Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2011 Annual CSC BBQ - Sunday August 14th - Sponsored by ABATE & Performance Cycle

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Re: 2011 Annual CSC BBQ - Sunday August 14th - Sponsored by ABATE & Performance Cycle

I don't think I have anything going down that day, so I'll be thurr. I'll bring a cooler with assorted cans of cold beer, in it.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Re: 2011 Annual CSC BBQ - Sunday August 14th - Sponsored by ABATE & Performance Cycle

So it looks like I'll be able to be back in time (pending no issues) to swing by the picnic. On the downside, I will not have showered since Thursday and have ridden a few hundred miles of dirt. So anybody that may want to have a conversation with me, please feel free to bring some sort of nice smelling spray or something.

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

hey folks the wife kid and i are going to cage it to this so if anyone lives near englewood/parker/denver/centennial i would be more than glad to haul something for you i can meet at your place or you can bring whatever you need taken to mine.

Edit: im not going to be on the forum too much for the next few days so shoot me a text if anyone needs anything 303-944-6704
    Last edited by grim; Wed Aug 10th, 2011 at 09:20 AM.

I can bring some sort of chips/pretzels/etc. they will travel well in the saddle bags on my trek down there...

Is anybody bringing nametags and a Sharpie or 2?
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

No, but I'm bringing a green hat and gloves.

Only here for the free Wi-Fi Site Admin Spiderman's Avatar

I have nametags & sharpies left over from last year, we should be fine. Thanks!
    Bob <------ Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
         - 2015 Yamaha Bolt C-Spec (Cafe Racer)
         - 2004 Yamaha R6 (racebike)
         - 2006 Yamaha R1 (racebike)
    R.I.P. 502
    ~ Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end.

Hey guys, me and the wife are gonna bring a cooler with drinks. Unless something else is needed?

Anybody bringing cheese slices or pickles (burger toppings)?
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

I have no fucking idea what to do with a 40lb brick of frozen chicken. Going to do my best to break it up tonight and whip up some super secret KC Style BBQ sauce in the AM.

If someone has an extra propane grill, I can bring one of my tanks and cook the chicken on that.
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd

IS there an actual address? The directions given don't mean a thing to me.

NVM I figured it out.

Quote Originally Posted by TransNone13 View Post
    IS there an actual address? The directions given don't mean a thing to me.

NVM I figured it out.
    right here mutha
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd

I'll bring chips/pretzles/etc depends what catches my eye at kings before I come
    No tickets YET this year *Knock on wood*

07 Audi S4 DTM
    06 CBR 1000rr

Quote Originally Posted by Jdmluvr View Post
    Hey guys, me and the wife are gonna bring a cooler with drinks. Unless something else is needed?
    Drinks sounds good!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    Anybody bringing cheese slices or pickles (burger toppings)?
    I have cheese slices. Terry is bringing tomatoes and onions, not sure if she's doing pickles.

Quote Originally Posted by AOK303 View Post
    I'll bring chips/pretzles/etc depends what catches my eye at kings before I come
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
    R.I.P. 502

If I don't arrive with 3 pies... it's because they fell off my bike on the way over.
    George Mock | 2008 ZX6R | GoPro Hero | 3:551 5806

I'll be bringing a keg of beer.
    R.I.P. 502

deviled eggs is what I be bringing

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    I'll be bringing a keg of beer.
    Damn... my cooler of beer just lost all its thunder. What else might we need, WB?
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Couldn't bring the cheesecake, sorry guys. Had a bit of a misunderstanding with times and the ride this morning took forever thanks to a bus and traffic doing 20 mph for over 15 miles.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

On my toes! Lifetime Supporter PunyJuney's Avatar

Thanks Bob for the organizing and cooking! Thanks everyone else who brought all the yummy goodness!!!!

Scers sidekick... PuhRobin Yearly Supporter Foolds's Avatar

Thanks BOB! you rock!

Bob, Thanks for Hosting and Cooking all that great food! Also a Big Thank You to everyone who attended, had lots of fun great meeting new and old faces,, probably have to tell me 100 more times but I'll get it down sometime
    €~~~ Ramon Uribe ~~~€. 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R (Current 2019)

-"CSC Community" Trailer - Is Available As Of (Stolen!!!!!!!) FML - @ My Home
    720-475-6984

had a good time enjoyed meeting some new peeps thanks to anyone who brought food and beverages!

Senior Member Yearly Supporter gtn's Avatar

Thank you Bob for being such a great organizer!

Thanks to ABATE and Performance Cycle for their sponsorship, and thanks to all the member donors!
    Gary
    08 CBR1000rr - Candy Dark Red/Metallic Silver