Thread: pics from Sunday worship

pics from Sunday worship

GD
    Last edited by 60pan; Sun Mar 9th, 2014 at 12:26 PM.

Re: pics from Sunday worship

Nice!

Remind me NEVER to take the multi-strudel out with you crazies
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Looks like a good day at the office to me.

Didn't anyone ever tell you, never follow a 950 down the trail? Chances are, they're crazy. And especially a 950S! Those guys pay extra for the suspension, for a reason. I know, I've tried to ride with them.

Glad I didn't take Angela Mosquito Pass. Looks fun to me, but I wouldn't have gotten laid for a month. Your F800 will be much happier in dirt if you have a TKC on the front and a Heidenau k60/Mefo super explorer on back.

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 60pan View Post
    the start of Mosquito...."Scott you will drop your bike" ...dually noted, thanks

dangit
    Good God man, ain't that a new Beemer?
    I warned you about Mosquito.
    Don't feel bad, I tipped the ADVStrom over placing the ADVrider tag up there.
    We need to hook up and ride, you look like you have the same adgenda as myself, find some out of the way places to explore.
    I just need to get this cast off my wrist first, it's coming off next week.
    I am trying to make the Fall Colors tour over on ADV the weekend after next hooking up near Steamboat.
    I will probably do a day ride or two with that crew then head out southbound over to the Alpine Loop for a day. Hope the damage is minimal.
    Peace Bash
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

Quote Originally Posted by Bashed View Post
    I am trying to make the Fall Colors tour over on ADV the weekend after next hooking up near Steamboat.
    I will probably do a day ride or two with that crew then head out southbound over to the Alpine Loop for a day.
    Bash, I'm hoping to make this too. I'll probably get up there Thursday night, but I'll have to split on Saturday morning.

Scott, you should come ride if you can. should be a lot of dirt and a lot of beer.