Thread: Grand Prix Motorsports VS Sun Enterprises

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Grand Prix Motorsports VS Sun Enterprises

Went to grand prix to make an offer on a motorcycle after they said they were entertaining offers on said bike on the phone, I get there make an offer and get yelled at by an angry troll of a man, well not really yelled at but chewed out.

Long story short I went to Sun Enterprises and bought a newer motorcycle, and rode it home today. Oh and they only way I'd ever go back to grand prix is if someone drug my dead body in there. I do however recommend Sun Enterprises which I have purchased now 2 motorcycles from, both as smooth as butter.

Also it seems that JP admits to spamming their own Google maps entry to boost their star rating.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?um...ed=0CC8Q4gkwAA
    Grand Prix Motorsports ‎ - Jul 7, 2011
    Grand Prix Motorsports does not post fake reviews - all reviews posted on here are from surveys given in store to those who have purchased from us, that we have permission to post on google by our customers. All original copies of these reviews are maintained in store as a record. In order to post these reviews google requires unique email addresses for each reviewer - we have created these addresses only to post these reviews we have received from customers in store, that is why you do not see reviews from some of these reviewers listed elsewhere on google.
    Was this review helpful? Yes - No - Flag as inappropriate

Chillin ‎ - Jun 22, 2011
    Looks like the company is posting their own reviews to fluff how the company appears. Grand Prix Motorsports has alot of reviews posted with positive feedback and the users have no other review history about anything else. Humm.. a little strange. Maybe if they treated the employees well they would in return treat their customers well and stick around and have real reviews on google.
    5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes - No - Flag as inappropriate
    If you believe that......
    Last edited by laspariahs; Fri Aug 12th, 2011 at 07:11 PM.