Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: **Need help**

AKA "Devaclis"

Re: **Need help**

This thread, I can't look away.....
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

Steele's a real fancy Sanford and son.

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    Cause when they get the chance they will fuck you harder than a teenager on prom night!
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
    ~Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post
    Just wondering, why the discontent toward Steele's?
    I'm afraid I may have understated my feelings toward this particular establishment.

People that run a business only to antagonize their customers, charge unholy prices, and hold customer service as sin deserve to go out of business. I'd rather be sodomized by a splintery 2x4 than give those assholes a penny of my money.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by MetaLord 9 View Post
    I'm afraid I may have understated my feelings toward this particular establishment.

People that run a business only to antagonize their customers, charge unholy prices, and hold customer service as sin deserve to go out of business. I'd rather be sodomized by a splintery 2x4 than give those assholes a penny of my money.
    Sooooo you don't like them?

Senior Member cptschlongenheimer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    Sooooo you don't like them?
    Seems like he's leaning that way...
    89 EX500 RIP
    06 R6S RIP
    03 R6

you better make dave's ride tomorrow or you'll never be forgiven for giving Steele's any money.

surprised to hear someone bought something there without leaving in tears.
    1998 VFR800 Interceptor - resurrected and custom tail http://vfrworld.com/forums/5th-gener...98-vfr800.html

1999 DR650SE

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerinWstuff View Post
    you better make dave's ride tomorrow or you'll never be forgiven for giving Steele's any money.

surprised to hear someone bought something there without leaving in tears.
    I'll be there around 745. You can't miss me. 6'7" 330lb.

And about Steele's, i didn't have 1 single issue about the place. I asked some questions and they were answered politly. It really does suck that some people have been treated so bad by them that they would rather take some wood up the ole dirt trail then go back. The only reason i went there was to get something no one else had. Would i go back? Maybe...If they had a part that i needed.

Now, there are some places that i refuse to ever go again because of the service or staff. god i HATE the flea market!

P.S. I just noticed you live in Windsor Tinker'n...i hope the traffic control going on around 25 & 392 is not too bad for you...it's my company doing it. haha so let me know if somethings wrong, and i'll fix it personally
    Last edited by Trainwreck; Fri Aug 19th, 2011 at 04:47 PM. Reason: DERP
    2006 ZX10r<-----wrecked, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post
    It really does suck that some people have been treated so bad by them that they would rather take some wood up the ole dirt trail then go back.

P.S. I just noticed you live in Windsor Tinker'n...i hope the traffic control going on around 25 & 392 is not too bad for you...it's my company doing it. haha so let me know if somethings wrong, and i'll fix it personally
    I've been to Steele's 3x and been mistreated twice. I'll give anyone the benefit of the doubt the first time.

I work in sales and know full well that no matter what you do, you can't please everyone. But it's rare that an establishment can piss numerous people off enough that they will foam at the mouth and go out of there way to make sure that everyone knows how much you hate them.

I hate them bad enough that I'll be the one to ram the splintered 2x4 up metalords ass.

Haven't had to deal with the 392 traffic yet but looking forward to that bridge change.
    1998 VFR800 Interceptor - resurrected and custom tail http://vfrworld.com/forums/5th-gener...98-vfr800.html

1999 DR650SE

I hate them bad enough that I'll be the one to ram the splintered 2x4 up metalords ass.
    Lol.
    2006 ZX10r<-----wrecked, LOL!

Its always funny to me that everyone is like "Fuck Steele`s.... unless they have the part(s) I need".

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    Its always funny to me that everyone is like "Fuck China.... unless they have the shit I want cheap".
    People don't have principles

1999 DR650SE

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

People don't have principles

"Its always funny to me that everyone is like "Fuck China.... unless they have the shit I want cheap"

Right? I figured out our countries new motto... "MORE". We dont give a fuck how we get it but we will.