Page 55 of 78 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865 ... LastLast
Results 1,297 to 1,320 of 1858

Thread: CSC Gets Back into Shape 10/1/11

Re: CSC Gets Back into Shape 10/1/11

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Well I knew this was coming, but the ban on 1.3 is in effect and seems like they will no longer be making Jack3d, Neurocore, 1MR or anything witht he geranium stem. Some stupid person in Australia took 7 scoops and already had a heart condition and died from it. Stupid they are pointing the finger at 1.3 and not the stupidity of this person; there are warning labels all over it that it is not for people with heart conditions, not to mention 7 scoops is crazy!

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/su...amylamine.html

If you like it you better buy it now! In US they are allowed to sell it but will not be stocking it again!

Just ordered 6 Neorocore tubs today.
    Some people are retarded and deserve to die from their actions..... I do 3 scoops of Neurocore and will not/shall not exceed that. It even says on the label not to exceed more than 3 scoops....

So does this mean they have been taken off the shelves?
    1979 Cessna 172N
    1986 Corvette
    1994 Honda CBR F2

Quote Originally Posted by chasemr2 View Post
    USA can sell them till off the shelves, but once gone they will not stock again.

Only Australlia pulled them off...sine they have idiot people who abuse it
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by chasemr2 View Post
    They are off the shelves for public re-sale the only way you can buy it now is Via web or if you know someone.

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    They are off the shelves for public re-sale the only way you can buy it now is Via web or if you know someone.
    Do you use the stuff Grim?

Do you use the stuff Grim?
    I had taken Jacked for a little bit, I am friends with two different owners of Max Muscles here, they tell me all the time about stuff getting banned by the FDA and what they have to do in order to get it off the shelves and not lose money on it.

Anyone want to get into the black market business and buy a kilo of this stuff I am kidding

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DMAA-Powder-...item2c6291d37b

^ A subliminal way of saying "pm me."
    1979 Cessna 172N
    1986 Corvette
    1994 Honda CBR F2

Anyone want to get into the black market business and buy a kilo of this stuff I am kidding

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DMAA-Powder-...item2c6291d37b
    Damn Nate!!!

When you start cutting up your own pre-workout mix let me know and I'll be your first customer
    Casey D

Good news, I found the scoop at the bottom of my Nerocore container! Bummer they are discontinuing it. Same thing happened with ma huang back in the early 00's. Bummer to hear about the guy dying.

I haven't lifted since last wed, had a multi-day dualsport ride. And trust me, that was a freaking workout. Wrestling a 550lb bike in the dirt four four days will work you out. My body is so tired I may even skip today.

To all you workout/nutrition minded folks. My Cousin Dave just opened up and started his own workout suppliments company. This is legit and it isn't his label with some other manufacturers product. He's been in the research and development stages for a long time with the labratories. His products are call Spartan Labs. He's on facebook or you could google it. If you still can't find it, let me know and I'll get you his cell#. He's now partnered up with the local MMA scene and has a few of the fighters sponsored. His company is based right here in Denver but does ship nationally/internationally if you need. Just F.Y.I.
    I may not go down in history, but I might go down on your sister!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    Lack of motivation, eh? I'm sure Nate knows of a supplement for it. (I keed... I keed).

As much as I'd like to think I have some awesome pep-talk to give ya, motivation is such an internal mechanism, it'd be hard for any of us to really know what's going to make you tick.

Kevin Spacey's character in American Beauty got high before his workouts. Maybe give it a try.
    I miss bein able to do that.

For those of us who are going to kill ourselves in the gym once again......
    A little motivation: http://youtu.be/b2wy7po5weA

So who's still at it?

I'm still lifting 5 days a week. Trying to do a little mtn biking too. The lifting is going good, but I'm really trying to trim down, rather than build. I'm def getting stronger and I see the results, they just don't come fast enough for me! So I've been trying to really watch me calories lately. I'm trying to get slim for the wedding next month and I gained to much insulation for it to drop off quickly.

So I do like Nates suggestion for protein powder. It's pretty solid and is actually pretty good with just water. It's easier on the stomach than I was using before.

As for Neurocore. I like it, but not really in the afternoon. I never sleep as well when I take it before a 5:00 workout. It does pep me up and I get a better workout. There is also some mental block about drinking something that tastes so processed and chemically. Even if it's available, not sure I would buy another tub.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    So who's still at it?
    Well i gained 15 lbs in the last month but i had to stop because TOUGH MUDDER!!!! Is tomorrow, I did cardio this week to get my lungs nice and ready, ran 6 miles then did 100 crunches then ran 2 more miles yesterday, feelin pretty good today.

Once tough mudder is done i will begin the weight gaining again.

So who's still at it?

I'm still lifting 5 days a week. Trying to do a little mtn biking too. The lifting is going good, but I'm really trying to trim down, rather than build. I'm def getting stronger and I see the results, they just don't come fast enough for me! So I've been trying to really watch me calories lately. I'm trying to get slim for the wedding next month and I gained to much insulation for it to drop off quickly.

So I do like Nates suggestion for protein powder. It's pretty solid and is actually pretty good with just water. It's easier on the stomach than I was using before.

As for Neurocore. I like it, but not really in the afternoon. I never sleep as well when I take it before a 5:00 workout. It does pep me up and I get a better workout. There is also some mental block about drinking something that tastes so processed and chemically. Even if it's available, not sure I would buy another tub.
    I'll answer, but I doubt you have to ask since I plan on doing this till the day I die

Still doing 5 days a week; 1 hour lifting 15-30 cardio. Guess nothing has really changed. Still taking C4 and as soon as that is done will start my Neurocore; got in my 6 tubs of it before the ban.

Glad you like that protein; it is one of the best that I have tried. I never use just plain water though and still prefer the coconut milk.

As for lifting, are you pushing yourself hard and trying to lift more everytime? Even if you aren't trying to add muscle you should still try to do better than last weeks workout. Really that is the key to lifting and if you don't struggle/progress it it is hard to get good results. I wouldn't worry about getting all huge from this because that really takes a bunch of calories to get that way.

Weird how some people react different to stimulants. I've never had trouble sleeping after anyd preworkouts even when I went up to 3 scoops of Jack3d. Could be I've been using them for so long I've built up quite a tolerance.

Well i gained 15 lbs in the last month but i had to stop because TOUGH MUDDER!!!! Is tomorrow, I did cardio this week to get my lungs nice and ready, ran 6 miles then did 100 crunches then ran 2 more miles yesterday, feelin pretty good today.

Once tough mudder is done i will begin the weight gaining again.
    One month to gain 15 pounds...and one week to lose it all for a race So very counter-productive, but to each their own....
    Last edited by bulldog; Fri Jun 8th, 2012 at 10:06 AM.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Yup.. Still doin' the lunch-time routine during the work week:
    - Mile run.
    - 10 to 20 minutes of cycling depending on how hard I push my run time.
    - Various upperbody lifts, with good ol' X-fit deep squats during the "rest".

Still could use some improvement with my diet.
    Still pushing 220 - 230, depending on the day.
    Still not overly concerned. =)
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

I'll answer, but I doubt you have to ask since I plan on doing this till the day I die

Still doing 5 days a week; 1 hour lifting 15-30 cardio. Guess nothing has really changed. Still taking C4 and as soon as that is done will start my Neurocore; got in my 6 tubs of it before the ban.

Glad you like that protein; it is one of the best that I have tried. I never use just plain water though and still prefer the coconut milk.

As for lifting, are you pushing yourself hard and trying to lift more everytime? Even if you aren't trying to add muscle you should still try to do better than last weeks workout. Really that is the key to lifting and if you don't struggle/progress it it is hard to get good results. I wouldn't worry about getting all huge from this because that really takes a bunch of calories to get that way.

Weird how some people react different to stimulants. I've never had trouble sleeping after anyd preworkouts even when I went up to 3 scoops of Jack3d. Could be I've been using them for so long I've built up quite a tolerance.

One month to gain 15 pounds...and one week to lose it all for a race So very counter-productive, but to each their own....

Negative ghost rider I have not lost a single pound i have gained, You must not know much about muscle gain and cardio.

Still in it. Gym 3 times a week. Yoga all the other days. Gotta cut back on the boozin though. Little too much of that goin on.

Good luck tomorrow!

Don't you get bored? Do you switch it up very often?

I do push myself, but it depends on the workout. Sometimes I'll do sets with 15 reps, sometimes 6-8 reps. And I always try make the last 2-3 reps very challenging. I am def increasing the amount of weight in each exercise. So I'm making progress. Like most people, I just need to keep my diet in check.

And I'm actually using the correct scoop now! Maybe it's because I don't usually have much caffeine or stimulants? One cup of coffee keeps me really alert all morning.

Negative ghost rider I have not lost a single pound i have gained, You must not know much about muscle gain and cardio.
    If you have followed this thread at all then you would know I have went from 135 to 200 in a few months man. I did this with a personal trainer that taught me, so not something I just made up. PT had me do no cardio and even if I went snowboarding (which my PT was not happy about) he made me take in a extra 2000 calories that day. Gaining is all about adding calories and for us guys that have fast metobolsims it is all about not burning those calories to add the weight (then leaning it out after the weight is added). Like I said man to each their own and you have never seemed to be one to take advice very well so I'll let you do your thing. Was just trying to help

Good luck tomorrow!

Don't you get bored? Do you switch it up very often?

I do push myself, but it depends on the workout. Sometimes I'll do sets with 15 reps, sometimes 6-8 reps. And I always try make the last 2-3 reps very challenging. I am def increasing the amount of weight in each exercise. So I'm making progress. Like most people, I just need to keep my diet in check.

And I'm actually using the correct scoop now! Maybe it's because I don't usually have much caffeine or stimulants? One cup of coffee keeps me really alert all morning.

I switch up things quite often, just not the time I spend in the gym. For example I go in phases for a while and do more reps and lower weight,; do that for about a month; switch to go a bit heavier with less weights; for maybe a month; then switch to heavy lifting only. Seems to shock my body and produce results. Then rarely any exercise is the same for longer than a month. Since I basically do spot training (one or two body parts a day only) I only hit that part once a week, so I will change it up. One week I may concentrate on barbell bench press, the next maybe on dumbbell bench press, the next maybe machines. Different grips, different movements, etc also make it where it changes things up. Since I only work out that muscle primarily once a week it is easy to keep it interesting.

Glad you found that scoop man! Yeah per-workouts are like that and the body builds a tolerance really fast. Before I started using them I never drank caffeine so one cup of coffee would get me all shaky. Now my tolerance it high from pre-workouts and energy drinks. I do worry though how it has affected my tolerance though, but I love the results I get at the gym. Maybe I will go back to espresso shots for a while, but coffee has one of the most caffeine of it all.
    Last edited by bulldog; Mon Jun 11th, 2012 at 08:24 AM.

All of you guys that want to gain weight, can kiss my ass.

I had a solid workout this a.m. and am feeling pretty good. I think the fitness is where it needs to be, I'm just trying to keep the food intake in check. After a good weekend of eating, I think I'm going to be on the right track. And thanks to Nerocore, I've had good energy when lifting. I don't get as tired during a workout.

All of you guys that want to gain weight, can kiss my ass.

I had a solid workout this a.m. and am feeling pretty good. I think the fitness is where it needs to be, I'm just trying to keep the food intake in check. After a good weekend of eating, I think I'm going to be on the right track. And thanks to Nerocore, I've had good energy when lifting. I don't get as tired during a workout.
    Well I am not trying to gain weight anymore. Now my only weight gains are from lean solid muscle that I gain much slower. Being 200lbs at 5’9” was just too much for me and the amount of food I had to take in to stay at that weight would have made me poor fast; plus I got sick of eating that much. I know Sean you are thinking it is crazy to complain about eating so much, but when I took in 5000 calories (7000 on snowboard days; which were about once a week) I got to the point where I ate out of purpose and not to enjoy it. Pretty much ate from the moment I woke up to the minute I went to sleep and got to the point where one more bite sounded like I would throw up. I struggled with gaining for years though and when a PT finally taught me what I was doing wrong it made a huge difference. It is why I try to help out others because it can be very frustrating and so much time can be wasted if not done right. Seems annoying I know to hear people talk about gaining, but I was also that kid that was teased my entire life for being too skinny and it sucked.

Glad to hear that you are enjoying fitness so much Sean. It really becomes a way of life and not just a fad and makes you feel so much better about yourself; for me it does at least. Now I feel more odd missing workouts. Don’t forget that they are banning Neurocore so if you like it get it now because pretty sure they can sell what is one their shelves, but cannot make anymore for now. They are fighting it hard though!!!!

Dang, triceps sore for the first time in a long time

Had to challenge my 20 year old CSU football player buddy (weighs 210lbs) on triceps and biceps yesterday. After a long time going back and forth finally ended when he could not tricep dip 280lbs 10 times that I was able to do. Think I can go higher if I were fresh, but that was after about 1 hour going back and forth. Got to 180 bicep curls too. Challenges are so fun and effective since nobody wants to lose