Called this morning to check availability on stuff they had on their site...

Me: Hello, do you have Vesrah brake pads in stock?
Dick: No we don't, we'd have to order them.

Me: Oh okay, I was looking to get something soon so...
Dick: They're in our Denver warehouse, is one day not soon enough?

Me: Oh I didn't know that, that's fine. Your site says its $42.
Dick: What kind of bike you got?

Me: 08 6R.
Dick: I said what kind of bike you got?

Me: 2008 ZX6R.
Dick: Okay. (hold for 10 mins)

Dick: I don't know what you were looking at, but the front pads are $80 each.
Me: Each? It's $80 for one single pad?

Dick: No I didn't say each.
Me: So it's $80 for a set then?

Dick: It's not a set. Your bike has two calipers in the front right? You know what calipers are? It's $80 for each caliper.
Me: Yeah okay. Well your site still shows $42.

Dick: Dude they're $80 per caliper, do you really neeeeed Vesrah for your bike? We keep (insert generic brand here) pads in stock and they're $60 each.
Me: I was told Vesrah were good and I wanted to try them.

Dick: Well for your bike Vesrah will be $180, while (generic brand) is $140 and we keep them in the store.
Me: Oh okay I'll have to think about it.

(Dick hangs up right as I finish the sentence.)

_______

And no the guy's name actually isn't Dick, he is just a dick. I'm so sick of Performance Cycle's grade C customer service. Every time I go there it's a snooze train waiting for one of the eight people doing nothing behind the counter to help you out - or even just let you pay for the things you got. And every time it's a struggle when you ask for something, like when I went to buy tires they just assumed I wanted them mounted and they asked 20 questions that I found irrelevant, then made me wait ten minutes for some dude, and that's when I figured out they didn't understand "I want to get those tires" as I want to get those tires and get the f--- out of here because I'm in a hurry.

I've spent over $800 there this season alone, but honestly I'd rather wait a week for Rocky Mountain Kawasaki to order my parts/gear than deal with their bullshit anymore. That is all.