far. I'm 5'2" and was pretty scared about buying a big bike, so I opted for the Ninja 250. It's a great bike to start out on, but I'm ready to upgrade. That won't be for a year or so though. The little 250 can hold it's own, I was suprised.

Oh, and about shaking that ass....I'm all for it. Name the date and place...I'm there!

Love seeing all the other chicks out riding. Is there a secret wave showing that we are part of this forum??

People describe me as laid back, perky, outspoken, loud, and a great table dancer (with a few drinks in me!!)

Really looking forward to meeing up with a few chicks from this forum!!!

NEXT!!!!

Board Newbie

Hey ladies!!!
    My name is Sandi and I started riding dirt bikes when I was about 8 years old. I got my first street bike about 4 years ago.It was a 97' ZX-7R. It was an all steel 550 pound tank!! I just bought it because my friend sold it to me REAL cheap. Needless to say it was a good bike to learn on and crash on! I had that bike about 2 years.
    Now I own a 2002 Triumph 955i triple. I live in Golden, origianally from Daytona, Florida. People would descibe me as outgoing, assertive, bratally honest sometimes loyal and a little crazy Especially after a couple I'm looking forward to meeting y'all sometime soon. I'm think going to the Breck on Wed. Let me know if any of you are interested.
    Next!!

"IF YOU GOTTA BE THAT FAR UP MY ASS - YOU BETTER BE PULLIN MY HAIR!!!!

Amanda
    Cancer Sun / Gemini Rising / Capricorn Moon
    Colorado Springs

Hey ladies.... I've posted on this forum for a couple years, not too often though. I try to chat in the chat room when I'm bored at work but I haven't made it to any Denver area CSC meets, only a Colorado Springs one. I bought a 92 FZR 600 in 2002 which I rode for only a little bit then had to sell. Last October I bought my 2001 Honda CBR 600 F4i and I love it. Fuel Injection rocks! I use it as my commuter, and I love a road trip. I might get it to the track at the end of the year or more likely next. I have too many point on my license to speed, but I love riding with people. Let me know of any good routes you have in Colorado or surrounding states =)
    2001 Porsche 911 Turbo
    2006 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S
    2011 Ducati Diavel Carbon

Time for me to jump in!

Christine
    Greenwood Village, soon to be Littleton
    Capricorn

I currently ride a '03 Honda 600RR. I started on a '96 F3 about 5 years ago and then got an '02 F4i two years later. Once I saw the RR, I had to trade up the F4i

I race last season under number 513 on a '00 R6. I was sharing the bike with my boyfriend at the time, and when we broke up a few months ago, he got the race bike and I got the washer and dryer.

I definitely love the track more than street riding and want to get back into racing. I have been seriously thinking about turning the RR into a track bike ... we'll see where the funds take me.

I look forward to meeting more of you fellow women riders!
    '05 Titanium 1000RR

Lauri
    street: '03 CBR600RR
    track ( and part-time loaner to my husband for racing) bike: '02 Triumph TT600

riding for three years, not often lately, although hopefully with a work schedule change, Ladies night will become a recurring event. First bike, was the brand new TT, learned on that...then commandiered my husband's brand new , at the time,cbr once he started racing almost exclusively. crashed the tt, not hard core, but enough to make it expensive, so started making that a track/race bike over the winter. Used to ride to work, but generally don't anymore, for fear of ign'nt cagers, (take for instance...little lady + Ford Excursion + 4 screaming kids in back + cell phone and mascara application = observation of surroundings, including myself, equal to ZERO)
    Siobhan, it was nice to meet you at SCR, and Lisa, if you are on here...c'mon out...You can hit donna up for track tour...just pay her in something cheetah print...
    SPeaking of SCR...anyone go today? I missed out ...next time though...6/21...right?
    Not on here much, so Iwill say, "nice to meetchy'all," and i'll pipe back up next year or something, race license in hand.

Hi All,
    In case you haven't figured it out already there are a lot of cool chicks in the club.

Ummm...let's see. I'm probably one of the more boring ones, but here is a tid-bit about me.

Important things first , I ride a blue 2001 SV650S. I've been riding for a little over 3 years.
    I live in the Springs.
    I'm a wildlife research biologist.
    I'm a wildland fire-fighter.
    I'm an EMT.
    I'm 27. No husband. No kids. (I'm working the last 2. )
    I like to dance.
    I love to ride.
    This past winter I learned to snowboard & though I spent a lot of my time on my booty...I had a blast....thanks to my friends in the CSC.
    I've lived in several places, but I've spent most of my life in the southeast US...CO is the furthest NW.

Southern Belle
    a.k.a. Chris or Mike

'01 SV650s, blue

Hi ladies…

Nicci
    Aries
    Denver
    2002 FZ-1 (a huge step up from the 1990 Kan-o-tuna 750 that I learned to ride on)

I haven’t really had the chance to meet a lot of you yet. I did get the chance to meet and ride with a few of you last summer on that wonderfully wet ride...

I’ve been riding now for 5 or 6 years (not sure if injury time off counts).

I’m a fairly active person. Besides riding, I’ll play soccer until I die, hike, snowboard, and a ton of other things. I wanted to play with the Masterbatters but school got in the way (sorry Ashli ). I work for Denver Water as a Water Quality Investigator but I’m pursuing a different career in graphic design (school first). I’m pretty quite until you get to know me then all hell can break loose… Hehe…

My friends tell me that I’m pretty laid back, open, honest and nice (unless you are on the other team… ).

I’m looking forward to meeting more of you.
    Nicci

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes
    several days attack me at once.
    ________
    1st bike 1990 750 Katana (piece of crap)
    Now Yamaha FZ-1 02'
    STOLEN!!!

"1990 Kan-o-tuna"

HA!!!! Been there!
    "Every Crotch is a Rocket" HDAVE

'09 Suzuki SV650
    '07 Honda CBR 600RR
    '14 1875 watt Conair

MRA#522