10 years ago next week I registered the cosportbikeclub.org domain name, and with Ralph's generosity to host the site on his servers, I started building the site. I initially registered it for 10 years, so this is the first renewal I'm having to do... it's kind of surreal - it doesn't feel like it's been 10 years already!!

Remember the original logo?

Sorry, I'm not an artist... and I did it in MS Paint

And this is obviously not 10 years old, but it still resembles what the site looked like "back in the day":

When we hit 250 members (long before forums were ever introduced into the mix), I figured it was safe to proclaim that we were the largest sportbike club in Colorado.

The site has changed immensely over the years, and thanks to the introduction of the forums, the amount of time I spend maintaining things has been drastically reduced. Prime example: Member List and Rider Finder were separate from the forum and maintained manually by me... But because these were features I felt the club should still have even with the forum, I decided to rewrite them, hooking into the database, so members could maintain their own info. Then Ralph changed the software, and I had to modify the code to make it work again.