Thread: Biggest selection of Leather

Biggest selection of Leather

So who has the biggest selection of full leathers in the Metro Area? I have been to Performance Cycle of Colorado off of S Broadway but they only carry A*'s full suits and some pants. Looking to try on a couple vendors becasue of my guy and oversized calfs before dropping a grand on a suit.
    Thanks!

Re: Biggest selection of Leather

Try 303 Cycle in Denver. Really small shop but they have more of what you're looking for than a lot of the big boys.
    '12 BMW S 1000 RR
    '11 Suzuki V-Strom DL-650 *SOLD*
    '07 Aprilia RSV R Factory *SOLD*

Not a big market for race suits here in Colorado. Best to order something through your preferred dealership and if it doesn't fit they can resend and get you another size without hassle (just the wait). Just remember it should be snug, but it will stretch out up to an inch.

Performance Cycle has the Alpinestars section. 303 has some other stuff. I think Erico might have had something too? Good luck.
    George Mock | 2008 ZX6R | GoPro Hero | 3:551 5806

303 has some great lookin Dainese suits.
    2006 Lexus GX470
    2010 Ducati Streetfighter
    2007 Ducati M695
    1994 Yamaha TZ250 (track smoker)

303 as well

Go with a custom made Pilot suit.

Thanks guys. I will hit up 303 and Erico, but it may come down to doing what the Sarge says and getting a full custom one from Pilot. I have already been considering that just wanted to see if there was a place around town that carried more stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by 06R1 View Post
    Thanks guys. I will hit up 303 and Erico, but it may come down to doing what the Sarge says and getting a full custom one from Pilot. I have already been considering that just wanted to see if there was a place around town that carried more stuff.
    With the down economy, most shops reduced their high-ticket, high-liability items. It's just too much of a risk on a potentially wasted investment. It's why you don't find as many suits as before, and can't find high-end helmets in stock.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
    ~Hunter S. Thompson

If you're considering custom, check out http://spartanleathers.com/. He's a vendor on another site I frequent and his stuff has gotten some great reviews.

I live moderately close to 303 Cycle which is good 'cause I'm pretty oddly proportioned. Does 303 Cycle have a good selection of boots, as well?

Quote Originally Posted by MisterDeadman View Post
    I live moderately close to 303 Cycle which is good 'cause I'm pretty oddly proportioned. Does 303 Cycle have a good selection of boots, as well?
    They seem to have a good selection of everything. And they have the largest selections of catalogues for ordering parts and accessories, I have seen in a while.

BTW, they hooked me up with a Teknic Violator 1 piece suit, Shorty ASV levers, and a short cut set of gloves (RS Taichi) for less than 1000.00...And I got a $35.00 discount on my next purchase. I will defiantely be spending more money here in the future..

They are about to move down the strip mall to a larger shop (Sept 1st ish) so they may have more on shelf choices after that, but if you know what you want and the size they can definately hook you up on ordering it. They have a quick turn-around on most of their orders too from what I was told by my sales guy. Cant remember his name cause I just dont do names.

Quote Originally Posted by 06R1 View Post
    They seem to have a good selection of everything. And they have the largest selections of catalogues for ordering parts and accessories, I have seen in a while.

BTW, they hooked me up with a Teknic Violator 1 piece suit, Shorty ASV levers, and a short cut set of gloves (RS Taichi) for less than 1000.00...And I got a $35.00 discount on my next purchase. I will defiantely be spending more money here in the future..

They are about to move down the strip mall to a larger shop (Sept 1st ish) so they may have more on shelf choices after that, but if you know what you want and the size they can definately hook you up on ordering it. They have a quick turn-around on most of their orders too from what I was told by my sales guy. Cant remember his name cause I just dont do names.
    Thanks for the heads up!