Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: $7k awarded at $5 a month

now with bi-turbo goodness Site Admin Mel's Avatar

Re: $7k awarded at $5 a month

Quote Originally Posted by modette99 View Post
    CS always seemed like a joke to me. First off the Women almost always getting the children is a joke and is one sided. It doe snot cost anymore to raise one child over another. Child support should be a set in stone amount no matter on income. If a Judge feels its $100 for one father but $500 for another they obviously have no clue either and pull numbers out of ones ass.

That ass must be sore from all the fictitious numbers.

Also if you don't got the money because you are poor yourself, then you don't got the money *shrug*

I have plains for situations like that in life, it be 'come see me in Eastern Europe my new home'...LOL Outside the reach of whatever some nut of a Judge wants to claim I should pay and I don't have or is unreasonable.
    Or...realize the fact that making said child took two of you...and both parents should be responsible for taking care of the result of that.

I still kinda feel like if the mom wants the kid, then she needs to be prepared to take care of said kid...financially as well as emotionally. *shrug* I mean, maybe if you agree that the kiddo should go to a special school or play sports or go to afterschool programs, then agree to share the costs of that, but if you want to raise a child, raise the child without taking money from the other person.

Never been a fan of alimony either, but I might just be one of those independent-types who thinks that if you choose to get divorced, then that means you go back to living on your own, you don't get to take free money from someone else. You both went into the marriage together, you figure out how to get out of it together, like adults.

People are so f'ing stupid...move on, it's over, it's done with...make your own life again or you are just going to spend all your time being bitter over what has already happened and you'll never move on.
    Last edited by Mel; Thu Sep 29th, 2011 at 10:42 AM.
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    Or...realize the fact that making said child took two of you...and both parents should be responsible for taking care of the result of that.

I still kinda feel like if the mom wants the kid, then she needs to be prepared to take care of said kid...financially as well as emotionally. *shrug* I mean, maybe if you agree that the kiddo should go to a special school or play sports or go to afterschool programs, then agree to share the costs of that, but if you want to raise a child, raise the child without taking money from the other person.

Never been a fan of alimony either, but I might just be one of those independent-types who thinks that if you choose to get divorced, then that means you go back to living on your own, you don't get to take free money from someone else. You both went into the marriage together, you figure out how to get out of it together, like adults.

People are so f'ing stupid...move on, it's over, it's done with...make your own life again or you are just going to spend all your time being bitter over what has already happened and you'll never move on.
    .....blahblah takes 2 to make......blahblah......but in the eyes of the court, it only takes one to make the decision to HAVE the kid (against the other's wishes).......and make the other poor other sucker pay for almost all the expenses of said kid.

"I still kinda feel like if the mom wants the kid, then she needs to be prepared to take care of said kid...financially as well as emotionally."
    THAT I agree with, but it'll never happen.

Yep, they are stupid, in all ways, every day. Especially when say stupid shit because they're on the receiving end of the $$ from the system and they don't realize that there is no "moving on" for the rest of us when every single paycheck for the rest of your life will be garnished to almost nothing. Yup, easy to move right on when we're reminded of all this every 2 weeks, or when we just get a letter in the mail that the system spits out in error saying that we're responsible for $9k/month(!!).....which will be enforced automatically if we don't have a response back to the out of state CS Nazi agency within 7 days...... Riiiiiighhhhtttt.... Modette's got it right. BTW some countries will try and send you back to the US for arrears. Ireland doesn't seem to have any extradition treaty with the US from what I understand.
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post

Dang I wish my UPS deliverer looked that way! I get a few packages a week and would love to give a package back to her
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!