Page 29 of 78 FirstFirst ... 192627282930313239 ... LastLast

Thread: CSC Gets Back into Shape 10/1/11

Re: CSC Gets Back into Shape 10/1/11

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Goose View Post
    But if you did read it, you'd realize that it's not some guy promoting this new diet he found.

But we aren't using it long term, or in high doses. Sooooo.... Come check my balls, you know you wanna!!
    So why discount the research I have found then? Long term or not you are still messing with your natural hormone balance. yes most the time thje body will recover, but everyone responds different. I'd hate to be in my 50's and not be able to get it up because I used up all my natural hormones and would need shots to ge my levels normal

And when it comes to “supplements” I use, I am still against anything that really messes with hormones by adding in a foreign substance. Really pro-hormones are the legal supplement that does that and I have even stated in past posts the dangers of them. Basically a pro-hormone is turned into “testosterone” in the body and is just like a steroid. I have taken them before, product called Halotren, and even though it gave me the best results I have ever had, I chose to stop them because of the dangers. I had increased anger, short temper, kidney cramps, and by no means should you drink alcohol on them. They messed with my hormone level, so in the long run I decided they were not worth it and I would just continue to progress slowly through regular working out and proper diet (lots of protein).

Ok, that is all I am saying about HCG...Subjet closed for me! Everyone good luck with this if you believe in it
    Last edited by bulldog; Tue Dec 13th, 2011 at 10:00 AM.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RajunCajun View Post
    Check my balls!! LMFAO!!
    That just made my day! Pitiful, right???
    I threw you a bone! And apparently Nate too.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    So why discount the reaearch I have found then?
    I didn't discount it. I read it, and we weren't taking it in high doses, or long term. So I don't think the research you found on it really applies to us. But like I said, you can come check my balls to make sure they are proper size.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Goose View Post
    I didn't discount it. I read it, and we weren't taking it in high doses, or long term. So I don't think the research you found on it really applies to us. But like I said, you can come check my balls to make sure they are proper size.
    Not all effects are instant! Hell my cousin did steriods for years and it wasn't till a few years after he stopped that he got breast cancer that they suspect were from the steriods.

Back to where we were at though before the anger started. You are off them now, so doubt you have much to worry about. You have changed your lifestsyle to be more healthy and I think this is what is going to help you more than any supplement. All and all I give you props for dropping the weight, but more for adopting a healthier lifestyle!

Now can you help me get taller!!!! This stuff has to work, 100% gaurantee and there is even a pic of a doctor https://www.peakheightonline.com/

I think you're just avoiding the balls question....
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

So why discount the research I have found then? Long term or not you are still messing with your natural hormone balance. yes most the time thje body will recover, but everyone responds different. I'd hate to be in my 50's and not be able to get it up because I used up all my natural hormones and would need shots to ge my levels normal

And when it comes to “supplements” I use, I am still against anything that really messes with hormones by adding in a foreign substance. Really pro-hormones are the legal supplement that does that and I have even stated in past posts the dangers of them. Basically a pro-hormone is turned into “testosterone” in the body and is just like a steroid. I have taken them before, product called Halotren, and even though it gave me the best results I have ever had, I chose to stop them because of the dangers. I had increased anger, short temper, kidney cramps, and by no means should you drink alcohol on them. They messed with my hormone level, so in the long run I decided they were not worth it and I would just continue to progress slowly through regular working out and proper diet (lots of protein).

Ok, that is all I am saying about HCG...Subjet closed for me! Everyone good luck with this if you believe in it

Don't mind my passing through but Nate you know darn well that even in the scenario of someone taking a high dosage that they have cycles for this stuff to re balance your hormone levels and eliminate the risk of long term side effects. The key point here is when someone abuses a drug is when it becomes an issue. Steroids have there place in the medical field for the good they are just at certain levels. Anyone who uses an inhaler is actually inhaling a steroid at a certain level there's nothing wrong with it, its what there lungs need to stay strong. There is nothing wrong with taking HCG on a responsible and low level as long as you follow the proper post protocol to get your levels back to where they are supposed to be. This goes with any drug and you know that. You had stated awhile back that you had taken ANDRODROL you do know that when you are on that stuff if you piss in a cup your liver toxin levels are through the roof and any doctor would freak out and say there is something wrong with you. There isnt anything wrong with you though the supplement you are taking is just altering your bodies chemicals but it isnt actually doing any harm as long as you are taking the supplement responisbly and within the recommended dosage and you do the proper post supplement cycle. We all know that any doctor would tell you DON'T DO THIS but that is because they are just looking out for your best interest because they DO NOT know that you are following the dosages. They will automatically assume you are abusing it and you need to stop. You have to follow the post supplement and take liver toxin pills and estrogen blockers after a full cycle of it otherwise it will screw up your testosterone levels. If you follow the procedures then you will be just fine. If you take one cycle for 1 months as is suggests you will be fine. If you take HCG as it suggests and you dont use it for more than whatever time frame is suggested you will be just fine. See the difference? there is none i agree with you 100% that you have to know the safety factors on what you are taking but that goes with anything you put in your mouth these days.

Rajuncajun you are absolutely right in fact 95% of the supplements on GNC's shelf or Max muscle's shelf are in fact NOT FDA approved if you read the bottle it states "These have not been reviewed by the FDA" or something along those lines. A drug does NOT have to be approved in order to be put on a shelf. Once it is reviewed by the FDA is usually when it gets pulled off of the shelf . Some it makes sense why they did such as TREN (google it) and others don't. Some in fact because the FDA realizes they cannot make money off of it.

Everyone here has made excellent points in fact if you all put your rambling together everyone is right in there own mindset and on the particular topic they are arguing but trying to say "no this wont work trust me it just wont" or "i have proof it works" is not what this argument is about its just a matter of trying to prove one another wrong, which we all know wont happen its best to just agree to disagree or......

CAGE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by grim; Tue Dec 13th, 2011 at 10:37 AM. Reason: I can spell good

Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    Don't mind my passing through but Nate you know darn well that even in the scenario of someone taking a high dosage that they have cycles for this stuff to re balance your hormone levels and eliminate the risk of long term side effects. The key point here is when someone abuses a drug is when it becomes an issue. Steroids have there place in the medical field for the good they are just at certain levels. Anyone who uses an inhaler is actually inhaling a steroid at a certain level there's nothing wrong with it, its what there lungs need to stay strong. There is nothing wrong with taking HCG on a responsible and low level as long as you follow the proper post protocol to get your levels back to where they are supposed to be. This goes with any drug and you know that. You had stated awhile back that you had taken ANDRODROL you do know that when you are on that stuff if you piss in a cup your liver toxin levels are through the roof and any doctor would freak out and say there is something wrong with you. There isnt anything wrong with you though the supplement you are taking is just altering your bodies chemicals but it isnt actually doing any harm as long as you are taking the supplement responisbly and within the recommended dosage and you do the proper post supplement cycle. We all know that any doctor would tell you DON'T DO THIS but that is because they are just looking out for your best interest because they DO NOT know that you are following the dosages. They will automatically assume you are abusing it and you need to stop. You have to follow the post supplement and take liver toxin pills and estrogen blockers after a full cycle of it otherwise it will screw up your testosterone levels. If you follow the procedures then you will be just fine. If you take one cycle for 1 months as is suggests you will be fine. If you take HCG as it suggests and you dont use it for more than whatever time frame is suggested you will be just fine. See the difference? there is none i agree with you 100% that you have to know the safety factors on what you are taking but that goes with anything you put in your mouth these days.

Rajuncajun you are absolutely right in fact 95% of the supplements on GNC's shelf or Max muscle's shelf are in fact NOT FDA approved if you read the bottle it states "These have not been reviewed by the FDA" or something along those lines. A drug does NOT have to be approved in order to be put on a shelf. Once it is reviewed by the FDA is usually when it gets pulled off of the shelf . Some it makes sense why they did such as TREN (google it) and others don't. Some in fact because the FDA realizes they cannot make money off of it.

Everyone here has made excellent points in fact if you all put your rambling together everyone is right in there own mindset and on the particular topic they are arguing but trying to say "no this wont work trust me it just wont" or "i have proof it works" is not what this argument is about its just a matter of trying to prove one another wrong, which we all know wont happen its best to just agree to disagree or......

CAGE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I actually took Halotren, but the same thing. I did take the liver detox, and followed it up with the post cycle estrogen blockers; drank tons of water and no alcohol. Still didn’t stop that I was an angrier person and put a huge strain on my relationship. That alone was enough for me to say they were not worth it. Even to this day I want those results back, so there is always that temptation after you experience something that helps so much. True things in moderation are ok, but I would not go around telling someone new to working out to take steroids a few times to get them going just because it is probably safe to do a few cycles. My point is it can all be done without stuff like this; but yes it may be harder.

I actually took Halotren, but the same thing. I did take the liver detox, and followed it up with the post cycle estrogen blockers; drank tons of water and no alcohol. Still didn’t stop that I was an angrier person and put a huge strain on my relationship. That alone was enough for me to say they were not worth it. Even to this day I want those results back, so there is always that temptation after you experience something that helps so much. True things in moderation are ok, but I would not go around telling someone new to working out to take steroids a few times to get them going just because it is probably safe to do a few cycles. My point is it can all be done without stuff like this; but yes it may be harder.
    Ah my mistake HALOTREN but yea same thing as you already know. But you see my point ANY supplement you take must be followed by another supplement in order to counteract any DAMAGING effects it can have on the body. You were angry because it raises your TEST levels and that is extremely common but that does not effect you long term and does not do damage. What happens in your personal life as far as relationship is...well it is what it is but that is besides the point because you accept the risk of what will happen when you take something.

Your point is extremely valid "it can all be done without (help) but it will be harder" but that can be said with anything on any drug the human body can do anything it just might be harder without help. These drugs aren't made to Hurt us or kill us they are made to help us. It is the PEOPLE'S responsibility to be mature and take these drugs the way they should be. People have only themselves to blame when they have something go wrong down the road because they took steroids for too long or didn't follow "protocol".

Wicky is on cue he understands what he is taking and he has stopped taking it as recommended. The statements "oh you gain everything you lost right back" are pure 100% bullshit IF and only IF you continue to workout and eat HEALTHY HEALTHY people thats the key fucking word here!!! if you take a supplement and lose weight then stop working out and start eating like shit you have yourself to blame not the supplement. It did its job its up to you to keep it up! Look up the statistics on average how many people lose there motivation to keep working at losing weight or stay in shape or keep off the pounds they lost. I cannot even begin to tell you how many new faces i see in both gyms i use and then after a week i never see them again, guarantee you they gave up. I am there every single day and i am dedicated to my workout. Granted i am Gaining not losing but that is besides the point, it would be just as easy for me to just give up and say "you know what this is hard i don't want to do it anymore".

The underlying issue is there is nothing wrong with any supplement what is wrong is the people that are taking them with no knowledge and understanding on how they work, don't do the proper cycles, abuse them, and point the finger when something goes wrong PERIOD!!!

Ah my mistake HALOTREN but yea same thing as you already know. But you see my point ANY supplement you take must be followed by another supplement in order to counteract any DAMAGING effects it can have on the body. You were angry because it raises your TEST levels and that is extremely common but that does not effect you long term and does not do damage. What happens in your personal life as far as relationship is...well it is what it is but that is besides the point because you accept the risk of what will happen when you take something.

Your point is extremely valid "it can all be done without (help) but it will be harder" but that can be said with anything on any drug the human body can do anything it just might be harder without help. These drugs aren't made to Hurt us or kill us they are made to help us. It is the PEOPLE'S responsibility to be mature and take these drugs the way they should be. People have only themselves to blame when they have something go wrong down the road because they took steroids for too long or didn't follow "protocol".

Wicky is on cue he understands what he is taking and he has stopped taking it as recommended. The statements "oh you gain everything you lost right back" are pure 100% bullshit IF and only IF you continue to workout and eat HEALTHY HEALTHY people thats the key fucking word here!!! if you take a supplement and lose weight then stop working out and start eating like shit you have yourself to blame not the supplement. It did its job its up to you to keep it up! Look up the statistics on average how many people lose there motivation to keep working at losing weight or stay in shape or keep off the pounds they lost. I cannot even begin to tell you how many new faces i see in both gyms i use and then after a week i never see them again, guarantee you they gave up. I am there every single day and i am dedicated to my workout. Granted i am Gaining not losing but that is besides the point, it would be just as easy for me to just give up and say "you know what this is hard i don't want to do it anymore".

The underlying issue is there is nothing wrong with any supplement what is wrong is the people that are taking them with no knowledge and understanding on how they work, don't do the proper cycles, abuse them, and point the finger when something goes wrong PERIOD!!!
    I am not sure I consider a “supplement” something that has to be bought from India though. It is right up there with steroids that means; it has been argued back and forth if steroids are dangerous or not. The reality is most pro bodybuilders that use them end up having heart problems. This is because the heart does not grow; believe me I hear this all the time from my girlfriend who is a nurse at Aurora Medical center (and also was manager of a GNC for years). Look at Arnold, he had a heart attack. WWE superstar Eddie Guerrero also died of heart failure (known to take steroids and guess what else…HCG; Sports Illustrated investigation revealed ). The owner of save on supplements (Colorado Supplement Company) recently died of a heart failure too and he was on steroids for years (died in his 40’s). The list goes on and on about many pro bodybuilders, athletes, WWE stars that have used steroids and come to a bad end. It has been proven though that using steroids WILL eventually cause your body to stop producing testosterone! Then I could show you five people who say they are not dangerous and use them for years. It all comes down to if it is worth the risk. The key here is we know there are not real risks for good exercise and proper diet, so why not stick to this. We live in a society where people want the easy fix and it is not always the smartest choice.

I do understand your point though that it is usually the person and not the drug. Reality is after people get these results, they want to continue getting them and it becomes harder and harder to quite; so why start at all (Especially for someone brand new to fitness).

If you think the change in mood does not really have a long term effect look up WWE superstar Chris Benoit story http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2917133
    Last edited by bulldog; Tue Dec 13th, 2011 at 12:40 PM.

I am not sure I consider a “supplement” something that has to be bought from India though. It is right up there with steroids that means; it has been argued back and forth if steroids are dangerous or not. The reality is most pro bodybuilders that use them end up having heart problems. This is because the heart does not grow; believe me I hear this all the time from my girlfriend who is a nurse at Aurora Medical center (and also was manager of a GNC for years). Look at Arnold, he had a heart attack. WWE superstar Eddie Guerrero also died of heart failure (known to take steroids and guess what else…HCG; Sports Illustrated investigation revealed ). The owner of save on supplements (Colorado Supplement Company) recently died of a heart failure too and he was on steroids for years (died in his 40’s). The list goes on and on about many pro bodybuilders, athletes, WWE stars that have used steroids and come to a bad end. It has been proven though that using steroids WILL eventually cause your body to stop producing testosterone! Then I could show you five people who say they are not dangerous and use them for years. It all comes down to if it is worth the risk. The key here is we know there are not real risks for good exercise and proper diet, so why not stick to this. We live in a society where people want the easy fix and it is not always the smartest choice.

I do understand your point though that it is usually the person and not the drug. Reality is after people get these results, they want to continue getting them and it becomes harder and harder to quite; so why start at all (Especially for someone brand new to fitness).

If you think the change in mood does not really have a long term effect look up WWE superstar Chris Benoit story http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2917133

Wha...dammit Nate i said PERIOD!!! All good points but it was all led to those people abusing the steroids, my dad was a professional body builder he has stated time and time again they all use em they all abuse em and they know damn well they are doing it. The point of them using them is to take the body to masses not intended and you need help in order to do so. To each there own i guess but either way that's the case of you have long term effects its your damn fault.

As far as a beginner i honestly don't think it matters if you do the cycle, take the recommended dosage, and you understand that when you start you will feel the drive to lift and it may diminish a little but if you taper your usage you wont even feel the difference then what is the harm.

As far as buying your drugs, supplements, whatever if your doing it out of the country be smart about it. I honestly don't know anywhere you can actually buy legitimate steroid pills online there are tons of hoaxes out there and a lot of times they are animal steroids that will actually fuck you up because they are not intended for human intake.

Moral of the story! Do steroids, HGH, HCG, Clenbuterol, Epehdrine or whatever because they are all safe if you only do them for a little bit or to get you motivated. Why workout hard when you can do these miracle drugs!!!

Like Zach said. Working out is for chicks. And chicks are for fags.

I just wanted to make my body eat itself.

Protocol on protocolas

Moral of the story! Do steroids, HGH, HCG, Clenbuterol, Epehdrine or whatever because they are all safe if you only do them for a little bit or to get you motivated. Why workout hard when you can do these miracle drugs!!!
    dick

dick
    Oops, did I forget to mention...as long as you don't abuse them

Oops, did I forget to mention...as long as you don't abuse them
    PSH bitch i inject and i don't care who says what

PSH bitch i inject and i don't care who says what

Should be vort3xr6 new avatar; with those words of course!!!!

Welp on the topic of actually working out i got the crud on Sunday so i couldn't workout yesterday or today. Hacking shit up though so i'm hoping to maybe get in a light lift tomorrow

Where do you guys workout? Nate, I know where you go! I just moved to Westminster and REALLY don't like the 24 Hour Fitness on 80th and Sheridan. I might be looking for a new gym.
    "Leze Le Bon Temps Roulet"
    Let The Good Times Roll!!

Where do you guys workout? Nate, I know where you go! I just moved to Westminster and REALLY don't like the 24 Hour Fitness on 80th and Sheridan. I might be looking for a new gym.
    I go to the 24 hour off of tamarac and hampden in denver and i also go to the one off of oswego and lincoln in englewood

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

I was about to switch from 24hr completely until discovering the Super Sport gym off Parker and Arapahoe. That place has everything, and is effin huge. They could fit 10 of the other 24hr I was going to (Colo/Alameda) in there.
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

There used to be a better bodies up that direction accross from the mall. It's been a few years tho...

Quote Originally Posted by rforsythe View Post
    I was about to switch from 24hr completely until discovering the Super Sport gym off Parker and Arapahoe. That place has everything, and is effin huge. They could fit 10 of the other 24hr I was going to (Colo/Alameda) in there.
    I went to (Colo/Alamed) before moving. That one was ok but I couldn't hardly even workout if I forgot my earbuds because the music was soooo YMCA! I got pretty tired, pretty quick of guys checking me out and just fucking talking about me right in front of me. Not into that at all, just plain rude... The atmosphere at 80th and Sheridan is just plain depressing and virtually no hot chicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    There used to be a better bodies up that direction accross from the mall. It's been a few years tho...
    I might check that one out or go to the 24 on 38th.