Page 54 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764 ... LastLast
Results 1,273 to 1,296 of 1858

Thread: CSC Gets Back into Shape 10/1/11

Re: CSC Gets Back into Shape 10/1/11

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Good workout this morning! Chest and tri's. I'm starting to think at the 2 month mark (June 10th) I'm going to switch it up and try different combinations of muscle groups on different days. keep the body guessing, right? How often do you guys stitch up your routines?
    I don't switch up until I feel like I'm starting to plateau. If I feel like I'm still progressing and getting good pumps with a certain workout I'll keep it going until. It's good to switch it up but you don't have to keep a strict time frame.

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

164lbs this morning FUCK YEA!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    164lbs this morning FUCK YEA!!!!!!!
    Good job man

Same with me, 5 days a week religiously! About only change is I had to stop Neurocore and anything with geranium stem because they are doing nothing for me. I hope to cycle back on them in a month or two. Using old school Mass Pump right now for pre-workout then C4 when I finish that.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Nice job, Sean!

I haven't weighted myself in awhile....don't want to know. But I did get my package of lifting goodies yesterday. Nate's protein isn't bad. Although I think I'll be sick of it after 5lbs! Gonna try the Neurocore out before my workout.

Nice job, Sean!

I haven't weighted myself in awhile....don't want to know. But I did get my package of lifting goodies yesterday. Nate's protein isn't bad. Although I think I'll be sick of it after 5lbs! Gonna try the Neurocore out before my workout.
    What flavor you get? I've been taking it for years and still don't think it is bad. Although I am limited because of the lactose intolerance...

Haven't posted in here in months, but I thought it worth noting that I finished p90x, kept doing the exercises, started focusing on running, and finished the Colfax half marathon on Sunday in 1:55, better than a 9 minute pace. I'm also down from almost 180 to 165 lbs. I haven't been this light since college.

Just find time for it in your day and keeping doing it.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    What flavor you get? I've been taking it for years and still don't think it is bad. Although I am limited because of the lactose intolerance...
    Rich Chocolate. It's not bad, I actually don't mind it with just water. The grape Neurocore was kind of freaking me out. Very strange taste. But I did have a solid workout after taking it and wasn't tired at all. Downside, is that I'm still not tired. Usually the only stimulant I have is a cup of joe in the morning, so we'll have to see how this pans out.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaLord 9 View Post
    Haven't posted in here in months, but I thought it worth noting that I finished p90x, kept doing the exercises, started focusing on running, and finished the Colfax half marathon on Sunday in 1:55, better than a 9 minute pace. I'm also down from almost 180 to 165 lbs. I haven't been this light since college.
    Nice, Chris! Great time on the run!

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Well done.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Rich Chocolate. It's not bad, I actually don't mind it with just water. The grape Neurocore was kind of freaking me out. Very strange taste. But I did have a solid workout after taking it and wasn't tired at all. Downside, is that I'm still not tired. Usually the only stimulant I have is a cup of joe in the morning, so we'll have to see how this pans out.
    Yeah Rich Chocolate is ok, but not my favorite because it has weird sweet flavor. The Mocha Chocolate is my favorite and the one I use. Maybe try that one next if you decide to stay with Dymatize. You did get the Isolate? The jug doesn't say "Gourmet" right? Just asking because the packaging is almost identical, but the Gourmet is not as good. I also make mine with some milk and ice and blend it so that could make the difference too....all proteins seems to suck with water.

Maybe use less of the scoop next time on Neurocore till you find what dose works for you. Sucks over time you will build tolerance to it. i can now take two scoops and go to bed minutes later

Nice, finishing P90x is no small accomplishment!!! Been so long since I seen you man, but glad to hear on the great success. Hit me up if you ever want to lift together (not sure you do weight training, but would be great to add to running and P90X).
    Last edited by bulldog; Thu May 24th, 2012 at 08:01 AM.

Yeah Rich Chocolate is ok, but not my favorite because it has weird sweet flavor. The Mocha Chocolate is my favorite and the one I use. Maybe try that one next if you decide to stay with Dymatize. You did get the Isolate? The jug doesn't say "Gourmet" right? Just asking because the packaging is almost identical, but the Gourmet is not as good. I also make mine with some milk and ice and blend it so that could make the difference too....all proteins seems to suck with water.

Maybe use less of the scoop next time on Neurocore till you find what dose works for you. Sucks over time you will build tolerance to it. i can now take two scoops and go to bed minutes later
    I got this one:

Like I said, it's not bad. And, it tastes okay with water. So I'm pretty happy with it. And no, it's not "gourmet." And yes, I'm going to try and alter the scoop size with Neurocore. It didn't come with a portion spoon, so I just used a table spoon. Way to much for me right now.

Nate, why do you add ice? Just for variety?

I got this one:

Like I said, it's not bad. And, it tastes okay with water. So I'm pretty happy with it. And no, it's not "gourmet." And yes, I'm going to try and alter the scoop size with Neurocore. It didn't come with a portion spoon, so I just used a table spoon. Way to much for me right now.

Nate, why do you add ice? Just for variety?
    Cool, that is the right one. Try the Cafe Mocha next time; it is a better chocolate flavor.

I add ice to make it more like a milkshake and thicken it up. I've found blending the powder infuses air and makes it taste so much better. I just use one of those single server blenders that does it in the cup. Think they are like $12 at Wal-Mart (Hamilton Beach Brand). I do use a little milk and then add water to that; been using coconut milk lately.

Holy sh*t man, you took a table spoon of Neurocore your first time? There is a scoop in there, it is probably just burried and needs to be found because the scoop is tiny. I bet a tablespoon is like two does or more Geta fork and search and bet that scoop is in there.

EDIT: Looked it up and about 4.2grams per 1 serving of Neorocore (per label). Tablesoon is about 14.3 grams (estimate since tabelspoon to gram is hard to pinpoint since things weigh different). You crazy Sean!
    Last edited by bulldog; Thu May 24th, 2012 at 08:49 AM.

aka - The Devil Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

I'm down 15 lbs since my accident - I do not recommend this weight loss method.

Nice, finishing P90x is no small accomplishment!!! Been so long since I seen you man, but glad to hear on the great success. Hit me up if you ever want to lift together (not sure you do weight training, but would be great to add to running and P90X).
    thanks man! It's been hot minute, hasn't it? Yeah, I finally took a little of your advice and cut back the beer, just a little tho.

I've gotta tell ya, as long as you keep pushing yourself, p90x has been great at continuing to give me results. If I stay on a regular schedule of exercises with it, I definitely get a great, full body workout. Been great for overall muscle tone, strength, and better general fitness. Like I said before, the hardest part of all of it, is finding the time at least 5 days a week and remain disciplined, even when you don't want to work out.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by rybo View Post
    I'm down 15 lbs since my accident - I do not recommend this weight loss method.
    Supplements may have been easier and cheaper? Not as fast, but easier.

Heal up!

thanks man! It's been hot minute, hasn't it? Yeah, I finally took a little of your advice and cut back the beer, just a little tho.

I've gotta tell ya, as long as you keep pushing yourself, p90x has been great at continuing to give me results. If I stay on a regular schedule of exercises with it, I definitely get a great, full body workout. Been great for overall muscle tone, strength, and better general fitness. Like I said before, the hardest part of all of it, is finding the time at least 5 days a week and remain disciplined, even when you don't want to work out.
    Oh yeah sticking with it is the hardest part especially when you push yourself (not pushing yourself is a waste of time and doesn't amount to much progress so glad you are doing this). Once you get use to it you just find it routine and actually feel weird when you do miss days. Plus it is nice seeing results and really gives you that accomplishment feeling. Even if I am out of it I make myself go to the gym and usually I end up doing good after I get to it, so hardest part is starting sometimes!

Supplements may have been easier and cheaper? Not as fast, but easier.

Heal up!
    If done right Was a bit worried about you man with that 3 1/2 dose you took being new to pre-workouts. Go dig for that damn scoopr; pretty sure it is there just burried by powder from shipping.

If done right Was a bit worried about you man with that 3 1/2 dose you took being new to pre-workouts. Go dig for that damn scoopr; pretty sure it is there just burried by powder from shipping.
    Yeah, I'll find that when I get home! NO wonder I didn't sleep well last night.

Yeah, I'll find that when I get home! NO wonder I didn't sleep well last night.
    Surprised you slept! At least we know you aren't a punk and can handle some stimulants So the workout at least went well? I bet you had crazy energy?

damn haha, 3.5 on the first dose???

not even i do that with new stuff and i've been on preworkouts for quite a while lol

Sean that is insane. I just started the Neurocore a coulpe weeks ago. The grape flavor is horrible but definitely a good workout and great focus. I can't imagine taking that much though

Nate, you actually get Hoopty to workout with you? What gym and what time? He was going to the 24 on Kipling when I first started going. Haven't seen him in over a year, just figured he stopped.
    Casey D

Quote Originally Posted by dragos13 View Post
    Nate, you actually get Hoopty to workout with you? What gym and what time? He was going to the 24 on Kipling when I first started going. Haven't seen him in over a year, just figured he stopped.
    Yeah he went with me last night and has been meeting up with me pretty often; at least three times a week. We meet up at the 24 Hour Fitness at Santa Fe and Belleview. I get there about 5 and he gets there about 5:30 and usually there till about 6:30. Come join us man! Hooptys days are usually Mon, Tues, Thurs. Mine are all except Sat and Weds.

Funny thing is Hoopty and I joined that Kipling gym together because we got some employee passes from his now ex gf. He got more into racing and did that instead and I got into lifting. Now that he is done racing he has got back into it. Actually just schooled him on protein last night and trying to get him to now take in 1 gram per his body pound which should make a huge difference in his gains.

Thats awesome man. I was kind of bummed when he stopped going so I'm happy to hear he is back at it. Yeah, racing takes up a lot of time and money so I know what he was going through. I'm kind of washed up now with racing, but have been hitting the gym every day except Sundays. I would like to come talk to you about supplements so I will try and get down there sometime next week. I'll shoot you a PM on the day I plan to come over. Maybe you can help spot me so I can get my max on bench.
    Casey D

Quote Originally Posted by dragos13 View Post
    Thats awesome man. I was kind of bummed when he stopped going so I'm happy to hear he is back at it. Yeah, racing takes up a lot of time and money so I know what he was going through. I'm kind of washed up now with racing, but have been hitting the gym every day except Sundays. I would like to come talk to you about supplements so I will try and get down there sometime next week. I'll shoot you a PM on the day I plan to come over. Maybe you can help spot me so I can get my max on bench.
    Yeah I was the most bummed when he stopped since we commited to do this together. Too bad I was too scaredand cheap to race because would have been a great experience.

Sounds good, M, T, Th, there from 5-6:30, Friday there about 3-4:30, Sun about 11-1. Bench press is actually my weak point since I hurt my rotator cuff and couldn't bench for about a year (also Hoopty's fault when I crashed with him snowboarding), so I could always use a spotter too.

Well I knew this was coming, but the ban on 1.3 is in effect and seems like they will no longer be making Jack3d, Neurocore, 1MR or anything witht he geranium stem. Some stupid person in Australia took 7 scoops and already had a heart condition and died from it. Stupid they are pointing the finger at 1.3 and not the stupidity of this person; there are warning labels all over it that it is not for people with heart conditions, not to mention 7 scoops is crazy!

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/su...amylamine.html

If you like it you better buy it now! In US they are allowed to sell it but will not be stocking it again!

Just ordered 6 Neorocore tubs today.

Well I knew this was coming, but the ban on 1.3 is in effect and seems like they will no longer be making Jack3d, Neurocore, 1MR or anything witht he geranium stem. Some stupid person in Australia took 7 scoops and already had a heart condition and died from it. Stupid they are pointing the finger at 1.3 and not the stupidity of this person; there are warning labels all over it that it is not for people with heart conditions, not to mention 7 scoops is crazy!

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/su...amylamine.html

If you like it you better buy it now! In US they are allowed to sell it but will not be stocking it again!

Just ordered 6 Neorocore tubs today.
    Damn thanks for the heads up. I'll be ordering more today.
    Casey D