Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I would like to congratulate bertha

I would like to congratulate bertha

If you're gonna dump your shit on the start, and embed your footpeg into the asphalt, at least do it 10 feet away from 20 of your closest friends so we can all watch! Sorry about your bike bro, hope the arm isn't hurting too bad.

Also hope you're feeling better Mike C, I see you're online which considering your ribs is admirable. I'd be taking full advantage of pain killers by now...

Lots of wrecks today, but fortunately no serious injuries. A couple rides back in the ambulance for some folks but no transports, so the day definitely could have done worse. A bit odd seeing Turpin dump it in the house, since he just doesn't seem to wreck much. I am also f'n tired of mud!!!!

Quite the crash fest for sure today, I was happy to not contribute to that stat
    Big thanks to the corner crews who stood in the rain yesterday, and picked up a crap load of racers today You guys/gals are great!
    But I gotta say Dysco and King whoeva are totally

now with bi-turbo goodness Site Admin Mel's Avatar
    Well, since this was the first time I had made it out for the local races, it was quite interesting. Saw a few wrecks close up (that really sucks Bertha, and your bike was a bitch to try and push back to your tent...glad Canuck did 90% of the work ).

Saw normally cool people lose their cool, mostly at themselves. Talked to quite a few people, sunburned my shoulders (again, though I am sure I will keep my dermatologist and oncologist in business). Thanks for the sunscreen Tania! I shoulda come to visit you like an hour earlier, but hey....

Found that most of the racers are really cool, and they helped me find a happy place for my bike and a can for the kickstand to sit on. And then I moved my bike...and discovered that Suki does fit on the back, even with the cowl on!
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

Re: I would like to congratulate bertha

hehe Yeah... I've gotta stop doing that! It was a good launch just went for more and gave too much gas... really pissed off at myself, but all n all I didn't really blow up. My leathers took a nice digger but they were old and I was JUST talking about getting new leathers before that race.

Here my yummy arm!

I'll see you all out at SCR *thou I wont be racing* But La Junta I hope to be back!
    Newton

There for a minute Josh I thought I was watching the MRA school again...hehe. Glad you walked away, but it was sure sight to see your bike flying out from under ya. Arm will heal, new leathers bought, and you will be out on the Kawi right
    The day was good and HOT from the previous day. Saw some great racing action...seemed to be a lot more "rubbin" going into turn one than usual, probably due to the fact running clockwise.
    I thought the best thing was when #50 (don't know name) and Brian from TK #38 got tangled up in the rats nest. #50 jumped up and I thought was going to try to start a fight. Ambulance crew had to hold him back as he jumped up and down with his temper. I think he apologized in the end but it was funny to watch at first.
    Cornerworkes definetely had their work cut out for them, good job team.
    When did Turpin go down? Must have been after I left....one of the last races?
    See everyone at CDR!

I'm a bit slow on this one. Were you the one that looped it at the start of one of the novice races? If so I've got a great pic of your bike at about 85 degrees back with only your feet showing on either side. I hope your bike and you are ok.
    MRA 36 & AMA 336

now with bi-turbo goodness Site Admin Mel's Avatar
    CDR is over Fathers day...I am working on a plan to get to that one to watch

Ooohhh, and post the pics up, if it is ok with Bertha!
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

This is a Chemical Burn Project Sh*tbox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cu360r6";p="210371
    I'm a bit slow on this one. Were you the one that looped it at the start of one of the novice races? If so I've got a great pic of your bike at about 85 degrees back with only your feet showing on either side. I hope your bike and you are ok.
    POST THAT SH*T RIGHT NOW!

-ASC
    Aaron "CRACKA" Cummins
    "Vintage" '98 Gixxer 6 <--GONE
    '01 Buell M2 Cyclone. 1203cc's of American Muscle. <--GONE
    paperstreetsoapcompany816@yahoo.com

There was a ton O crashes. Im glad everyone is ok.... Well at least not missing anything they came with.
    R6-Forum's June 2010 Ride of the Month!

Sig. Courtesy of GIJoe007

Dion's Sponsorhouse

Sponsors:
    Rief Resources Media/Rebellion Motorsports /
    Lockhart Phillips / Factory Backing / GoPro Camera

I had a great time watching you guys... there was some tight racing this weekend, at times i was glad to be spectating.. good job too especially Bertha!

jap
    03 zx6rr (soon to be race)
    MRA#533 novice

Quote Originally Posted by purpgixxerchic";p="210366
    ...and discovered that Suki does fit on the back, even with the cowl on!
    and I have a pic to prove it tooo. All in all this weekend was fun. And glad your ok Josh, that was a site to see from way back in the fookin 12 row but it wasnt worse. And thanks to the cornerworker(s) who found my damer. Dont know how the fook that shit came off, but it did, so THANK YOU! Oh and thanks to bueller for the spare shif tube
    ~MR. PISSY PANTS~
    R . I . P. Gene, you will be missed!

01 Dakota (Yama-hauler)
    00 WR-400 (da da dirty dirty)
    06 GSXR 6 (street toy)
    06 KLX 110 (play toy)
    02 Kawi Quad (play toy #2) maybe for sale...anyone interested??

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

<--and yes i think this is a Texas flag Well, at least i THOUGHT it was, until peanut took it away...dam you peanut, DAMMMMM YOUUUU!!!!!

Glad your ok Josh

I'm pretty sure someone had a short clip of the loop yesterday at the races. Maybe he can get a "Hoopty" avatar now.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Glad you got up and joked with the crowd. my wife was there to watch me for the first time ( I thought she was gonna puke ) so what was the first race we go and watch??? you and the super wheelie she looked at me and said thats the end of your racing. I pointed out that you were none the worse for wear and the bike was just plastic damage.... little did she know. glad you are ok, and thanks for the show.
    Christopher MRA 915
    02 GSXR 750 (first racer)
    04 R1 (current racer)
    02 VTX 1800R (gone)
    02 Shawdow 750 (gone)
    05 ST 1300
    02 WR 426
    95 KX 250
    03 Zuma
    06 PW 50 (Hunters first bike)

Loopty
    Pronounced with an "oopty"
    Nice work, Bertha.

What do you know, we are heading into week 4 and Hoopty still has not gone down!
    MRA 33 (Retired)
    502- RIP my brother

Quote Originally Posted by rforsythe";p="210360
    A bit odd seeing Turpin dump it in the house, since he just doesn't seem to wreck much. I am also f'n tired of mud!!!!
    i was waiting for the red flag call... i was thinkin "he couldn't have went down!! surely they'd red flag it if he went down!!"

glad the weekend was not serious (bad) for anyone. get well soon josh, mike and jim (and everyone else who bit it)
    Jeff Black
    Littleton, CO

Currently bikeless, but will be BMW shopping again come springtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopty";p="210428
    Nice work, Bertha.

What do you know, we are heading into week 4 and Hoopty still has not gone down!
    Poor Ashli...
    See, look, I know I'm homophobic, but not about gay guys. They don't bother me at all. It's straight guys who don't know their gay... they fuck my shit right up

[/quote]

Poor Ashli...[/quote]

awesome!
    03 zx6rr (soon to be race)
    MRA#533 novice

Quote Originally Posted by Wahooman";p="210369
    I thought the best thing was when #50 (don't know name) and Brian from TK #38 got tangled up in the rats nest. #50 jumped up and I thought was going to try to start a fight. Ambulance crew had to hold him back as he jumped up and down with his temper. I think he apologized in the end but it was funny to watch at first.
    Slightly less funny when his dad ran across a hot track to join in the pissing match.

When did Turpin go down? Must have been after I left....one of the last races?
    Heavyweight Superbike. Lost the front on the brakes in the house turn. Bike wasn't bad, Schellinger was able to ride it back in.

Loopty
    Who is #50, Jake L? I was following him around a bit in practice I think, he's normally a great rider but he was riding pretty strange, taking weird lines, weaving... I didn't hear about his dad though. X2
    MRA 33 (Retired)
    502- RIP my brother

I'm Ashli with an I bitches AshliRider44's Avatar
    Never Ever Land or Trackside/Pitside Helping/Cheering On #33 or in our new home!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasquez";p="210431
    Nice work, Bertha.

Poor Ashli...

Loopty
    MRA 33 (Retired)
    502- RIP my brother

Josh, glad you're ok (relatively speaking). BTW, it's CDR you're going to miss (you said SCR).

I spoke to Mike (RSVR4aCowboy), and he went to the ER last night. He's got 1 broken rib and a fractured pinky. I'm just glad it wasn't worse. His brakes locked up on him when approaching the 88's. Not sure why, but from his explanation, it went from free-spinning to locked. It almost sounds as if he had a problem with his brakes, but that's just my impression.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil";p="210379
    After that AO race I guess there should be a little less Novice bashing about lines and such after a Novice got TBoned by an Expert trying to take advantage of the Novice.... in turn 1
    I think I may have heard a different version of that story - that the expert was already passed (on the inside), and the novice turned in & hit him, taking them both out. :dunno"

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopty";p="210453
    Who is #50, Jake L?

Here's the pics of Bertha looping it at the school:
    [web:7013d77d9f]http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=160[/web:7013d77d9f]

I had the best seat in the house on that one...... That is most deffinately NOT the case.
    R6-Forum's June 2010 Ride of the Month!

Sig. Courtesy of GIJoe007

Dion's Sponsorhouse

Sponsors:
    Rief Resources Media/Rebellion Motorsports /
    Lockhart Phillips / Factory Backing / GoPro Camera

Nice work, Bertha.

WOW such a bold statement right before we go to CDR. I wish you the best or second place.

Oh and Josh my buddie got a nice series of photos of your Loopty De Hoopty.

Your arm damage was caused by the foot peg of the bike next to you. Nice way to try and meet the ladies in the MRA.

Lurch
    MRA #retired