Thread: Help

Help

help stuck at i25 and arapahoe..at the la quinta inn...bike was actin weird and now won't start. Just came from springs rode fine. Then gas light came on filled up before leavin springs...??? So anyway pulled over for gas...tank was full...no start.. weird smell...no power...battery is puffed up like a marshmallow...gotta get home to my wife and kids in thornton...any help would be much appreciated....thx

Re: Help

720 839 8522 my cell

I gotta truck does anyone have a ramp. If so call me at 7209399601 let's get him home.
    A good long ride can clear your mind, restore your faith and use up a lot of fuel.
    A good rider has balance, judgment, and good timing. So does a good lover.

Rfranks appreciate the help...ur a saint...lemme know if somethin comes up...tow company says 3 hours...

Damn... I just saw this... Everything work out?
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    Damn... I just saw this... Everything work out?
    Yea I went and got him. We didn't have a ramp but we were able to use a couple large hills and roll the bike right down into the truck. Its gona need some electrical work his batery really did puff up. I'm very suprised it didn't blow up. Shortyc was very greatful and is welcome to ask me for help anytime.
    A good long ride can clear your mind, restore your faith and use up a lot of fuel.
    A good rider has balance, judgment, and good timing. So does a good lover.

GOTTA GIVE A HUGE SHOUT OUT TO RFRANKS303 SAVED MY ASS LAST NIGHT WAS A VERY LONG NIGHT GOT HOME AT 330AM. BIKE DECIDED TO TAKE A SHIT LAST NIGHT AND WAS STRANDED FAR FROM HOME..HE CAME ALL THE WAY OUT OF HIS WAY TO COME TAKE ME AND MY BIKE HOME, REAL LATE AT NIGHT...PROVES THERE STILL IS GOOD PEOPLE OUT THERE!!! IM GLAD I JOINED THIS SITE, LIKE I SAY (AWESOME GROUP OF PEOPLE) JUST MAKIN SURE HE GETS THE REP HE DESERVES!!!! THX ROB!!!

I've been in this situation before and know the feeling of being stranded and would like to return a favor. If someone here on the board has car/bike trouble within the Denver metro area email with specifics so I can tell you if I will be of any help. Your a good man RFRANKS303.....
    Last edited by DeeStylez; Sat Aug 27th, 2011 at 05:27 PM.

Never a problem. I've been in the same situation and it sucks just glad I can help.

I know there is a list of contacts that someone Spiderman has on here...Its a good thing to have. I also just saw this but am just down the rode..and would have helped you out trailer and all. Keep a couple numbers in your phone cuz you never know.

07 GSXR 750
    07 GSXR 600 (RIP)

On my toes! Lifetime Supporter PunyJuney's Avatar

Nice work Rob!

MV Agusta F4 Brutale 1078rr
    2012 CBR1000rr Anniversary Edition

"keep your words soft and sweet as one day you may have to eat them" -Chuck

Shoot I wish I could have seen this... I was headed through that area at exactly that time headed to the Springs with a truck, empty bed, and straps...
    Glad you made it ok.