Page 8 of 78 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858 ... LastLast

Thread: CSC Gets Back into Shape 10/1/11

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

Re: CSC Gets Back into Shape 10/1/11

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Wicky- you can give them back if you want. Stout is like a protein shake for me (without the protein...or shake. Well, it's just good for you)
    I only have 1 left, so I'm saving it for Sunday's game. Honer came over that afternoon and helped me drink some of them.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

Day 4 of Insanity

Today was nice! It was more of a recovery type day that had a lot of stretching, yoga and core/balance. Which was great, because my calves and legs were sore as shit. I was not looking forward to the workout this morning. So to have it a nice, chill pace was good. The hardest part was holding the stretches for as long as he does. He really has you hold out these squats until your legs are on fire.

So far, week one hasn't been to bad. Looks like tomorrow is a new workout, and then Saturday is the same thing as Tuesday. I might ditch that and go for a 2 hour bike ride or 1 hour run, we'll see.

Newest Pre-Workout I am excited to try; just got to finish my 1.M.R. first, but hearing great things about it.

NeuroCore http://www.muscletech.com/products/n...re/index.shtml

Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

I'm still on Jack3d. I love this stuff. Cheap and effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    I'm still on Jack3d. I love this stuff. Cheap and effective.

I actually have liked the 1.M.R. (BPI Labs) better because I have to use less of it to get the same effects of Jack3d. Now this Neurocore is suppose to be even stronger so hoping I can use even less than 1.M.R. I think they are saying it is already the #1 MuscleTech supplement, so I am going to give it a shot.

I've thought about switching to neurocore when it first appeared and did a little research on it. It has the same main ingredients as Jack3d and is just as effective but at a "few" dollars more. This is Muscletech's way of trying to give Jack3d some competition on the market. IMO, the price just isn't right for neurocore when I can get the same results from a cheaper product. It's just not economical for my supplement budget. Some say neurocore gives them a better workout than Jack3d, but you gotta remember a few things when saying this. 1) when taking a new supplement, the reaction is more intense as opposed to when you have taken it for a while and your body is used to it's effects. (which is why you are supposed to "cycle" on and off) 2) Everyone's body reacts differently to supplements/workouts than the next guy. (what works for one doesn't always work for the others)

I also hear it tastes pretty horrible and it only comes in Fruit Punch.
    For me, I'll stick with Jack3d because I know it works and the price is right. JMO though...

Quote Originally Posted by 3D View Post
    I've thought about switching to neurocore when it first appeared and did a little research on it. It has the same main ingredients as Jack3d and is just as effective but at a "few" dollars more. This is Muscletech's way of trying to give Jack3d some competition on the market. IMO, the price just isn't right for neurocore when I can get the same results from a cheaper product. It's just not economical for my supplement budget. Some say neurocore gives them a better workout than Jack3d, but you gotta remember a few things when saying this. 1) when taking a new supplement, the reaction is more intense as opposed to when you have taken it for a while and your body is used to it's effects. (which is why you are supposed to "cycle" on and off) 2) Everyone's body reacts differently to supplements/workouts than the next guy. (what works for one doesn't always work for the others)

I also hear it tastes pretty horrible and it only comes in Fruit Punch.
    For me, I'll stick with Jack3d because I know it works and the price is right. JMO though...
    Well Jack3d will not list how much 1.3 is in it, but Neurocore does and from what I have read it is suppose to be way more than Jack3d (claims 10X stronger). 3D have you tried 1.M.R.? I was up to two scoops with Jack3d and getting little pre-pump. I am now on my third container of 1MR and I can tell you it is much stronger than Jack3D and even though the scoop is a bit bigger (I only use 3/4 of the scoop), it is still more cost effective than Jack3d and I get better "pumps". As you said people react different, but since the ingredients are so similar I am hoping this Neorocore will be even more cost effective.

I do know someone that has tried it and says it is way stronger than Jack3d, but they have only taken it about a week now. They are really into pre-workouts, so I am going to take their advice and try it soon. I'll let you know.

Day 5 Insanity: Pure Cardio

That was tough. Ang and I had to pause it with 11 min left to stop and get some water. I think it's the hardest workout we've had so far. The weekend shouldn't be bad. Tomorrow's a repeat of Wed and Sunday is off. Pretty fun so far!

Day 5 Insanity: Pure Cardio

That was tough. Ang and I had to pause it with 11 min left to stop and get some water. I think it's the hardest workout we've had so far. The weekend shouldn't be bad. Tomorrow's a repeat of Wed and Sunday is off. Pretty fun so far!
    Good job on sticking to it Now why has everyone else that is doing this not really posted!

Wicky??? How many workouts did you do this week?

Keep us posted Sean. I want to start the insanity workout for my next cutting phase.

Just started two months of bulking up again. Currenlty using the MuscleTech naNO Vapor Hardcore for pre-workout and GNC Beyond RAW Mass post-workout along with multi-pack vitamins and creatine. The Vapor Hardcore has been working great so far. Good pump that lasts a while after the workout.

bulldog, let me know how the 1MR works also!
    Casey D

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Good job on sticking to it Now why has everyone else that is doing this not really posted!
    I think it helps me to keep posting up everyday. It's almost like I need to answer to the masses if I don't workout. But I really like working out. I've done 3-6 days a week for the past few years (3 during winter and 6 during summer) Plus, even more motivation, is that Angela and I are already seeing/feeling some little results.

Quote Originally Posted by dragos13 View Post
    Keep us posted Sean. I want to start the insanity workout for my next cutting phase.
    Cool Casey! If you want to borrow the discs when I'm done (Dec. 1) let me know. Happy to share.

Cool Casey! If you want to borrow the discs when I'm done (Dec. 1) let me know. Happy to share.
    That would be awesome, Dec 1st should be right when I need to start
    Casey D

Quote Originally Posted by dragos13 View Post
    bulldog, let me know how the 1MR works also!
    I've been on 1.M.R. for about three months and I like it over Jack3d; more cost effective since I use less and better energy/pump than Jack3d. Now Neurocorse is the next I will try and will give an update when I get some.

Why you gotta pick on the fat kid?! I've done all the workouts so far, and lost 5lbs so far. I won't be able to do the work out tonight because we have Kristin's little brother's birthday party tonight. BUT, we'll be playing dodgeball at the rec center (he's 14), so that will be my workout for tonight.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

3D have you tried 1.M.R.? I was up to two scoops with Jack3d and getting little pre-pump. I am now on my third container of 1MR and I can tell you it is much stronger than Jack3D and even though the scoop is a bit bigger (I only use 3/4 of the scoop), it is still more cost effective than Jack3d and I get better "pumps". As you said people react different, but since the ingredients are so similar I am hoping this Neorocore will be even more cost effective.

I do know someone that has tried it and says it is way stronger than Jack3d, but they have only taken it about a week now. They are really into pre-workouts, so I am going to take their advice and try it soon. I'll let you know.
    I haven't tried 1.M.R. yet but was looking at it. From what you say, I may try it out for a cycle when I cycle off the Jack3d. Seems the price is about the same. I have been wanting to try BPI's Solid for a while though. I have been hearing pretty good results from people that take it.
    Let me know how the Neurocore goes though. I may try it out if you have a good experience with it. The one thing they should do with neurocore is get some new flavors.... I truly have fruit punch...

I've been sticking to my plan for the most part...although allergies are kicking my ass

MWFS - lift/light cardio

TThSun - Run

down a couple pounds, but feel a ton better...but have been a bit lazy on the diet end...still have yet to cut out the booze

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Goose View Post
    Why you gotta pick on the fat kid?! I've done all the workouts so far, and lost 5lbs so far. I won't be able to do the work out tonight because we have Kristin's little brother's birthday party tonight. BUT, we'll be playing dodgeball at the rec center (he's 14), so that will be my workout for tonight.
    Tough love man! If you know I will give you a hard time for not working out and blast you on the board, maybe it will motivate you to do it

Quote Originally Posted by 3D View Post
    I haven't tried 1.M.R. yet but was looking at it. From what you say, I may try it out for a cycle when I cycle off the Jack3d. Seems the price is about the same. I have been wanting to try BPI's Solid for a while though. I have been hearing pretty good results from people that take it.
    Let me know how the Neurocore goes though. I may try it out if you have a good experience with it. The one thing they should do with neurocore is get some new flavors.... I truly have fruit punch...
    Right now bodybuliding.com has it where you buy the regular bottle size (224grams)and they give you a free 80 gram bottle of their new flavor "watermelon" free! http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bpisports/1-m-r.html

All because it won a 2011 Supplement award for "breakout brand of year". Check out some other products that won awards and are now on sale http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/su...1&rrid=5802017

Pretty sure you will like it as much if not more than Jack3D!
    Last edited by bulldog; Fri Oct 7th, 2011 at 09:38 AM.

I prefer 1mr to jack3d as well...

I think it helps me to keep posting up everyday. It's almost like I need to answer to the masses if I don't workout. But I really like working out. I've done 3-6 days a week for the past few years (3 during winter and 6 during summer) Plus, even more motivation, is that Angela and I are already seeing/feeling some little results.
    So true. A training partner and a community that supports fitness helps out more than most people think. It's harder to bitch out on a workout when you have someone else there relying on you to show up and push them back. Good to have a spot every now and again and someone checkin your form too.

Dude I'm down to working out 3 times a week and I've put on 10lbs in the last 2 months. 25lbs more to my goal

Is the 1MR something I could take while doing Insanity? Or is it more of a gym, lifting thing?
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

Is the 1MR something I could take while doing Insanity? Or is it more of a gym, lifting thing?
    I dont see any reason why you couldnt take it. Lotta people do.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    Dude I'm down to working out 3 times a week and I've put on 10lbs in the last 2 months. 25lbs more to my goal
    Well I don't consider you as counting since you have been lifting as long or longer than me Although 10 pnds in 2 months is good!

If you are ok with energy drinks then I would say yes, although I would say to start of with Jack3d and do maybe a half a scoop and move up till you find the effect you want. Then 1MR after you get use to the Jack3d. These really help me after a long sday at work to get the energy/motivation to go.

Energy drinks don't effect me. I can have a Monster and then go to bed with no issues.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825