Mark this on your calendar!!!

When: Saturday June 25th, noon until ??? (probably 6 PM) (I'll be there early, so if you've got nothing better to do, you can come help me set-up )
Where: Clement Park, Littleton (off Bowles, just east of Wadsworth)

Children and significant others welcome! This is definitely a family-friendly event!

Clement park is easily accessible from C-470 by either Wadsworth (from the south) or Bowles (north & west). Use Mapquest to get directions best suited for you.

Clement park offers many amenities suitable for this type of event:
- sheltered picnic areas
- several playgrounds
- skate park
- restrooms
- and more...

I've switched from the twice a year (Spring/Fall) format primarily due to weather. The timing for this is right around the longest day (daylight-wise) of the year, so there should be plenty of time for riding before & after the BBQ. I'm hoping the warmer temperatures will bring out more people, and that they'll stick around longer too.

There are BBQ grills there, and once again I'll bring the charcoal and plenty of burgers & dogs, if you want something else (ie: brats/chicken), feel free to bring it and we'll throw it on the grill. I'll also be bringing condiments, sodas, cutlery, napkins, paper plates, cups, & I have some serving spoons for side dishes.

Speaking of side dishes (and desserts), you're invited to bring one, pot-luck style. If you have something you'd like to bring, but can't transport it because you plan on riding there, post up in this thread, I'm sure we can find somebody who'll be willing to transport it for you. I'll keep a master list of all side dishes here in this post.

BYOB - and as far as alcohol goes, NO GLASS CONTAINERS (& Please Drink Responsibly).

We're going to try and get the same shelter as last time (beside the skate park). I'll get there early to claim it.

I suggest you enter the park via W. Long Dr. (off of Bowles - across from Red Robin), then follow that road behind the library & continue straight through through the first 2 parking lots, then turn right followed by an immediate left into the last parking lot. I'll try and put up the CSC banner somewhere visible, probably near the shelter again.

If I remember correctly, at the fall BBQ last year we had over 100 people. With the warmer temps & more daylight (and a bit more notice this time ), I'm hoping we can hit the 200 mark!

Hope to see many of you there!

Updated List of Side Dishes:
Ralph: smoked brisket
macktastic brake grabber: my famous smoked pork loin
purpgixxerchic: baked red potatos seasoned with ranch
FZRACE97: fruit salad
T-byrd: a salad of of sorts - Needs someone else to bring it for her
foxyblue: brownies
AshliRider44: cake or something
Sully: salad (pasta or a fiesta slaw)
chadwick: something
sprtbkbabe: some sort of munchies