Thread: Don't let this happen to you

Don't let this happen to you

Great sequence by FineLine Photos of me about to hit Mike Yoder, and me biting directly after impacting his #525 bike. I guess the actual impact shot is being held out for the tabloids. Go to the following photo link, and then click on the forward arrow above, and keep going for the rest of the shots.

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGallery...5&image_id=133

See where I'm looking? I remember just locking on him falling as I came into the rat's nest.

sheesh

Joe #859

Re: Don't let this happen to you

Quote Originally Posted by green12";p="210783
    Great sequence by FineLine Photos of me about to hit Mike Yoder, and me biting directly after impacting his #525 bike. I guess the actual impact shot is being held out for the tabloids. Go to the following photo link, and then click on the forward arrow above, and keep going for the rest of the shots.

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGallery...5&image_id=133

See where I'm looking? I remember just locking on him falling as I came into the rat's nest.

sheesh

Joe #859
    Hey bro, glad u didn't get hurt... if i ever bite it in front of you.. do me a favor.. don't be lookin at my ass like that...
    03 zx6rr (soon to be race)
    MRA#533 novice

Re: Don't let this happen to you

I wasn't looking at his ass, but I was deciding whether to hit him or the bike. Couldn't turn tighter, my line was already screwed, and I would've lowsided into him. Like I said in a previous post, I hoped I could bank off his bike. Funny, I remember hitting his front tire, but from the pics, I guess I hit the rear.

Joe #859

Quote Originally Posted by green12";p="210789
    I wasn't looking at his ass, but I was deciding whether to hit him or the bike. Couldn't turn tighter, my line was already screwed, and I would've lowsided into him. Like I said in a previous post, I hoped I could bank off his bike. Funny, I remember hitting his front tire, but from the pics, I guess I hit the rear.

Joe #859
    you were looking at his ass... just kiddin bro...

jap
    03 zx6rr (soon to be race)
    MRA#533 novice

Actually you got the last 6" of my tail section it's all fixed and all better now....and quit looking at my ass...lol