My story of how I met a bunch of the GP riders, and more.

Flew from Denver to BallSacramento. High tailed it to San Fran for the night. Ate dinner at some trendy place on the water, watched the sunset. It was more romantic and shit

Woke up and ate our free breakfast since the hotel was shitty, then drove down to Laguna. Got there mid afternoon Thursday and decided to cruise the pits instead of going into town to see monterey.

Parked up near the corkscrew

We walked up to the paddock area that was gated off and found out that our tickets being stamped with the cornerworking org name meant that we were allowed though, SWEET! We were able to walk up to the gates surrounding the rider tent area and the garages. Of course we were blocked from physically walking in though. I found my favorite spot fast and snapped a pic

I went around the building to see if we could walk up to the front of the garage. blast, we were denied, but allowed to peek around the corner to see the press and other shit going on. They lined up all the Jyamahas and took a pic. I saw Spies and Lorenzo. They were running bikes too which was awesome. I have to say, hearing these things in person is fucking unbelievable. They sound completely different from anything else.

‪Warming up the bikes.mp4‬‏ - YouTube

As soon as Spies walked into the garage, I took a guess that he was going to walk from the back of the garage to the tent (the area I was allowed to go to). Sure enough, BOOM

Very cool. Am excite at this point. Started looking around for more riders. I got everyone I could:

De Puniet

Dovi

Lorenzo (My look alike brother)

Simoncelli. Even though I hate him as a rider, he's pretty nice to the fans. I asserted my dominance by putting my arm over his, just to let him know who's boss.

Colin Edwards, one of my favorite riders. He fucking rules.