Page 25 of 65 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast

Thread: CSC Gets Back into Shape 10/1/11

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

Re: CSC Gets Back into Shape 10/1/11

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    Protocol...holy moses. Can we give this shit a rest?
    Read it, then we'll give it a rest. Wait a sec.... Rob doesn't read.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

No diet beats a good work out plan and regimen. A certain diet will affect everyone differently which is why some diets work for some and don't work for others. If anyone is doing a diet without working out regularly, regardless of what the diet is, one will NOT keep their results and will eventually get back to the weight they were before stating the diet.

This HCG diet works because HCG triggers your metabolism. It burns fatty substances and turns them into calories which increases digestion. When you have an increased metabolism and limit yourself to a 500 calorie diet, you will naturally lose weight because your body is getting it's much needed calories from stored fat. Basically, your body feeds on itself..... When your body doesn't have any fat left to feed on, it will target your muscles and that's when it becomes dangerous.

All HCG does is speed up your metabolism which anyone can achieve by simply eating more "healthy" smaller portioned meals throughout the day. It's simple, the more you eat, the quicker your metabolism will burn and mixed with a good workout plan you will begin to lose weight. Any nutritionalist or personal trainer or doctor will tell you that with any diet is nothing without a workout regimen.

working out/dieting is for chicks

and we all know what chicks are for
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd

Quote Originally Posted by 3D View Post
    No diet beats a good work out plan and regimen. A certain diet will affect everyone differently which is why some diets work for some and don't work for others. If anyone is doing a diet without working out regularly, regardless of what the diet is, one will NOT keep their results and will eventually get back to the weight they were before stating the diet.

This HCG diet works because HCG triggers your metabolism. It burns fatty substances and turns them into calories which increases digestion. When you have an increased metabolism and limit yourself to a 500 calorie diet, you will naturally lose weight because your body is getting it's much needed calories from stored fat. Basically, your body feeds on itself..... When your body doesn't have any fat left to feed on, it will target your muscles and that's when it becomes dangerous.

All HCG does is speed up your metabolism which anyone can achieve by simply eating more "healthy" smaller portioned meals throughout the day. It's simple, the more you eat, the quicker your metabolism will burn and mixed with a good workout plan you will begin to lose weight. Any nutritionalist or personal trainer or doctor will tell you that with any diet is nothing without a workout regimen.
    ^^^ Now THAT is how you need to make a point.

You guys are acting like we are doing this for life. I was at a weight where whenever I would work out, I would get hurt (cardio). I used to be an athletic guy, played basketball all the time, and that's all I needed to stay in shape. Now, my metabolism sucks, so this program helped me with that, and I didn't get hurt from pushing myself. Now I'm at a weight that I feel I can do more, and not worry about my knee giving out because of the weight I was putting on it. This is a 27ish day thing, not a lifestyle change. But it's also helped me change my eating habits as well, so I don't see what's so bad about it.
    Last edited by Mother Goose; Tue Dec 13th, 2011 at 09:43 AM.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

I think you're just avoiding the balls question....
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Like Zach said. Working out is for chicks. And chicks are for fags.

I just wanted to make my body eat itself.

Protocol on protocolas

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

Welp on the topic of actually working out i got the crud on Sunday so i couldn't workout yesterday or today. Hacking shit up though so i'm hoping to maybe get in a light lift tomorrow

Where do you guys workout? Nate, I know where you go! I just moved to Westminster and REALLY don't like the 24 Hour Fitness on 80th and Sheridan. I might be looking for a new gym.
    "Leze Le Bon Temps Roulet"
    Let The Good Times Roll!!

Quote Originally Posted by RajunCajun View Post
    Where do you guys workout? Nate, I know where you go! I just moved to Westminster and REALLY don't like the 24 Hour Fitness on 80th and Sheridan. I might be looking for a new gym.
    I go to the 24 hour off of tamarac and hampden in denver and i also go to the one off of oswego and lincoln in englewood

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

I was about to switch from 24hr completely until discovering the Super Sport gym off Parker and Arapahoe. That place has everything, and is effin huge. They could fit 10 of the other 24hr I was going to (Colo/Alameda) in there.
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

Quote Originally Posted by rforsythe View Post
    I was about to switch from 24hr completely until discovering the Super Sport gym off Parker and Arapahoe. That place has everything, and is effin huge. They could fit 10 of the other 24hr I was going to (Colo/Alameda) in there.
    I went to (Colo/Alamed) before moving. That one was ok but I couldn't hardly even workout if I forgot my earbuds because the music was soooo YMCA! I got pretty tired, pretty quick of guys checking me out and just fucking talking about me right in front of me. Not into that at all, just plain rude... The atmosphere at 80th and Sheridan is just plain depressing and virtually no hot chicks.

There used to be a better bodies up that direction accross from the mall. It's been a few years tho...

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    There used to be a better bodies up that direction accross from the mall. It's been a few years tho...
    I might check that one out or go to the 24 on 38th.

These pics suck, I know. I lost about 50lbs between the two, about half muscle and half fat. I basically quit lifting for a while and was running and dieting so I lost a lot of muscle mass.
    Last edited by RajunCajun; Wed Dec 14th, 2011 at 12:02 PM.

If anyone of you are ever in colo springs or any of you that live here want to get a workout in, let me know. I go to 24hr fitness on Southgate. Usually get there at 10 a.m. and leave around 11:30 or 12 depending on what I'm working on.

Quote Originally Posted by 3D View Post
    If anyone of you are ever in colo springs or any of you that live here want to get a workout in, let me know. I go to 24hr fitness on Southgate. Usually get there at 10 a.m. and leave around 11:30 or 12 depending on what I'm working on.
    Must be nice I'd kill to be able to workout earlier in the day rather than at 4:30 after a full workday. The weekends always kick ass when i can workout earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    Must be nice I'd kill to be able to workout earlier in the day rather than at 4:30 after a full workday. The weekends always kick ass when i can workout earlier.
    Yea, at the moment I'm a worthless piece of crap collecting unemployment. Once I find another job my gym hours will change to the evenings unless I can snag an overseas contract which I'm hoping for.

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    I remember the unemployed days where I could roll out to the gym in the middle of the day for a workout or get in a 2 hour run after a nice lunch. This working and paying bills crap is for the birds!

I have a Bally membership good for any club nationwide...flat $30 per month with no contract. I've had it since 1991 and I can go at off times since my work hours are overnight. I like the Englewood club best, but usually workout at Lakewood.
    John
    KTM Duke 690

Quote Originally Posted by FZRguy View Post
    I have a Bally membership good for any club nationwide...flat $30 per month with no contract. I've had it since 1991 and I can go at off times since my work hours are overnight. I like the Englewood club best, but usually workout at Lakewood.
    So, I guess Bally has rebounded from their financial troubles over the last few years. I used to train for Bally, back in Tucson. It was a decent club. Dumbells only went to 80's at that one, kinda lame....

Quote Originally Posted by FZRguy View Post
    $19 a month for any 24hr Fitness nationwide. Got lucky and Hoopty's friend worked there many years ago and gave us the employee discount. If I ever cancel I will be screwed.

Although think best deal is the 3 year 24Hour package they sell at Costco.

Elliot, too bad you don't get to go to the 24hr at Santa Fe and Belleview. Still is great and lots of babes!
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    $19 a month for any 24hr Fitness nationwide. Got lucky and Hoopty's friend worked there many years ago and gave us the employee discount. If I ever cancel I will be screwed.

Although think best deal is the 3 year 24Hour package they sell at Costco.

Elliot, too bad you don't get to go to the 24hr at Santa Fe and Belleview. Still is great and lots of babes!
    I pay $30/month for 24 and that has gone up from $26, about 3 years ago. Yeah, Nate, I really liked that club the couple times I went out that way.

Ok, why am I the only that posted before and after pics???

I pay $30/month for 24 and that has gone up from $26, about 3 years ago. Yeah, Nate, I really liked that club the couple times I went out that way.

Ok, why am I the only that posted before and after pics???
    If you plan to stay with 24hr maybe check out that Costco deal' if you don't have a membership you can go with me. Here it is http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...205000014&Mo=0
    So at $319.00 for two years comes to $13.29 a month; but you have to pay it all up front.

I posted pics a while back, but yeah nobody is "showing" us results. Before and after would have to be like 6 years ago for me when I was a tiny skinny twig (with a bit of a beer belly). I'd like to see Sean's since he has been at this for a while.
    Last edited by bulldog; Wed Dec 14th, 2011 at 08:46 AM.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!