Thread: If anyone is interested...

Lightbulb If anyone is interested...

If anyone would like some personalized training from an AMA racer, I found this guy, maybe some of you have heard of him, Scott Jensen. He's got a shop in loveland. It's not like he owns it and is never there and lets other people do the work. He IS the work! Anyway, he also does rider instruction. I spoke to him briefly about getting my bike tuned by his shop and also about the rider instruction. The cost is $500 plus the track fee at HPR, about $100. This would be for a full day. It can be split up by multiple riders. I was thinking of a group of six at $100 each for some personal instruction from an AMA and many other forms of road racing, veteran.

Here's the link to both sites: http://www.moto-garage.com/ <--the shop
    And the racing site: http://moto-garageracing.com/ <--read

Plus, it's another place to get quality work done at reasonable prices. A custom dyno map for my bike is gonna cost me $250. Most everyone else is charging over $300, which I think is pretty steep to plug some numbers through a computer. (I know there is more involved than that, but not much) Just puttin it out there for everyone.
    "...I leaned out over public pavement far enough to conjour demons from the ground and leave them standing flat footed."

Ninja 650R current mod set: Bike master euro superbike bars, custom mesh color matched
    custom windsheild color matched, custom fender eliminator, integrated tail light, LED turnsignals
    Sub throttle plate removal, Air Box Snorkel removal
    Jardine GP1, Michelin Pilot Powers, Galfer Braided Brake Lines, EBC HH Sintered Pads, Power Commander III USB, Slik-designs Extendable Mirrors

Re: If anyone is interested...

If i wasn't booked until mid-September, i would so be in for this! Scott is a BAMF!
    Respect and truth trump all!
    I don't get lost. I explore.

Scott is def a BAMF...I was hoping to do a day with him later this season, but funds are a bit tight at the moment.

Oscar(Sol-Performance)in the same building can hook you up with the required tread for said day.
    Just had him put on a pair of Q2's for me last week
    mayo....

Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
    Only I will remain."

.........a crotch rocket going 85 to 90 down the highway looking like a power ranger on a mission...

I would likely be interested in this! Let me know how to join in on the fun.