Thread: Grand Prix Motorsports VS Sun Enterprises

Grand Prix Motorsports VS Sun Enterprises

Went to grand prix to make an offer on a motorcycle after they said they were entertaining offers on said bike on the phone, I get there make an offer and get yelled at by an angry troll of a man, well not really yelled at but chewed out.

Long story short I went to Sun Enterprises and bought a newer motorcycle, and rode it home today. Oh and they only way I'd ever go back to grand prix is if someone drug my dead body in there. I do however recommend Sun Enterprises which I have purchased now 2 motorcycles from, both as smooth as butter.

Also it seems that JP admits to spamming their own Google maps entry to boost their star rating.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?um...ed=0CC8Q4gkwAA
    Grand Prix Motorsports ‎ - Jul 7, 2011
    Grand Prix Motorsports does not post fake reviews - all reviews posted on here are from surveys given in store to those who have purchased from us, that we have permission to post on google by our customers. All original copies of these reviews are maintained in store as a record. In order to post these reviews google requires unique email addresses for each reviewer - we have created these addresses only to post these reviews we have received from customers in store, that is why you do not see reviews from some of these reviewers listed elsewhere on google.
    Was this review helpful? Yes - No - Flag as inappropriate

Chillin ‎ - Jun 22, 2011
    Looks like the company is posting their own reviews to fluff how the company appears. Grand Prix Motorsports has alot of reviews posted with positive feedback and the users have no other review history about anything else. Humm.. a little strange. Maybe if they treated the employees well they would in return treat their customers well and stick around and have real reviews on google.
    5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes - No - Flag as inappropriate
    If you believe that......
    Last edited by laspariahs; Fri Aug 12th, 2011 at 07:11 PM.

Re: Grand Prix Motorsports VS Sun Enterprises

....and they sell guns upstairs. I have gone there to look but never bought any big ticketed items.

Haven't shopped at Sun, but our experience at Grand Prix was similar. They wanted MSRP plus fees for the FZ6R that my wife wanted. Went to Vickery, bought the exact model for $1000 less. No hassle, not pain.

Grand Prix might as well be "Manufacturers Suggested Retail Prix" 'cause that's what you will probably pay.
    MRA #88
    Keeping it midpack since 2010!

Have you been to Colorado Powersports in Northglenn? I recently bought a new Yamaha FJR1300A there, and they were awesome. They worked with me on the price and gave me some good discounts on parts and accessories. (However, I am sure it helped that I was paying cash.)

My salesman's name was Marc Ward, and he let me test ride several bikes over two days. I hadn't been in there since I got my bike a few months ago, but when I walked in on Thursday this week, Marc greeted me by name and asked how I liked the new bike.

I guess I don't understand your statement about selling guns upstairs? Just a comment?

Quote Originally Posted by mdub View Post
    ....and they sell guns upstairs. I have gone there to look but never bought any big ticketed items.
    2016 Honda Africa Twin
    2015 Ducati Monster 1200s Stripe
    And Freakin' Old

Quote Originally Posted by BushyAR15 View Post
    I guess I don't understand your statement about selling guns upstairs? Just a comment?
    Grand Prix also sells firearms upstairs. Kinda strange, but they seem to have a market. I still have not seen any bikes with rifle mounts installed.....yet.
    1996 BMW R1100GS
    2002 Ducati Monster 750i.e.

Chris at GP is an awesome Parts guy!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptGoodvibes View Post
    Chris at GP is an awesome Parts guy!
    Yea Chris, casey and the service techs are cool people. I worked with them for a while, wish I could say the same for sales...
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

grand prix will not work on carbureted bikes, they dony know how to they told me that BUSH LEAGUE
    95 ZX9, 02 GSXR1000

GPM has been under new ownership and the place is even worse than before. I wouldn't do any kind of business over there. Hit up Jim at TFOG, he works on anything and everything
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Old threads back to life huh.
    They wouldn't let me test ride anything unless I had done all the paper work to buy it. Could see somebody had been riding it though. Then I see some tool on you tube riding the exact bike make a poorly done "new ride" vid or some shit. I've bought 2 bikes from them pretty sure I won't be buying my next one from them.

I went in there to ask about the 60th anniversary R1 and they were clueless about what it was. They're not very eager to make business mainly if you're a sportbike buyer, they're kissing your ass if you're buying a cruiser though, specially Indian, that's pretty biased and disrespectful to a customer if you ask me. I won't be spending a penny there, that's for sure. They need to change their name to something else, grandprix doesn't stand up for what they're trying to go for which is boost Indian sales through only.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1